Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31

Author Topic: [0.96a-RC10] Missing ships mod 1.0.3 9/12/23  (Read 382254 times)

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Missing ships mod 1.0.3 9/12/23
« Reply #435 on: January 08, 2024, 08:08:24 AM »

Quick question, are both versions of the Nagato supposed to have built-in Siege Coil-Guns rather than Heavy Mjolnirs?  :-\

... are Heavy Mjolnirs even used anymore?
waddup, i originally wanted to have something akin to what it is now in place of heavy mjormirs, but since i couldnt do it back then due to skill issue, i just upscaled mjormirs.

Valikdu

• Lieutenant
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 16, 2024, 02:47:39 PM »

I wanted to leave out the supercapital module (enabled all the others but it), but the game crashes on galaxy generation:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [missp_anchor] not found!

I found that it's because, for the midline mod, the persean league faction file mentions it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 02:52:50 PM by Valikdu »
My Dwarf Fortress Mod: DESOLATION 1.5
My Channel: V. S. Cosplay

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 17, 2024, 04:04:44 PM »

I wanted to leave out the supercapital module (enabled all the others but it), but the game crashes on galaxy generation:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [missp_anchor] not found!

I found that it's because, for the midline mod, the persean league faction file mentions it.
got it

TheVerto

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 19, 2024, 07:34:18 AM »

Any tips where could be the best place to find Anchor and Pelagronis? Tried to find the blueprints throught exploration/ruins but no luck.

vorpal+5

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 19, 2024, 09:10:08 AM »

I had this crash too, but did not resolve it. Is the latest upload taking care of it or should we wait? Thanks.

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 19, 2024, 10:36:52 AM »

Any tips where could be the best place to find Anchor and Pelagronis? Tried to find the blueprints throught exploration/ruins but no luck.
anchor can be raided from persean league. freeport sells supers for around 10 mil a piece at times, as well as you can turn in blueprints there and get em this way, you still have to build it. if you dont have nexerelin/freeport, try just looking for it, if you have cleared the sector, add it via console and just minus your credits or something.
I had this crash too, but did not resolve it. Is the latest upload taking care of it or should we wait? Thanks.
it will be in eventual update. for now, look into midline-world-persean league-delete anchor lines. dirty fix for dirty mod

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 02, 2024, 12:59:14 PM »

Update was noticed. for now, all thats needed to get the mod working on new version is change version in the mod file, will be updated on next release

GoldenGlory

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 29, 2024, 09:02:32 PM »

oh hey! somehow i havent been able to find this mod the past few versions, i love what you did with this! so many mods add in crazy op or wierdly out of place looking ships that kinda make the vanilla ones feel redundant, but most of these both look good and fit in perfectly with the vanilla game, to the point that i didnt realize that many of them werent in vanilla untill i got the new version and couldnt find them.

im really happy that the supercapitals and such are separated out now too, my game is low powered so they tend to just stomp everything if they appear.

i think my favorite is the nyx destroyer, it really fits its description well as a corporate ship with no big risks taken, though the hegemony mule looks really good too

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 01, 2024, 10:00:54 AM »

oh hey! somehow i havent been able to find this mod the past few versions, i love what you did with this! so many mods add in crazy op or wierdly out of place looking ships that kinda make the vanilla ones feel redundant, but most of these both look good and fit in perfectly with the vanilla game, to the point that i didnt realize that many of them werent in vanilla untill i got the new version and couldnt find them.

im really happy that the supercapitals and such are separated out now too, my game is low powered so they tend to just stomp everything if they appear.

i think my favorite is the nyx destroyer, it really fits its description well as a corporate ship with no big risks taken, though the hegemony mule looks really good too
Thanks my man. Im currently knee deep in terminid guts in helldivers 2 so i got a little distracted. im still keeping eye on the mod and trying to finish another supercapital project.

Addicted Starfarer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 11, 2024, 10:29:04 AM »

Thanks my man. Im currently knee deep in terminid guts in helldivers 2 so i got a little distracted. im still keeping eye on the mod and trying to finish another supercapital project.

no pressure here XD please by all means keep cooking chef

Hexseer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 15, 2024, 06:07:49 AM »

Since the bug, where if you exclude super-destroyers still breaks the game on world generation, I give you solution lads:

- Go to: Starsector\mods\Missing midline\data\world\factions

- Open the persean_league.faction file

- Remove the lines with "anchor" in them

- Or copy-paste this and save:
Code
{

"hullFrequency":{
        "hulls":{
            "missp_pelican":1.5,
            "missp_staple":1.2,
"missp_chrysaor":1.5,
        },
    },
    "shipsWhenImporting":{
        "hulls":[
            "missp_pelican",
            "missp_staple",
"missp_chrysaor",
        ],
    },
    "knownShips":{
        "hulls":[
            "missp_pelican",
            "missp_staple",
"missp_chrysaor",
        ],
    },
"knownFighters":{
"fighters":[
"missp_midline_patrol_craft_wing",
],
},
},

Resetium

• Ensign
  • Funny robot-lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 24, 2024, 11:59:03 AM »

Merged pack appears to no longer exist.
More Modded [REDACTED] Ships!
Sometimes i feel like my brain has been hit by salamanders not gonna lie.
Satbomb the Hegemony.

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 24, 2024, 12:05:03 PM »

Merged pack appears to no longer exist.
@scarface doesn't appear to have updated the link* in the thread's opening post.

The following link should still work (I uploaded the merged pack in the first place):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1staezMQyzlrfgwBHh_CQ-UqEN0ez_ExY/view?usp=sharing

* - Due to user error (mine), I deleted the old link, rather than replacing the file using that link.

IceFire

• Lieutenant
  • If you find typos, keep them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 06, 2024, 05:42:10 AM »

Just a quick update to what i have been up to.

This is a redesign of the Nagato class. 20% of the ship are made up of kitbashes or the bits and pieces of the old design that could still be used to have been made by me. Its a multi part ship all in all it took two months to get to that point.
Spoiler
[close]
All other supercapitals have been made into multi part ships as well which took to weeks. (no sprite work)
That was the state at the end of february.
I burned my self out over this and the balancing still needs to be done. The ships themself are finished exept for the nagato. It needs some finishing touches and the bulid in custom missile launchers need to be sprited setup and balanced.

Haineko

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 08, 2024, 01:35:22 AM »

Looking good! :D
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31