Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 594194 times)

Goldendragonfinn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )
« Reply #1155 on: March 28, 2024, 04:01:00 AM »

So found a bit of an issue in regards to the starting questline.

Spoiler
I've started the Dagers questline, the 1 with Yime, and because i have Nex installed the pirate market she request i find the shady informant on decivilized years ago, which seems to have rendered the quest impossible
[close]

Is there anyway to fix something like this is it a new save only thing?
This is the thing I mentioned above. Basically the options you have are to blitz to do that quest before the market becomes eligible to decivilize, use the console command mod to remove some of the stability-reducing conditions from the market, or if you're playing with other faction mods to trim them down in order to reduce the stability impact from food shortages (due to the hostile faction accessibility penalty)

Here's an interesting question. Since that quest NPC is always there would he be available if the market decivilized then got conquered by the player?

I tried this initially but it didn't work so I needed to use a run code and several cheats in order for the quest to work properly after that kerfuffle.

What i'm curious about is the potential of adding an exemption, like Kanta's den for example to stop it from being clogged out in the first place

ToeCutter23

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: March 30, 2024, 04:25:09 AM »

A report of a possible functionality improvement.
The timer for the "restore ruins" project appears to reset on colony growth (disregard this if this is a known problem), causing extended project time compared to initial reports (okay, that part is realistic, but annoying). Barring a wish for configurable project time, that is all.
Edit: seems to not be caused by colony growth, but by how save/load functionality is handled, making the end result even worse.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 01:17:33 PM by ToeCutter23 »

SpectreWolfie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: March 31, 2024, 10:32:26 AM »

does all the content appear in randomized sectors?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 10:44:22 AM by SpectreWolfie »

Moon Spirit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: March 31, 2024, 11:28:26 AM »

No. The faction has custom planets and they don't transfer to a random sector. All quests and custom products are lost. Only the regular ships remain.
Anyway - that's how it was for me with Nexerelin and random sector. There's a lot of content missing from other factions as well.

SpectreWolfie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: March 31, 2024, 05:25:02 PM »

No. The faction has custom planets and they don't transfer to a random sector. All quests and custom products are lost. Only the regular ships remain.
Anyway - that's how it was for me with Nexerelin and random sector. There's a lot of content missing from other factions as well.

ah ok thank you for awnsering, wasn't sure if they added a guarenteed sector like how new meshan is guarenteed to spawn with just one indep. station in a specific section of the galaxy, or the independant prism freeport, or some other mods add. i'll have to play non random then at some point

NaokiP

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 04, 2024, 09:33:04 AM »

It's possible for Yimie's quest to direct the player to Los Scrapyard as the target even after the colony has decivilized. This makes it impossible to contact the informant and proceed with the quest. Someone suggested recolonizing the planet, but that by itself made no difference, even after trying to transfer the colony to Pirates.

If you're here because you ran into the same issue, this can be remedied for now by first making sure Los is colonized, then changing the flags $UAFHasMetYimie, $UAFTiltedDaggerMissionOnGoing and $UAFTiltedDaggerQuestConditionMet in your save folder's campaign.xml to false. This will reset the quest and you'll need to meet her again.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 10:53:37 AM by NaokiP »

actually-a-cat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 04, 2024, 05:46:23 PM »

Bug report: the uaf_advanced_infrastructure restored ruins result (-20% upkeep) applies a flat instead of multiplicative modifier, so it comes out as +80% (displayed as "+1") instead of x0.8

Also, incidentally, its unapply method looks suspicious.

Phalamy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: April 05, 2024, 05:55:44 AM »

For some reason absolutely no Keycards are dropping for me.
I am 20 cycles in and have killed over 45000 deployment points worth of ships and haven't seen a single one all game. Absolutely nothing.

Raaaain

• Ensign
  • Proud Rillaru II owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: April 05, 2024, 05:16:14 PM »

For some reason absolutely no Keycards are dropping for me.
I am 20 cycles in and have killed over 45000 deployment points worth of ships and haven't seen a single one all game. Absolutely nothing.

Keycard spawns are broken, right now the only structure ive seen them drop from are ruins on planets and drone survey ships/motherships
:3

kamikazenojihadist

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: April 08, 2024, 06:30:22 AM »

help i can't access Aer-1a contact even though i already unlock queen contact

haramotozero

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: April 08, 2024, 05:14:10 PM »

AER1A require you to reach a required favor amount with the queen to talk to her

sawert42

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 11, 2024, 06:26:00 AM »

So i got this wierd bug where my Fusoreinas gain permanent speed bonus, but i'm not sure what is causing it to do that, my best guess is somehow a nav buoy is causing them to keep the speed it gave them in bettwen battles, it happens only to Fusoreina and, it does reset to the normal value after game relaunch tho, i don't really have any hull mods that could cause that, and even when i strip the ship naked it still has that speed.
The only mod that does anything with the battle objective that i'm aware of is Secrets of the Frontier
I have the lastes version for both UFA and Starsector
https://imgur.com/a/0kQVS9J

Elayne

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: April 13, 2024, 02:59:53 PM »

Just a note for anyone trying to get the Omniscan ability, the code apparently looks for Eyeseau(SE)-class specifically. If your Eyeseau has D-mods, that class becomes Eyeseau(SE)(D)-class and wont count, or if you use the Experimental hullmods mod on it making the class Eyeseau(SE)(E)-class it similarly wont be recognized.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 03:06:38 PM by Elayne »

PaleCrow

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 13, 2024, 03:44:10 PM »

Is the Songbird's (Persephone Natasya-class Battlecruiser) deployment cost supposed to be 75 points? It's kind of steep imo, maybe the numbers got put in the wrong order, because the normal Purcellyra-class is 57

yajusenpai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: April 14, 2024, 04:32:09 PM »

I uhh..."accidentally" got into a fight with Solvernia's fleet.
Problem is, I won!
And there are no sign of the fleet even after many cycles.
Am I completely screwed?

(As for the fight itself, the big boy's left arm instantly fall off when it got into the battlefield bumping into the freshly made debris as I am basically spawn killing at that point, is it supposed to happen?)

(Solvernia) In the hand of a player, I can solo enemy fleet even more than the previous version just by controlling distance and aim carefully because of the superior weapon placement. But in AI hand it is meh, Even with aggressive officer it mostly stay on the back and shoot missile. The gun at the front module didn't even bothered to turn. And never used the jet even just for the quick turn.

The ship is also quite fragile, it is quite easily destroyed by the nuke bomber straight to the main module. Or by flanking. Or by a generous application of missiles.

(Reisen II) This on the contrast, Often over commit and get themselves killed. Even with all the toughness hullmods, they still die faster than a Rillaru. Maybe because of my *** loadout, maybe because of them bravely charge head first into a crowd of enemies.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 04:03:08 AM by yajusenpai »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79