Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Didn't receive any licence key  (Read 841 times)

DavyNavy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Didn't receive any licence key
« on: August 21, 2019, 05:31:50 AM »

Hey guys,

I just purchased the game but didnt receive any key on my mail. Maybe there is a delay between the purchase and the receival of the key ?
Should I bother the support team or just wait ?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : Ok guys so I re-did the buying process and immediately got my license key this time. Now my question is : will I be charged twice since I only received one activation key but completed the process twice ?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:48:03 AM by DavyNavy »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Didn't receive any licence key
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 08:15:55 AM »

Hi - sorry about the trouble! Taking a look, the order went through fine and you should've received the key by now. In case you didn't, I've just resent the email with your key, please let me know if you still don't see it.

DavyNavy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 02:05:13 AM »

Hey man, thanks for your help everyhting went smoothly and I am so in love with this game. Now my problem is that I have been charged twice but received only one activation key. Is there  any refund option for the key I didn't get ? If not I would gladly offer an extra copy to a friend but that would require you guys send me the key lul.

Thanks again and have a nice one

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 02:18:42 AM »

Ye, its a problem with what i assume is a sell system which remember what, Gothic 2? :D

Alex will help you , no worry bro.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 08:44:37 AM »

My apologies! I've just started the refund process for your other order (which was for your @yahoo email address), it should go through shortly. Not sure what went wrong as far as you not getting the key - everything looks like it came through fine on the BMT end... maybe yahoo's spam filters were a bit trigger happy, or some such. In any case right: refund process under way!

Thank you for your support and I'm happy you're enjoying the game :)

DavyNavy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 05:05:10 PM »

Wow thanks man. It is much appreciated I actually asked my brother to buy the game for me the first time and he doubtlessly got confused between my several emails. Anyway thanks a lot for your quick response, it certainly is refreshing to see such integrity and professionalism amongst the gaming industry. Keep up the good work !

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 05:12:23 PM »

Thank you and you're welcome - glad to help!