Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Distress Call Sound Effect is perhaps the loneliest sound I've ever heard  (Read 3154 times)

NinjaPirate

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mr. G Plays

Also, my fleet is stuck on the edge of the sector please send help.
Feel free to make fun of my bad gameplay here at Mr. G Plays
http://www.youtube.com/c/MrGPlays

StarGibbon

• Captain
    • View Profile

Could have been worse. Can we digitize this:

I personally feel like you should have to experience every possible gesture of shame the game has to offer for becoming a fuel begging hobo.

arwan

• Admiral
    • View Profile

just wait till you get stuck in a sector with heavy [REDACTED] presence. no one wants to come help you there.
Alex
You won't be able to refit fighters and bombers at all. They're designed/balanced around having a particular set of weapons and would be very broken if you could change it. Which ones you pick for your fleet -out of quite a few that are available- is the choice here, not how they're outfitted.

Igncom1

• Admiral
    • View Profile

just wait till you get stuck in a sector with heavy [REDACTED] presence. no one wants to come help you there.

That's where you get forged in the fires of war into either a survivor or another derelict for someone to salvage.

A gauntlet of death and blood that makes the dark gods happy, gifting you with he fuel you need to escape, and the supplies to carry on...  :D
Sunders are the best ship in the game.

NinjaPirate

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mr. G Plays

Oh I did, then I had to save scum, those warning beacons are there for a reason people.
Feel free to make fun of my bad gameplay here at Mr. G Plays
http://www.youtube.com/c/MrGPlays