Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 223

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.8)  (Read 1104814 times)

Sausage Man

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v8.4.5)
« Reply #2880 on: July 21, 2023, 08:13:17 AM »

Hi.
I really enjoy the mod however when i try to improve the farmland on my colony it says that it doesn't have enough water even though i already have an asteroid processor.
is there anything i may have missed?

I'm glad you're enjoying TASC!

Is the asteroid processor in the same system as the planet you're trying to terraform?

yes

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: July 21, 2023, 08:22:43 AM »

Hi.
I really enjoy the mod however when i try to improve the farmland on my colony it says that it doesn't have enough water even though i already have an asteroid processor.

Is the asteroid processor in the same system as the planet you're trying to terraform?

yes

Hmm, that's interesting. Can you please post screenshots of both the station market with the asteroid processor and the planet market you're trying to terraform, as well as a screenshot of the terraforming menu showing you don't have water?

Sausage Man

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: July 21, 2023, 11:28:05 AM »

Hi.

yes

Hmm, that's interesting. Can you please post screenshots of both the station market with the asteroid processor and the planet market you're trying to terraform, as well as a screenshot of the terraforming menu showing you don't have water?
here are the screenshots. I'm sorry if they're blurry, the forum has a max attachment size of 192kb.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: July 23, 2023, 05:12:34 AM »

Hi.

yes

here are the screenshots. I'm sorry if they're blurry, the forum has a max attachment size of 192kb.

It appears the station markets with the asteroid processor are from a different faction than the planet you're trying to terraform. This will prevent them from providing water to the planet. Did you purchase governance of Mairaath using Nexerelin?

Sausage Man

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: July 24, 2023, 04:28:20 AM »

Hi.

yes

It appears the station markets with the asteroid processor are from a different faction than the planet you're trying to terraform. This will prevent them from providing water to the planet. Did you purchase governance of Mairaath using Nexerelin?
I gave my astropolis to them and i was able to improve the farmland. Thank you for your help.

Nameless

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: July 24, 2023, 03:43:13 PM »

Hi, something I don't really understand, what planet type has "moderate/large amount of water present" apart from water world?

Leob70

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: July 24, 2023, 04:00:24 PM »

Hi, something I don't really understand, what planet type has "moderate/large amount of water present" apart from water world?

Cryovolcanic and frozen worlds have a high amount of water and allow you to build a sling on them

From what I have tested and seen just about every habitable planet other than deserts (Tundra,Terran,Jungle) seem to have a moderate amount of water, I have no idea about non habitable ones.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: July 24, 2023, 04:20:13 PM »

Cryovolcanic and frozen worlds have a high amount of water and allow you to build a sling on them

From what I have tested and seen just about every habitable planet other than deserts (Tundra,Terran,Jungle) seem to have a moderate amount of water, I have no idea about non habitable ones.

This is correct! The non habitable planet types (eg. barren) have no water.

KonigallerWaffen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: July 26, 2023, 02:20:46 AM »

Hello, is this save compatible or do I need a new save?

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: July 26, 2023, 03:58:59 PM »

TASC can be added to an existing save but it cannot be removed from a save once added.

Nameless

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: July 27, 2023, 08:28:12 AM »

I have to ask, why, lol.

KonigallerWaffen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: July 27, 2023, 12:32:55 PM »

TASC can be added to an existing save but it cannot be removed from a save once added.

Cheers man, having lots of fun so far with this mod.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: July 28, 2023, 06:02:32 AM »

I have to ask, why, lol.

Do we use sea water for land-based agriculture on Earth? It's my understanding that we don't because the seas are full of salt, which kills plants.

Cheers man, having lots of fun so far with this mod.

Nameless

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: July 28, 2023, 04:17:04 PM »

I could argue earth doesn't only have sea water either but I respect the choice being made.

Cr00cy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: July 29, 2023, 01:00:53 PM »

few questions:
1)Does Chameleon have to be on planet with decivilized subpopulation to get ride of it, or is ti enough for it to be in the system?
2)What exacly Atmoisphere Processor does? I couldnt find detailed description anywhere.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 223