Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Codex Overhaul (05/11/24)

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 607965 times)

Psidefect

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )
« Reply #1170 on: April 14, 2024, 07:44:10 PM »

I think I'm bugged, no matter high rep I get with the queen she won't sell me the Big Boat, the robo queen and Nur administrator will sell me their ships but not the main queen, am I doing something wrong?

Filtran

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: April 16, 2024, 08:54:07 AM »

Hay

Sorry if this is out of nowhere but took a break from starsector and now decided to come back, still wondering if that was a really good thing or bad thing after looking at the mod scene and its very daunting. My question is are their any official or unofficial discord servers for starsector mods or more accuratley the UAF mod if so could someone piont me towards it, thanks!

QuePro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 16, 2024, 09:43:17 AM »

Hello. My game crashed for some reason when I quit from dialog on Aurora.

24275935 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  - Spawning officers/admins at uaf_eva_station_market
24275935 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  -     officerProb: 0.7
24275935 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  -     additionalProb: 0.1
24275935 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  -     mercProb: 0.5
24275935 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  -     adminProb: 0.25
24275935 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  -
24275935 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent  - Added officer at uaf_eva_station_market
24284034 [Thread-3] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD.execute(BarCMD.java:113)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Object.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:51)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:57)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:177)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionS elected(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:210)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OoOO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o0O0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
24284383 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:45:35 AM by QuePro »

PaleCrow

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: April 17, 2024, 12:25:23 PM »

Is the Songbird's (Persephone Natasya-class Battlecruiser) deployment cost supposed to be 75 points? It's kind of steep imo, maybe the numbers got put in the wrong order, because the normal Purcellyra-class is 57

Nevermind, it *is* supposed to be so expensive

Raaaain

• Ensign
  • Proud Rillaru II owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: April 19, 2024, 08:39:35 AM »

Hay

Sorry if this is out of nowhere but took a break from starsector and now decided to come back, still wondering if that was a really good thing or bad thing after looking at the mod scene and its very daunting. My question is are their any official or unofficial discord servers for starsector mods or more accuratley the UAF mod if so could someone piont me towards it, thanks!

UAF has a discord server but I believe you either have to get an invite from someone in the server or be a paying member of CY's patreon
:3

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #1175 on: April 19, 2024, 12:42:11 PM »

UAF has a discord server but I believe you either have to get an invite from someone in the server or be a paying member of CY's patreon

Used to be but not anymore. It's an invite or referral only server now.

StavTri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: April 21, 2024, 03:46:54 AM »

I have just started using UAF and I have been loving it. but quick question on the Isenoria/Rafflesya. I have deployed it the Rafflesya on several occasions wanting to see its devastating capabilities, but it does not seem to want to drop its payload on its attack run and switch to what basically is melee for it. I dont want to drop the ship carrying it cuz I really like the capital ship, but I am seeking advice if there are certain prereqs for it to drop its payload, such as overloading the enemy ship or keeping it stationary. I have seen it in previous videos about it basically slam dunking the payload on the opposing faction but patchnotes stated that this was a bug. So really wanting to know the how to on this ship.

warlord

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: April 21, 2024, 09:22:52 PM »

I think the Meitou semibreve on the Persephone nastaya is bugged. it does not shoot when under ai control. I think it's missing ai hints or something

EDIT: I added a regular semibreve to the weapon group and it started shooting. checked the AI hints with TMI and the semibreve had a STRIKE tag. the meitou only had a SYSTEM. went to the weapon_data.csv file added STRIKE to the meitou and now it works as expected. DO_NOT_AIM might also be suitable since it's guided, but I don't know enough about starsector modding to gauge that.

EDIT 2: After seeing its performance in its current form, I'd say no. DO_NOT_AIM is not a good idea. it has about a 25% self-nuke rate as it is, do not aim would just make it nuke itself even more. If anyone is interested, it tends to nuke itself by firing a semibreve and then either turning in on it, nuking the nose, or the semibreve switches targets to a different ship off to the side and turns in on the hull of the persephone. But honestly, I think the fact that every single time I've lost this ship, it's been cause it nuked itself is kinda funny and based, so I absolutely love it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 08:39:36 AM by warlord »

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #1178 on: April 22, 2024, 03:04:40 PM »

An exceptional analysis, warlord. I'll consider to experiment and stream the test playthrough some time later. Thanks!

Raaaain

• Ensign
  • Proud Rillaru II owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: April 26, 2024, 12:09:22 PM »

Used to be but not anymore. It's an invite or referral only server now.

Waah :(
:3

hidefreek

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: April 27, 2024, 05:21:17 AM »

For those who love to spam UAF missile weaponry but feel it has small ammo capacity and long reload timeTwo hull mods can help everyone
- Missile Fabricator: From More HullMods
- Automated Racks: Aptly Simple Hullmods
These two hull mods give UAF missiles that reload ability but have very long reload times and long reload size
*S-mods both for maximum fun!*
+Works on Semibraeve(L) as well

Keybindet

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: April 27, 2024, 06:18:48 AM »

I think the Meitou semibreve on the Persephone nastaya is bugged. it does not shoot when under ai control. I think it's missing ai hints or something

EDIT: I added a regular semibreve to the weapon group and it started shooting. checked the AI hints with TMI and the semibreve had a STRIKE tag. the meitou only had a SYSTEM. went to the weapon_data.csv file added STRIKE to the meitou and now it works as expected. DO_NOT_AIM might also be suitable since it's guided, but I don't know enough about starsector modding to gauge that.

EDIT 2: After seeing its performance in its current form, I'd say no. DO_NOT_AIM is not a good idea. it has about a 25% self-nuke rate as it is, do not aim would just make it nuke itself even more. If anyone is interested, it tends to nuke itself by firing a semibreve and then either turning in on it, nuking the nose, or the semibreve switches targets to a different ship off to the side and turns in on the hull of the persephone. But honestly, I think the fact that every single time I've lost this ship, it's been cause it nuked itself is kinda funny and based, so I absolutely love it.
maybe addin arming time to the nuke will fix selfnuking

SanityAdrift

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: April 28, 2024, 08:31:39 AM »

Right, so vermillion somehow turned into an abandoned station. Anyone have that happen before?

Roundest2024

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: April 30, 2024, 09:58:43 AM »

With Ashes of the Domain installed, Auroria and Favonius do not produce water (commodity from AOTD)
I am pretty sure this is unintentional
This causes the federation to import water from the core worlds
Plz fix
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 10:17:01 AM by Roundest2024 »

Fishy1954

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 02, 2024, 02:44:08 AM »

Seem to be a bit stuck currently. Have high rep with nia but cannot gain access to any UAF stuff, is a commission REQUIRED  to access other admins or is this a bug? (have 82 rep with nia)
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80