Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Suitable Star Systems 2.3.4  (Read 36974 times)

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Suitable Star Systems 2.3.1
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2024, 10:34:28 PM »

In my current game, I spent a Story Point to have the Historian give me the location of a special item (in my case, Soil Nanites), and the resulting Intelligence entry pointed me to this planet.  I used the planetkiller on that planet and defeated the Omega fleets, but I can't survey the planet, explore the ruins, or delete the intel entry from the Historian.  I'm stuck with that intel entry.

The only workaround seems to be to load an earlier savegame from before I spoke to the Historian so that I don't get the intel entry in the first place.  I don't know if there's a specific console command that I can use to delete the intel entry.
Looks like I need to add a tag so that the planet won't be chosen as part of a random quest.

As for your other question I don't think there is a console command for that, I can probably push an update so that it won't happen again.

Thanks for the report.

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Suitable Star Systems 2.3.2
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2024, 10:59:32 PM »

Quick hotfix!

- Fix bug where remnant and omega planets can become targets for random quests

Compatible with old saves as well as recommended to update to latest so you would not encounter the issue above.

HeavyHelmud

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Suitable Star Systems 2.3.2
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2024, 10:30:24 AM »

If you play with Nexerelin and take the option with more colonies at the start, the overpowered star system is almost always colonized. Not sure if this is a thing what this mod could prevent.

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Suitable Star Systems 2.3.3
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2024, 02:11:30 PM »

If you play with Nexerelin and take the option with more colonies at the start, the overpowered star system is almost always colonized. Not sure if this is a thing what this mod could prevent.
Thanks for the report

Quick mod update!

- Update systems to not be marked for colonization by factions in Nexerelin

Should be mod compatible but the fix only works on new saves so for older saves the colonizable system can still be colonized by other factions. Haven't tested far but it will stop the more colonies options in nexerilin from colonizing the system.

Wispborne

• Captain
  • Discord: wispborne
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2024, 10:25:52 AM »

Hey, just want to let you know that there's a mistake in your .version file keeping SMOL/MOSS/TriOS from one-click updating.

"directDownloadURL": "https://github.com/AudaxLudos/suitable-star-systems/releases"

This should link to your .zip file. The easiest way to do it is to change it each release, but the most automated way is to keep the same .zip file name each release (in your Actions flow), then change your link to https://github.com/AudaxLudos/suitable-star-systems/releases/latest/download/SuitableStarSystems.zip.
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Managers: SMOL & TriOS | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2024, 01:13:47 PM »

Hey, just want to let you know that there's a mistake in your .version file keeping SMOL/MOSS/TriOS from one-click updating.

"directDownloadURL": "https://github.com/AudaxLudos/suitable-star-systems/releases"

This should link to your .zip file. The easiest way to do it is to change it each release, but the most automated way is to keep the same .zip file name each release (in your Actions flow), then change your link to https://github.com/AudaxLudos/suitable-star-systems/releases/latest/download/SuitableStarSystems.zip.
Not really a mistake as most of my mods have the same directDownloadURL link, was just to lazy to update the urls. I'll update most of them to the proper links then, hopefully this issue didn't cause problems for mod managers.

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Suitable Star Systems 2.3.4
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2024, 01:37:03 PM »

Quick mod update!

Update direct download link in version file.

That is it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 01:41:30 PM by Audax »

CasualAF

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2024, 05:03:53 AM »

Love the mod, how do I add the remnant station back into system 1? 

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2024, 11:18:53 AM »

Love the mod, how do I add the remnant station back into system 1?
Unfortunately you can't, I had to remove it since players felt like it should be more "suitable" and in my mod description it should be easy to colonize. If your looking for a way to farm remnant ships or AI cores then system 2 planet spawns remnant ships almost daily and should give you an intel when you visit the place.

Other than that you can probably use old version before I removed it but you would lose some bug fixes. You could also fork my mod and code it yourself but that requires programming experience.

Demon69420

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2024, 08:51:10 PM »

For the systems that spawn remnant and omega fleets, is there only one planet in that system or can there be multiple? Also, where exactly in intel does it mark the systems/planet that spawns them?

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2024, 09:01:04 PM »

For the systems that spawn remnant and omega fleets, is there only one planet in that system or can there be multiple? Also, where exactly in intel does it mark the systems/planet that spawns them?
when you enter the system 2 or 3 it should give you an intel in your fleet log be sure to use the latest update as one of my patches adds that feature. The intel should show up in your fleet log iirc.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]