Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Star Trek Eras [0.96]  (Read 31679 times)

Angel963

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Star Trek Eras [0.96]
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2023, 11:31:04 PM »

I got a question, I remember previously the Ent-E would patrol sol as part of a fleet, did she get moved somewhere in the update or am I just blind and unable to find her?

superjosh250

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2023, 10:01:35 AM »

@Angel963 Honestly I couldn't remember. I had to check the files to be sure. No, she isn't. When I was redoing the mod to make it closer to vanilla, I had just left some things behind. I probably didn't think that the ENT-E should've been at the Sol system at the time. She didn't really have that many interactions with the Earth in Canon. (I.E a specialized Dockyard) But you're most certainly right, she should make an appearance.

SIDENOTE FOR EVERYONE: Sorry its been so long. I hadn't checked the forum in a couple of months. Nor have I been working on the mod. I've been a bit distracted by other proclivities. I've been playing around with Stable Diffusion, building Lora models. Its time consuming. That and I had been redoing textures for old 3D models for another game. So, Star Trek Eras had been put on the backburner.

But I never forget. I'll probably start working on it again early next year. I'll just finish out the rest of December, quietly pecking away at other things. But if you're just curious as to my work with Stable Diffusion, you can look me up on CivitAI. Just search brassen250 to see what I've done.

The 3D models rework isn't on a public forum. If they ever pop up, I'll share something about it. But for now, it think that's about it. Hope everyone has a wonderful end of the year! Be safe, be good, and be well!

GalliaRaxus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2024, 06:10:37 PM »

Will this be updated to 0.97?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]