Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Das 4. Reich - A Starfarer Mod  (Read 41040 times)

Imp0815

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Das 4. Reich - A Starfarer Mod
« on: February 29, 2012, 12:40:45 PM »

We are planning to make a mod were we add a new faction called the 4. Reich. So we are add new ships, weapons and stuff to it in the next time.

I have received much help from my good friends Flex he made the Faction stuff, bug fixing and big parts of Codeing and Steve0112, he made some textures and talked about ME3, thats the reason i made so much progress in a short time.
At the moment im looking for someone who can draw me some good Wehrmacht Space ship Textures when you got the talent and desire to help, feel free to pm me ;).

No Compatibility tested jet.

It might be incompatible to all Mods that change the Missions (when encounters bugs and problems feel free to pm me)

And please feel free to make some change suggestions or maybe what we should add to oure space Reich mod :P

Version0.6:
Added new Weapon 15cmMA (Added to Bismark II Variant)
Change some Textures on 38cmSA and Bismark Hull
Some balacing
Works with newest Starfarer version 54a

Download Link:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11260360/4.Reich.rar

Version0.5b:
Just a minior update so it works with the new Starfarere version.
And fixed some spelling on this post ;P

Download Link Old Version:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3630988918/4.Reich0.5b.rar

Version0.5:
Added new Sounds for 38cmSA
Changed Muzzleflashes for 38cm and 88mm
Added Horten X Multyrole Fighter wing
Added R4M Missiles
Added Horten X to Berlin Station shop
Fixed - Bismarck now has Launch bays for In-Battle repairs just as Planned
Balancing

https://rapidshare.com/files/2688086935/4.Reich0.5.rar

Version0.4:
Added new Supply to Berlin Station
Added 20mm FLAK
Added new Sounds for 88mm Tieger AK
Balancing
Mod compatible retested

https://rapidshare.com/files/2204592577/4.Reich0.4.rar

Version0.3.5:
Added new Bismarck Texture

https://rapidshare.com/files/1102659882/4.Reich0.3.5.rar

Version0.3:
Balancing! Now the ships fit fine to the others of the Vanilla Starfarer, i think... :D

https://rapidshare.com/files/1893290762/4.Reich0.3.rar

Version 0.2:
Added Scharnhorst-Class Battleship(Sorry bad texture, we are looking for some good Graphic designer^^)
          with Bismarck variant(4x 38cmSA and 24x RMG42)
Added RMG42(with new sounds)
Added 38cmSA Battleship Cannon(with new sounds)
Added 4. Reich faction(Hostile to everyone except the player) with Germania as home Planet and Berlin Raumstation where you can buy the Ships and some Weapons.(also got Fleet Spawn)
Added 5 Portraits for 4.Reich faction(only for 4.Reich fleet Commanders(Looking for a way to get this working for players))
Added new Tieger Model(more Spaceship like)
Added Bismarck to "Turning the Table" and "Hornets Nest"
Made some balance stuff

https://rapidshare.com/files/2877423708/4.Reich0.2.rar

Version 0.1:
Added Tieger Frigate with Waffen SS Variant(one 88mm Tieger Auto Kannone and two LMGs)
Added Tieger(Replaced some other ships, but only in Missions) to "Turning the Table" and "Hornets Nest"
Added 88mm Tieger Auto Kannone
Added Fleet Supplies for 88mm Tieger Auto Kannone in Camapin Mode

https://rapidshare.com/files/1802482330/4.Reich0.01.rar

Planned Features:
-New Faction: The 4. Reich! Foundet by German Kolonist the 4. Reich is developing itself on the outer rims of the Galaxy to build up a Raumwaffe to counquer the Galaxy!(more story will be addet)

-New Ships: A bunch of new Ships, all derived from Wehrmacht designes. Like the "Bismark II", "Tirpitz II", "Panther III", and much more...

-New Weapons: Like the "Raum Maschienen Gewehr 42", "Schiffs Abwehr Kannone 50/75", "Wirbelwind RSAK Vierling", "V1000", "V2000", "Rotkäppchen Raketen", "Nebelwerfer", "210mm Maus Panzer Turret" and also much more...

-New Player Portrais

-Things we find funny to add too and MORE!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:04:42 AM by Imp0815 »
Quantity instead of precision

MechaLenin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Das 4. Reich - A Starfarer Mod
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 01:27:18 PM »

I loled.

Could be fun if you make "space versions" of German/UK/US battleships and carriers.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 01:51:52 PM by MechaLenin »

cardgame

• Commander
  • Sonic Rainboom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 07:58:33 PM »

I can totally see this taking off. Tanks in space. Give them their real life speeds (maybe doubled to fit the game theme) and balance weapons historically... this could be epic.

Alexander86

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 03:14:35 AM »

You could make it so they have no mass so they can stop really quickly as if they were on land.

Imp0815

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 09:12:49 AM »

You could make it so they have no mass so they can stop really quickly as if they were on land.

Nice idea i will try it, today we will add the RMG42 and also i must reconfig the shiphulls^^.

outside

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 09:44:45 AM »

If it's possible, a better solution would be to turn the friction way up. Also, may I suggest infantry fighter wings.

Reapy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »

First... Awesome. Makes me think of some really funny stuff you could get flying around space shooting things. Should do an NES mod with marios and mega man's shooting at link with LRM's that look like link's sword shots.

But you know, depending on how far you can mod the game, I wouldn't be surprised if you could turn the star field to grass, cut down on the inertia, and end up with a pretty awesome tank game that makes use of all the AI work being done.

Instead of a fleet of ships you could have tanks and infantry walking around, utilizing the same AI but moving around with less space drift and more ground based 'heading/acceleration' movement.

Hrm, the more I think about it, the more I think I'm ripping alex off getting this game for only 10 dollars.

Imp0815

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 01:25:22 PM »

Update !

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 10:21:49 AM by Imp0815 »

Lictuel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 01:16:37 AM »

Hey there,

I like your mod so far, two things though. First if you want to stay more or less close to history: the Bismarck was not a Scharnhorst-class she was the first Ship of her own class. Thus Bismarck-class. The Scharnhorst and her Sister Gneisenau were Battlecruisers/Battleships of the Scharnhorst-class. As you can see that is a rather minor thing ;) just wanted to make it know. The second thing is the balancing right now, i just played the mission with the new units and using only one tiger wiped out all enemys. I thus feel the armor of that beast to be somewhat high as well as its damage.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 01:45:15 AM »

q.q does not work with smash mod  :-\ null error (could be the star wars mods fault too ^^)

Imp0815

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 05:53:27 AM »

Hey there,

I like your mod so far, two things though. First if you want to stay more or less close to history: the Bismarck was not a Scharnhorst-class she was the first Ship of her own class. Thus Bismarck-class. The Scharnhorst and her Sister Gneisenau were Battlecruisers/Battleships of the Scharnhorst-class. As you can see that is a rather minor thing ;) just wanted to make it know. The second thing is the balancing right now, i just played the mission with the new units and using only one tiger wiped out all enemys. I thus feel the armor of that beast to be somewhat high as well as its damage.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Thank you for your feedback im happy that here in this forum are people like you. ^^
We will change the Scharnhorst to Bismarck-Class.
We were more concerned with bugfixing and implementing yesterday as with designations and balacing but we will fix it with the next update.
Yeah im very concerned with the balacing of this faction too cause they wont use any shields but so they hav to be very heavy Armored so they can take more hits before all guns are disabled but we try to finde a middle way.
My idea of the Tieger was, only one gun that make lage amount of flux and do mutch damage(like the Anti matter blaster) and the Tieger got very heavy armor to balance the lack of shields. Hm i think i make the Tieger armor a bit more heavier that the Brawler armor.

Again, many thanks for your feed back and I hope we have found in you a tester that provide us with good suggestions in the near future with the coming updates. ;)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:05:20 AM by Imp0815 »

Imp0815

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 05:55:06 AM »

q.q does not work with smash mod  :-\ null error (could be the star wars mods fault too ^^)

Yeah thats a shame, when we are done with adding features we will try to make this mod work with other cool mods.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 06:10:27 AM »

Is this mod compaitble with mine TimCORP mod? And do you have the ships in the campaign yet?

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 07:16:40 AM »

Get a Lasher class ship and equip it with 2 Harpoon MRM and all the other slots with RMG42's you will destroy every other small ship in the game :) (smiley,heheheh)

Imp0815

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »

Get a Lasher class ship and equip it with 2 Harpoon MRM and all the other slots with RMG42's you will destroy every other small ship in the game :) (smiley,heheheh)

yeah they made 30 DMG^^.
Sadly with 0.3 they only make 20 DMG now, cause the vulcano make 15 but shoots more bullets so i think its more balanced now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4