Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: New music for Galatia Academy (06/12/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Better Variants 1.4.2  (Read 90777 times)

lithyf

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Better Variants 1.4.1
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2024, 01:04:43 PM »

Hello dear friend.

Pegasuses (Pegasi? Pegasuseses?) do not appear to be spawning in either Persean League military markets, nor in Persean League fleets with this mod enabled. I am using a save that initially had Better Variants 1.4.0 enabled, then I manually updated to 1.4.1. Tested using console commands to force markets to refresh, as well as spawning Persean League fleets of various FP values - only capitals present seem to be Conquests. Markets and fleets spawn Pegasus as normal after disabling mod. I was also using VariantsLib 0.5.2.

I love you; please help me.

EDIT: I looked at the variants that your persean_league.faction file references. Looks like you've got them Pegasi rocking conventional missile weapons like squalls etc, which the Persean League doesn't have access to - could that be it? (I don't blame you tho, double squall+hurricane pegasus gang for life homie gotta represent frfr no cap)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 01:16:50 PM by lithyf »

itBeABruhMoment

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Better Variants 1.4.1
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2024, 08:20:07 AM »

Hello dear friend.

Pegasuses (Pegasi? Pegasuseses?) do not appear to be spawning in either Persean League military markets, nor in Persean League fleets with this mod enabled. I am using a save that initially had Better Variants 1.4.0 enabled, then I manually updated to 1.4.1. Tested using console commands to force markets to refresh, as well as spawning Persean League fleets of various FP values - only capitals present seem to be Conquests. Markets and fleets spawn Pegasus as normal after disabling mod. I was also using VariantsLib 0.5.2.

I love you; please help me.

EDIT: I looked at the variants that your persean_league.faction file references. Looks like you've got them Pegasi rocking conventional missile weapons like squalls etc, which the Persean League doesn't have access to - could that be it? (I don't blame you tho, double squall+hurricane pegasus gang for life homie gotta represent frfr no cap)
The issue is fixed. Download the new release. By the way it wasn't an issue with unknown blueprints it was that overriding variants doesn't work the same in .faction files as default_ship_roles.json.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]