Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 79

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 595206 times)

flower

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )
« Reply #1110 on: March 13, 2024, 10:52:27 AM »

Question:
I have 100 relation with the queen, I bought a Aeria flagship royal battlecruiser and a neuxoria elite super carrier from her, yet I can't seem to find Solvernia the dreadnaught, how to get that?

flower

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: March 13, 2024, 10:58:16 AM »

the queen doesn't seem to pop out that claim loyalty reward option

Raaaain

• Ensign
  • Proud Rillaru II owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: March 13, 2024, 12:22:09 PM »

Question:
I have 100 relation with the queen, I bought a Aeria flagship royal battlecruiser and a neuxoria elite super carrier from her, yet I can't seem to find Solvernia the dreadnaught, how to get that?

You have to be at cooperative with both Aeria and AER-1A to get the option for solvernia
:3

Slime_2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: March 13, 2024, 03:42:15 PM »

Question:

What Raaaain said, but I think I also read something about needing good relations with Solvernia the captain too. If it is necessary you can talk to her after getting clearance to meet the queen. Just look for her fleet orbiting New Auroria. Hell, even if it isn't necessary her interactions are worth checking anyways.

Terrachova

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: March 13, 2024, 07:16:18 PM »

Question:

What Raaaain said, but I think I also read something about needing good relations with Solvernia the captain too. If it is necessary you can talk to her after getting clearance to meet the queen. Just look for her fleet orbiting New Auroria. Hell, even if it isn't necessary her interactions are worth checking anyways.

You only need rep with Solvernia if you want to recruit her - and you need her namesake ship first to do it.  She's worth it, though.

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #1115 on: March 13, 2024, 08:58:47 PM »

You only need rep with Solvernia if you want to recruit her - and you need her namesake ship first to do it.  She's worth it, though.

Is she? I never get to try her out myself.

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: March 14, 2024, 01:52:46 PM »

I'm having a problem with the 0.7.5c with the mod_info.json. The mod does not show up on the mod screen, moreover when I try to open it on my pc (linux) the file just crashes instantly. I do not have this problem with 0.7.4, the mod_info.json there opens correctly.
For some reason that file is failing to read.

Attempting to frankenstein the old working mod_info file allows the mod to show up correctly on the mod list, but then my starsector just crashes when I hit launch.

Edit: I got curious and opened it in VS Code and got: "The file is not displayed in the text editor because it is either binary or uses an unsupported text encoding." What happened? This is literally a fresh download from the link. Also worth noting that the file sizes are also a bit wack, 18kb for both mod_info.json and uaf.version whereas for 0.7.4a1 I've got 705 and 305 bytes respectively. Now that I look at it, my uaf.version on the most recent version is a binary? Is there a problem with downloading on linux or something?

Edit2: This might be a problem with my system, extracting the entire uaf folder is corrupting some files for reasons I do not know, extracting the files individually seems to be fixing the problem though.

Edit3: It's a linux issue, I suspect that .rar files extraction is very hit and miss and liable to corrupt files. I downloaded the mod on my windows laptop and transferred the extracted UAF directory to my mod folder and now everything is working fine. I did not have similar issues with other mods (including other faction mods like imperium and mayasura), those mods were all .zip.

I'm not sure how inconvenient this is for the mod authors but would it be possible for future releases to be provided through .zip files?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 02:43:10 PM by Droll »

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: March 14, 2024, 02:44:56 PM »

Another question, if I wanted to disable the UAF faction and nothing else (keep all ships weps etc.) what files would I need to remove?

I ask this because Nex currently does not allow me to disable the faction in non-randomized sector playthroughs and I would like to play all the new quests in .97 without any funkiness (but with UAF pizzazz!).

krisslanza

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: March 14, 2024, 06:29:01 PM »

Another question, if I wanted to disable the UAF faction and nothing else (keep all ships weps etc.) what files would I need to remove?

I ask this because Nex currently does not allow me to disable the faction in non-randomized sector playthroughs and I would like to play all the new quests in .97 without any funkiness (but with UAF pizzazz!).

I don't know if you could do this, but as a side effect if you did, there wouldn't be any place in the Sector to buy UAF things, since they only spawn on UAF faction markets.

Matheld

• Lieutenant
  • Warm to the Touch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: March 14, 2024, 07:45:29 PM »

Not sure what quests you're thinking about that UAF would interfere with? Far as I know it's pretty self contained, aside from some friendly mod interactions between Ironshell, PAGSM and Scalartech (and the Nex dependency).

As a side note. I have fallen in love with the Roria Esvernia. Such a slow and fat heavy hitter, I love her.

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: March 14, 2024, 08:26:02 PM »

Not sure what quests you're thinking about that UAF would interfere with? Far as I know it's pretty self contained, aside from some friendly mod interactions between Ironshell, PAGSM and Scalartech (and the Nex dependency).

As a side note. I have fallen in love with the Roria Esvernia. Such a slow and fat heavy hitter, I love her.

It's not UAFs own quests that I'm worried about, it's nex random sector that I'm trying to avoid.

As for krisslanza's point regarding BPs, that isn't an issue for me. Though it should also be noted that you can find UAF BPs in ruins etc., at least when playing nex random sector with UAF sector disabled. The only loss would be stuff tied to quests.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 08:27:56 PM by Droll »

Moon Spirit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: March 15, 2024, 03:44:21 AM »

I have a problem with ship - Novaeria.

If any module other than the main module is destroyed in battle, the ship's hp drops to about 25%. If you destroy a standard defense port, for example, the ship's hp immediately becomes 25%. The health of each module is different, but the central module where the officer or player sits - immediately loses a lot of health. And it turns out that the Novaeria is very quickly out of service if it is damaged only 1 module.

P.S. Hmm. I just got really unlucky a few times in battles. Everything's working fine.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:04:59 AM by Moon Spirit »

Ryxsen1421

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #1122 on: March 15, 2024, 01:12:33 PM »

I don't know how to make a poll in my own thread, so I decided to host them on two different sites. Feel free to post your vote there! For those who are incapable of voting, I will just copy paste what I wrote there and into the spoiler instead.

Spoiler
Hello fellas, I'm here to present to you things that you wanna see happen first before my team and I went into INDEV ( In-Development ) mode for the next major update, the 'Novaeria' patch.

Feel free to discuss in the comment section below.

1. Salvage Cruiser ( +Tug )
2. Milkydromeda class Fleet Supercarrier
3. More Keycard Shop Options
4. Keycard + Survey Data Farming Methods
5. Other
[close]

https://twitter.com/C_Yukimaru/status/1768730633205883147

https://www.patreon.com/posts/100441677

Slime_2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: March 15, 2024, 05:13:48 PM »

Is it possible to put a minimum range on Semibreve launchers? Persephone's hip has died about 4 times for me and it was always because she nuked herself.

Edit: looks like delivering pastries to Solvernia's fleet doesn't consume what you have in stock but still raises relation with her.

I don't know how to make a poll in my own thread, so I decided to host them on two different sites. Feel free to post your vote there! For those who are incapable of voting, I will just copy paste what I wrote there and into the spoiler instead.

Spoiler
Hello fellas, I'm here to present to you things that you wanna see happen first before my team and I went into INDEV ( In-Development ) mode for the next major update, the 'Novaeria' patch.

Feel free to discuss in the comment section below.

1. Salvage Cruiser ( +Tug )
2. Milkydromeda class Fleet Supercarrier
3. More Keycard Shop Options
4. Keycard + Survey Data Farming Methods
5. Other
[close]

Just to be sure, can we vote in here?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 06:24:36 PM by Slime_2 »

Regularity

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: March 15, 2024, 06:54:00 PM »

When I was doing the Yimie mission, I resigned my UAF comission to colonize a planet... but had no idea that would cause an automatic and instant fail the mission. I assumed, y'know, since it was a personal request and not one officially sanctioned by UAF command that you didn't need to officially be commissioned by the faction to do it.

Anyway, is a specific event or character flag I can modify in the save file to reset the mission? Or am I just locked out of that event chain for the rest of the playthrough?
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 79