Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 79

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 595218 times)

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )
« Reply #1125 on: March 16, 2024, 12:29:52 AM »

Just to be sure, can we vote in here?

Ye.

Also, I do hear that its possible to edit the save file to adjust the Yimie quest thing but I'm not so sure myself as I never done that before.

Artarion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 16, 2024, 02:24:14 AM »

I'd like to see this new mega carrier.

Also there is a strange things going on with reflecta sections. Whenever one of this section get destroyed but main hull remains intact, after battle ship gets a chunk of hull damage and crew losses. This happened with Songbird and Fuso (new Mari Su ship
still gets same damage just from deployment).

Artarion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 16, 2024, 02:29:07 AM »

When I was doing the Yimie mission, I resigned my UAF comission to colonize a planet... but had no idea that would cause an automatic and instant fail the mission. I assumed, y'know, since it was a personal request and not one officially sanctioned by UAF command that you didn't need to officially be commissioned by the faction to do it.

Anyway, is a specific event or character flag I can modify in the save file to reset the mission? Or am I just locked out of that event chain for the rest of the playthrough?
Btw if you colonize a planet while being commissioned this planet still be player faction, not the faction you commissioned.

Regularity

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 16, 2024, 05:00:06 AM »

Minor bug: The Solvenia's engine sub-hulls have mismatched turret arcs. Both have a small mount oriented directly south. This mount on the left engine has a 90 degree firing arc, but the one mirrored on its right engine has a 180 degree arc.

Slime_2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 16, 2024, 03:35:56 PM »

Eyy yo the armor outcrops on the front of the Aeria Charlotte Battlecruiser can reflect beams!

Just to be sure, can we vote in here?

Ye.

I vote on 3 then.

RilaruMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.74a
« Reply #1130 on: March 17, 2024, 03:05:14 AM »

I got the below error while playing wit UAF Mod

3083102 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.weapons.uaf_edge.onFire(uaf_edge.java:51)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.if.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.if.fireProjectile(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.B.Óo0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.B.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.String.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.String.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.B.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.if.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.oOoO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.oOoO.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I got the same error today and I am pretty sure I found the cause. I think the edge weapons don't like being put on a slot where they are hidden. I put an edge mk 1 on a ship with hidden hullmounts and as soon as the weapons tried to fire the game crashed with the same log. I'm not sure if you are still here but for anyone else who receives this crash, its probably due to this. This is also on the 0.96 game version and mod.

Huemaster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 17, 2024, 07:51:35 AM »

on the ymie mission, it suddenly disappears without warning after getting the card from the pirate station.

Slime_2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 17, 2024, 08:44:09 AM »

on the ymie mission, it suddenly disappears without warning after getting the card from the pirate station.

Did the timer expire by any chance?

Huemaster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 17, 2024, 09:12:55 AM »

Did the timer expire by any chance?

No I went straight to get the card, went back and ymie was in house arrest. Managed to fix the campaign by setting all ymie flags to false in campaign.xml of the save file.

memeextremist

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 17, 2024, 09:35:50 AM »

I'm having a problem with the 0.7.5c with the mod_info.json. The mod does not show up on the mod screen, moreover when I try to open it on my pc (linux) the file just crashes instantly. I do not have this problem with 0.7.4, the mod_info.json there opens correctly.
For some reason that file is failing to read.

Attempting to frankenstein the old working mod_info file allows the mod to show up correctly on the mod list, but then my starsector just crashes when I hit launch.

Edit: I got curious and opened it in VS Code and got: "The file is not displayed in the text editor because it is either binary or uses an unsupported text encoding." What happened? This is literally a fresh download from the link. Also worth noting that the file sizes are also a bit wack, 18kb for both mod_info.json and uaf.version whereas for 0.7.4a1 I've got 705 and 305 bytes respectively. Now that I look at it, my uaf.version on the most recent version is a binary? Is there a problem with downloading on linux or something?

Edit2: This might be a problem with my system, extracting the entire uaf folder is corrupting some files for reasons I do not know, extracting the files individually seems to be fixing the problem though.

Edit3: It's a linux issue, I suspect that .rar files extraction is very hit and miss and liable to corrupt files. I downloaded the mod on my windows laptop and transferred the extracted UAF directory to my mod folder and now everything is working fine. I did not have similar issues with other mods (including other faction mods like imperium and mayasura), those mods were all .zip.

I'm not sure how inconvenient this is for the mod authors but would it be possible for future releases to be provided through .zip files?
yeah, I had this problem too, and got stuck until I looked up a solution on my distro's forums. You just install unrar and 'unrar x UAF*'
..thank you based terminal commands. like why is this a problem with rars in fuggin 2024? earlier distros I've had never had a problem, and this one doesn't with some rars. weird
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 09:37:44 AM by memeextremist »

unamusedhedgehog

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 17, 2024, 11:32:45 AM »

So i did an oopsie and accidently gave the keycard for Yimie to the store on favonius. is there a way around that or is she locked out forever now?

Artarion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 18, 2024, 01:25:34 AM »

So i did an oopsie and accidently gave the keycard for Yimie to the store on favonius. is there a way around that or is she locked out forever now?
Try to add a card with console command(i think it's greed one in quest, but not sure)

docto futil

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 18, 2024, 11:22:20 AM »

I am having that bug with the "restoration project" never completing,I have everything updated and if I remember correctly this was fixed, right?

I don't know where I could report this bug so I'm commenting here
There will never come a time when everything last forever and nothing hurts ever again, But strength is taking a good look into the abyss and choosing to still be a good person.

Slime_2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 18, 2024, 03:24:47 PM »

I am having that bug with the "restoration project" never completing,I have everything updated and if I remember correctly this was fixed, right?

I had that before getting .75c so get the hotfix in case you haven't yet.

unamusedhedgehog

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 18, 2024, 05:08:31 PM »

yeah i tried adding every keycard but it wasnt taking prob should have said that mb. guess ill just do a bug report if i can find where
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 79