Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 79

Author Topic: [0.97][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.75c ( Hotfix 3 )  (Read 586736 times)

Malignantcookie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.72g1b / g1c_exp
« Reply #435 on: September 29, 2022, 05:43:43 PM »

Heck, just enclose it in the experimental blueprint package, or even the supercapital one if you think they're a little overtuned, because as it stands, if you lose a ship containing the Hyper Aria's it's basically lost for the rest of the run (I don't even think it has a salvage % chance alongside other strikecraft does it?)

I mean.. that's pretty much a mistake on your end really. I also lost my hyper arias from time to time if I wasnt careful or not remembering what ship have it. They're suppose to be one-of-a-kind and can't be duplicated. Just like the supercaps.

It is a good idea though for when you just wanna have fun. Maybe I'll include it in the super capital blueprint and rebrand it so that we can always have that choice of consoling them in for giggles. I'd do it if you guys can tell me how to restrict the bp drop completely so that you can't obtain it through legal means.

Would love to see the hyper arias be in a blueprint. Maybe as a reward for another campaign quest? Even having them at crazy production cost like 1 million for a squad, as reason for them not being used by the UAF normally? Love the mod, something so satisfying about all the dakka and space fighters.

Edit: Are the super capital blueprints not suppose to be found through exploration or tech mining? I found the elite bp with them a few updates ago. Using UNGP to save at least my bp progress. Also, found a derelict cherry vanguard, with an officer in it. Sadly couldn't salvage it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 06:57:02 PM by Malignantcookie »

Tschudy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.72g1b / g1da_exp
« Reply #436 on: September 29, 2022, 07:05:35 PM »

Ok, so i seem to be stuck a bit on the progression and none of the NPCs are giving me any leads.
Spoiler
I'm at 100 rep, commissioned, 49 rep with the vemillion station admin (capped), 74 with each fo the npcs she sends me to (also capped) and nobody is saying how to progress further.
[close]

EadTaes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 01, 2022, 04:02:39 AM »

Ok, so i seem to be stuck a bit on the progression and none of the NPCs are giving me any leads.
Spoiler
I'm at 100 rep, commissioned, 49 rep with the vemillion station admin (capped), 74 with each fo the npcs she sends me to (also capped) and nobody is saying how to progress further.
[close]

If you relying on gift to get you up they eventually stop working. At one point you can only raise rep by putting in the actual work. That is at least how it is in my playthrough. IF even completing missions doesn't raise rep then you might be the victim of some bug.

spifomie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 03, 2022, 11:08:40 AM »

Howdy! Is there a changelog anywhere for this mod?

Lukenstor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2022, 06:32:34 AM »

So I recently started a new game with Random Core Worlds enabled, Proceeded to get rich first before I realized that I don't have the lore planets of UAF, any possible remedies other than a full rerun of my save?

Thorveim

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 04, 2022, 12:47:37 PM »

Tested the dreadnought, can confirm thats its shield has a nasty tendency to not stop shots that should impact it. Also i noted that its built-in missile launchers currently can't shoot (not an AI issue, even when manually controlled they do not fire anything). Not that the ship needs it to be a monster though, and hey for all i know, its just that the function of these guns isnt done yet ^^

Also, little question, is a full-fledged battleship for the UAF in the plans? We already have a pocket battleship and a dreadnought, so i wonder if something in between will happen one day as far as gun boats go (dont need to be much bigger than the reisen already is, maybe arouns paragon size of just slightly larger.. and I think the same front weaponry with more support mediums on the side and back and point defense would already seal the deal. Think something akin to the DunScaith)

MattyK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2022, 06:42:38 PM »

Howdy! Is there a changelog anywhere for this mod?

You can find the most recent patch notes (including experimental versions) on Milkydromeda's Patreon (Link)

SpartanAaron04

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2022, 07:55:18 PM »

Hey I've been having some trouble with getting the Queen to allow me into the November Auxillary on the most recent experimental patch. I have 100 relation with both her and the faction and yet she also won't accept any gifts.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 07:34:18 PM by SpartanAaron04 »

Ad-North

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2022, 04:30:40 AM »

Hello there !

I really love the game, and the UAF mod's idea as a whole, but I'm encountering a massive issue currently...

How can I play with the mod in an on-going session/game ?

Do I have to play with sector-gen to make the systems appear ?
(If yes, please tell me exactly what I need to do if it's not too much trouble, as I don't know where to modify setting exactly.)

I truly want to use the mod, but I also do not/will not start a whole new game just to do so.

What can I do ?

herkul121

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 06, 2022, 01:40:49 PM »

Thank You, You dutiful people for bringing so much fun to my game. Im doing a run with 84 mods rn game i molded game and mods my self I crated everything to how i wish my game to be. I keep adding mods, edit them and then don't like something and fix it, i cant stop to be honest I have vanila mods and edited mods. I have question is it possible to get Yimie and Mizuki ks there even that mission there? in random generated game with delict empire scenario mode? I tried to spawn them which console commands, tried to add their abilities to main game and next I'll try to force those skills using save file. I have gone through all UAF files in those folders.

This mod is sick one the most complex mods out there so current theme of my run is carriers only no Radical stuff unless my enemies are using similar OP tech (I gave some NPCs some stuff from Super weapons arsenal mod).
I use Modern Carriers and Arma Armatura on all of my ships. btw I can only get officers from geting them promoted with WINGCOM It will be amazing to see Strikecrafts of UAF it can be add on on for those who use Arma Armatura mod. Of Corse You don't have to make them. Strike crafts give ability for player to fly fighter and can have their own wingmen. If These devs want they can make one or 2 fun strikecraft if they get bored and do little side project. You really don't have to.

Balance wise Hiver swarmed one of my favorite mods is way too op for Starsecor even most mods Yes Im talking about those Mirv rockets They just overload everything with shields on, To pot in pes[ectove I killed 3 fleets of pirates with 1 capital, 1 destroyer, 7 frigates. as strongest ships in game rn are Star wars ships by far. So where is UAF rn on scale? UAF supper carrier can kill hiver queen solo. so hiver queen is just busted in player hands just to let you know. everything else dies unless radical tech but we ignore those just ignore them.

Ok so how do You balance it. Just don't. It will constant work and re-do its never ending cycle. If You really want make sub forum for UAF Balancing and let people argue there whale You finish mod as You see fit and then when You feel like make Dev Pach and Community rebalanced patch from most voted tread test it your self is it good balance fit and publish.
Fighting UAF can be pain especially Radical Deserters. or Super carriers they will nuke You even when You dont want to use nukes. Ne carful and pick Your fights carfuly people also in battles where You have to run away from them expect dead ships.

I love this mod every time I hear gun fire I feel gait so much I wanna jump from my seat. Watching wings go off to battle in coordination is just dutiful. Its like watching live performance and we have ship to be our orchestra its so sick.
This is living breathing art I absolutely love it. and to be honest having devs get over focused on balancing this stuff to no it will be such a waste. P.S. Even if new balanced version comes out Im keeping this one in saved files and and get new one and swich them when I want op stuff or just balance. Heave a nice week, Plz forgive me for grammar as well as typos they are part of expression English is my 3rd language i head to learn. Im pleased to see Your efforts over the years.

Myo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.51a-RC6][WIP] United Aurora Federation 0.72g1b / g1c_exp
« Reply #445 on: October 07, 2022, 01:27:19 PM »

Heck, just enclose it in the experimental blueprint package, or even the supercapital one if you think they're a little overtuned, because as it stands, if you lose a ship containing the Hyper Aria's it's basically lost for the rest of the run (I don't even think it has a salvage % chance alongside other strikecraft does it?)

I mean.. that's pretty much a mistake on your end really. I also lost my hyper arias from time to time if I wasnt careful or not remembering what ship have it. They're suppose to be one-of-a-kind and can't be duplicated. Just like the supercaps.

It is a good idea though for when you just wanna have fun. Maybe I'll include it in the super capital blueprint and rebrand it so that we can always have that choice of consoling them in for giggles. I'd do it if you guys can tell me how to restrict the bp drop completely so that you can't obtain it through legal means.

Would love to see the hyper arias be in a blueprint. Maybe as a reward for another campaign quest? Even having them at crazy production cost like 1 million for a squad, as reason for them not being used by the UAF normally? Love the mod, something so satisfying about all the dakka and space fighters.

Edit: Are the super capital blueprints not suppose to be found through exploration or tech mining? I found the elite bp with them a few updates ago. Using UNGP to save at least my bp progress. Also, found a derelict cherry vanguard, with an officer in it. Sadly couldn't salvage it.

Well, i did find Hyper Aria LPC at Prism Free Port, i don't remember the price but im pretty sure it was like 1,5 mln. And reason for why they aren't used normally by UAF is that its V E R Y experimental prototype. Lore wise there was only single LPC made or something

Hey I've been having some trouble with getting the Queen to allow me into the November Auxillary on the most recent experimental patch. I have 100 relation with both her and the faction and yet she also won't accept any gifts.

Pretty sure you need to get access from girl at Vermillion station

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2022, 09:27:22 AM »

Hello there !

I really love the game, and the UAF mod's idea as a whole, but I'm encountering a massive issue currently...

How can I play with the mod in an on-going session/game ?

Do I have to play with sector-gen to make the systems appear ?
(If yes, please tell me exactly what I need to do if it's not too much trouble, as I don't know where to modify setting exactly.)

I truly want to use the mod, but I also do not/will not start a whole new game just to do so.

What can I do ?

The requirements to get a mod faction to spawn in to the map mid-session are very specific, tricky, must be implemented by the modder on the mod-side and can still cause issues. To get UAF (or really 99% of mod factions) to spawn on the map, you will need to start a new game with its own save.

herkul121

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 08, 2022, 10:41:15 AM »

Ok I found bug when Combining Noveria (UAF Carrier Dreadnought) and using Swarm Carrier core (Modern Carriers Mod) So what Happened was Your Fighters will keep exploding as they try to take off. from "Linked Hangars". Its flashy also Using External Payload hullmod is with swarm carrier is too much. I so swarm thing gives you 1 more fighter bay to ship and external payload gives 100% more bombs. You can see where this is going Hibsicus 4 wings, 4 bombers per wing and 24 bombs so total  288 bombs. get that Capital Super carrier with 6 fighter bays and add that stuff You will have 8 wings, 4 per wing and 24 bombs per plane Total 768 bombs. There is nothing like it it out damages Taufin (NX) wings with its dmg. either way with this set up nothing that stands still will remain alive. I took this idea of Ironcladlion to extreme end. I don't care I love it. P.S. I got Noveria to carry 17 hibiscus bombers so 1,632 Bombs That's A WHOLE LOT OF BOMBS Holy. So I put 3 converted hangars on it
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 10:50:45 AM by herkul121 »

Omnikuken

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 08, 2022, 10:49:45 AM »

Got this while talking to some random girl in the bar
Spoiler
1447605 [Thread-3] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Problem with command of class com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.missions.BarCMD.execute(BarCMD.java:113)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.execute(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Object.runScript(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:51)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:57)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.fireBes t(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:177)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionS elected(RuleBasedInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:210)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.B.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.B.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
1447608 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [Stellar_Rust.ogg]
1447608 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
1447617 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [uaf_final_friendly_market_loop1.ogg]
1447624 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [uaf_final_friendly_market_loop1.ogg]
1447624 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [uaf_final_friendly_market_loop1.ogg]
1447816 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Kasrkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 08, 2022, 01:36:13 PM »

Probably a stupid question, but still: when updating the mod, do i need to simple unpack files in old mod-folder and remove old files, or delete it completly and unpack in a new one?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 79