Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 223

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.8)  (Read 1105368 times)

JamesTripleQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v8.4.5)
« Reply #2985 on: October 15, 2023, 06:39:01 AM »

So I terraformed an Auric world to Terran and now I wanted to upgrade farmland but it says I don't have enough water which I thought Terran worlds has, is this an error?

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: October 15, 2023, 09:35:51 AM »

So I terraformed an Auric world to Terran and now I wanted to upgrade farmland but it says I don't have enough water which I thought Terran worlds has, is this an error?

No, Terran worlds have moderate water. You'll need Ismara's Sling or Asteroid Processing in that system to upgrade farming.

chedabu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: October 24, 2023, 08:33:45 PM »

Is there a way to add back the terraforming options to the colony menu? I found it better when building and developing newer colonies, to have terraforming options right there. Thanks

avnplja

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: October 25, 2023, 11:11:10 AM »

Hello! I'm not big into colony gameplay, I just want to make my own little pirate hideout, like Kanta's Den. It doesn't need to make any money, just break even and serve as a storage/resupply station. Is it possible with this mod? Thanks  :)

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: October 25, 2023, 04:48:25 PM »

Is there a way to add back the terraforming options to the colony menu? I found it better when building and developing newer colonies, to have terraforming options right there. Thanks

No, but I'm planning to add right click options to the terraforming buildings to open the menu in the next update.

Hello! I'm not big into colony gameplay, I just want to make my own little pirate hideout, like Kanta's Den. It doesn't need to make any money, just break even and serve as a storage/resupply station. Is it possible with this mod? Thanks  :)

Yes, you can build your own stations in almost any system with TASC.

megu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: October 26, 2023, 10:06:44 PM »

upon completing the Scythe of Orion quest, i've got both the quest PK and the usable PK, even though i had the usable PK disabled in the config. might be a bug or some sort of conflict, let me know if you need more information
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 10:27:11 PM by megu »

beket70

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: October 27, 2023, 05:28:49 AM »

Hi. I can't build any buildings on the planets, they just don't exist. The stations are being built normally. Interestingly, OUYANG optimizer and planet cracker can build normally. In settings file all fine (true). Has anyone encountered such a problem?

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: October 27, 2023, 06:46:36 AM »

upon completing the Scythe of Orion quest, i've got both the quest PK and the usable PK, even though i had the usable PK disabled in the config. might be a bug or some sort of conflict, let me know if you need more information

Interesting... upon completing the quest, it just added both items to your cargo? And just to clarify, the Scythe of Orion is the vanilla quest, not a modded one?

Hi. I can't build any buildings on the planets, they just don't exist. The stations are being built normally. Interestingly, OUYANG optimizer and planet cracker can build normally. In settings file all fine (true). Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Hello! Which buildings can you not construct on planets? Can you please post a screenshot of one of the planets in question and specify which buildings cannot be constructed there?

The main reasons I can think of for this happening is you inadvertently disabled terraforming in the settings file and/or LunaLib UI, or the requirements for the buildings are not met on the planet on which you're trying to construct them.

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: October 29, 2023, 04:13:41 PM »

Do you have Ashes of the Domain running as well? You'll have to research them first in that case.

jwc1015

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: October 29, 2023, 07:55:54 PM »

Hello! Was just wondering if Asteroid Processing was removed from the latest version - I can't find it anywhere in the code or in the research menu in-game (I have AOTD)
EDIT: I also checked the code of the downloadable .zip and couldn't find Asteroid Processing in Industries anywhere
SECOND EDIT: Just checked using console and oops, didn't realize that it could be just a renamed Ismara's Sling for stations. Have a good day!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 08:10:44 PM by jwc1015 »

Psylo

• Ensign
  • "Human rights are Ai rights!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: November 02, 2023, 02:20:07 AM »

Really love this mod, although i have a small request, just adding terran eccentric as a terraforming option would be really nice, i have some worlds i wish to terraform but think it would be realistic if they were only terran eccentric and not complete terran.

Regardless really great mod, thanks for making and updating it!
"AI are thinking being who have been enslaved by exploiters and warmongers!"

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: November 02, 2023, 03:25:31 PM »

Came across an unsupported planet type: "nskr_ice_desert", from LOST_SECTOR mod.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: November 02, 2023, 04:53:57 PM »

Came across an unsupported planet type: "nskr_ice_desert", from LOST_SECTOR mod.

I already have plans to add support for this planet type in the next patch!

Really love this mod, although i have a small request, just adding terran eccentric as a terraforming option would be really nice, i have some worlds i wish to terraform but think it would be realistic if they were only terran eccentric and not complete terran.

Regardless really great mod, thanks for making and updating it!

I'm glad you're enjoying TASC!

I don't think adding Terran-eccentric as a terraforming option is a good idea. Since it has no gameplay/functional difference from regular Terran planets, it would be confusing to players why the option exists and which one they should choose. Also having an additional option in the menu would contribute to clutter without adding much of value since Terran-eccentric is basically the same as Terran except for the sprite.

Imic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: November 03, 2023, 04:01:27 PM »

How do you build an Astropolis? It says in the description on the first page that it's an industry, wo does that mean that building an Astropolis over a planet permanently uses up one of that planet's industries? Or am I missing something?

Phenir

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: November 03, 2023, 10:03:08 PM »

How do you build an Astropolis? It says in the description on the first page that it's an industry, wo does that mean that building an Astropolis over a planet permanently uses up one of that planet's industries? Or am I missing something?
Check your hotbar abilities. This mod adds new ones for station construction.
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 223