Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What would be your favorite planet/station to retire on?  (Read 1012 times)

Gothars

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Eschewing obfuscatory verbosity.
    • View Profile
What would be your favorite planet/station to retire on?
« on: April 26, 2017, 07:15:44 AM »

This is just a bit of a fun question for now, but maybe, eventually, retiring your character will be an option. So, where would you want to spend your last days in the Sector?
Maybe on the earth-like Gilead, where "a light mist greets each sunrise before retreating into soft clouds, that glow appealingly at every sunset"? Or one of Eventide's estate-plantations, as a new part of the money aristocracy?  Or maybe you prefer Raesvelg, where a beautiful frozen landscape is contrasted by a hot, rowdy nightlife in domed cities, all under the binary watch of its two stars.

Yo can answer either for your ingame character or for yourself.

I'm personally undecided. Gilead seems like a good choice, if it weren't for all the Luddites. At the moment I have my eyes on the league world Finkenhild. Its an urbanized all-water planet whcih get's very hot. Living on the fringe of one of the floating cities, in some kind of floating boat-villa, I imagine that quite beautiful. And I like a hot climate. There's also the awesome view of Horn, a massive planet very close to Finkenhild.

The game was completed 8 years ago and we get a free expansion every year.

Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.