Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: New music for Galatia Academy (06/12/24)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Phillip Andrada Gas Station Manager v1.14.1 - The Mech Update  (Read 225818 times)

ArteMooNik

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Phillip Andrada Gas Station Manager v1.14.1 - The Mech Update
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2024, 02:54:01 AM »

My god... Why did i ask Kween to help me with Yunifer? Can i somehow bring her back? Or somehow undo the ask? Now i have options to take her into a fleet(or start a war), but if i refuse, her contact is still missing. Scary moment....
And is this connected with deamon cores from legio? (i hope not)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 03:01:13 AM by ArteMooNik »

Mamick

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Phillip Andrada Gas Station Manager v1.14 - The Mech Update
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2024, 05:52:41 AM »

Added alternative way to recruit Ruka Yenni if Take No Prisoner is not installed

What is the alternative way to recruit Ruka? do you have to complete the usurper quest? or something relating to fighting her?

Actually, I took a look at `rules.csv` and I think this is currently broken.

Spoiler
The new rules check for the option rukacaptured1 or something, when they should instead check for rukadefeated1 and rukadefeated2. You'd need to modify the file to fix that. Then once you do, destroy her fleet and talk to Kween.
[close]

Lukenstor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2024, 04:32:58 AM »

My god... Why did i ask Kween to help me with Yunifer? Can i somehow bring her back? Or somehow undo the ask? Now i have options to take her into a fleet(or start a war), but if i refuse, her contact is still missing. Scary moment....
And is this connected with deamon cores from legio? (i hope not)

I'm in the same predicament as well, how do I unbroken Yunifer? My only option right now it to Thanos Snap Sindria.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2024, 06:53:46 PM »

War
Anyone know of a ship where I can take full advantage of the "War Engine" hullmod? I can't find any energy weapon based capitals with only built-in wings for converted fighter bay.

The Talaria does - interestingly I have a typo to report:
Seems like the bonus goes +-14%

Downrank Train

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2024, 07:20:17 PM »

I really want to get into this mod, but man the lack of kinetic firepower and *** point defense really makes larger battles a strugglefest. It feels like Sindrian ships are good at a lot of things, but the things they are bad at are crippling. There are some enemies (particularly IX Battlegroup, but really anything with powerful shields and/or mass fighter spam) that Sindrians just cant deal with if I am going for a purist run.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2024, 10:17:23 AM »

I really want to get into this mod, but man the lack of kinetic firepower and *** point defense really makes larger battles a strugglefest. It feels like Sindrian ships are good at a lot of things, but the things they are bad at are crippling. There are some enemies (particularly IX Battlegroup, but really anything with powerful shields and/or mass fighter spam) that Sindrians just cant deal with if I am going for a purist run.

Given the sheer amount of crossmod interactions I don't think pure SFC balance is a design goal but getting high rep with the Sindrian contacts will really help with that.

Downrank Train

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2024, 01:51:48 PM »

Oh yea, the Antimatter Injectors are awesome, particuarly when S-Modded along with Auxillary Thrusters (0-flux boost go ZOOOOM!) I had some success expanding the "Purist" rules to include allies and using the Interstellar Imperium's very good PD and Missile weapons. Dont get me wrong, I love a lot of the stuff in this mod, the Antimatter Beam is one of my favorite HE weapons to use, the Qween upgrades making your ships really fast, the never having to worry about fuel capacity... Its just that when getting into big wars and huge fleet battles the Sindrian ships just seem to get overrun by swarms and more consistent long-range fire. I wonder if officer temprament might be an issue, I suspect Sindrian ships might need aggressive A.I to be effective (Reckless for the goofy ram-brick battlecruiser of course).

Eltrio

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2024, 12:49:11 AM »

Added alternative way to recruit Ruka Yenni if Take No Prisoner is not installed

What is the alternative way to recruit Ruka? do you have to complete the usurper quest? or something relating to fighting her?

Actually, I took a look at `rules.csv` and I think this is currently broken.

Spoiler
The new rules check for the option rukacaptured1 or something, when they should instead check for rukadefeated1 and rukadefeated2. You'd need to modify the file to fix that. Then once you do, destroy her fleet and talk to Kween.
[close]

how can i do that? im not that proficent in excel and i dont't want to mess with the other rules on there.

Killsode

• Captain
  • Yipping away as i blast blasted pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2024, 04:50:45 AM »

Just want to note, when running PAGSM and you have AM fuel production you get two instances of the sindrian diktat in colony crises. I have "Sindrian diktat" giving me +5 points a month and also "Sindrian fuel company" giving +5 a month. This seems highly janky, is it just an issue of not being able to get base sindria to *** off in the colony crisis menu?
I understand if you want the sindrian's to be more aggressive against competing fuel, i just think seeing whats basically duplicate stressors is a bit janky.

WMGreywind

• Lieutenant
  • The circuit is one. And one is the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2024, 10:31:32 AM »

Just want to note, when running PAGSM and you have AM fuel production you get two instances of the sindrian diktat in colony crises. I have "Sindrian diktat" giving me +5 points a month and also "Sindrian fuel company" giving +5 a month. This seems highly janky, is it just an issue of not being able to get base sindria to *** off in the colony crisis menu?
I understand if you want the sindrian's to be more aggressive against competing fuel, i just think seeing whats basically duplicate stressors is a bit janky.

Hello! Thank you for bringing up this issue. I have found the reason and its actually a Nex issue. Don't worry, Histildine and I have been able to fix this issue so next update you will not have a duplicate "Sindrian Diktat" increasing colony threat bar.

Killsode

• Captain
  • Yipping away as i blast blasted pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2024, 01:49:57 PM »

Hello! Thank you for bringing up this issue. I have found the reason and its actually a Nex issue. Don't worry, Histildine and I have been able to fix this issue so next update you will not have a duplicate "Sindrian Diktat" increasing colony threat bar.

Ooo, nice! Great to hear! I really need to give a PAGSM dedicated run a go. From the little bits i've seen you've put a lot of effort into the storyline!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]