Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 43

Author Topic: [0.96a] Adjusted Sector  (Read 418111 times)

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Adjusted Sector
« Reply #315 on: December 21, 2021, 04:54:05 AM »

This is the first time i actually hear this. Huh.
I guess it may be linked to one of the default 'Themes', and in that way is influenced by this mod, but i don't know for sure.
Thanks for the heads up tho, i'll look for this info after i finish my little secret side project

Well, Tariflette did specify that Plague Bearers will spawn in random systems from now on. The info about Adjusted Sector having an effect on it's spawn was talked about on the unofficial Discord, so we might have to take that with a grain of salt. Still, I thought it could be interesting to ask here!

Also, now I'm curious about that "secret side project". Can't wait to see what it is!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 04:57:23 AM by A_Random_Dude »

Nerzhull_AI

• Commander
  • Do you exist in your dreams?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 21, 2021, 05:37:37 AM »

Also, now I'm curious about that "secret side project". Can't wait to see what it is!
I'll just say that it will have some wonderful, wonderful things.

Kayo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 22, 2021, 02:24:41 AM »

So, I'm using this mod and in systems where there's warning beacons and remnants, I can't find any remnant battlestations for medium beacons. Is that related to this mod?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 02:39:46 AM by Kayo »

Nerzhull_AI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 22, 2021, 04:09:37 AM »

So, I'm using this mod and in systems where there's warning beacons and remnants, I can't find any remnant battlestations for medium beacons. Is that related to this mod?
I don't think so, no. But i'll check it out.

Nerzhull_AI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 22, 2021, 01:13:06 PM »

Ok, i've run few test, and i have remnant battlestations in my 'yellow' systems.
But, accordingly to default sector ProcGen - it should be only 50% of the time. At least that's how i read it, i'm a bit tired lol

envenger

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 24, 2021, 12:48:41 PM »

Does this support spawnings by seeker mod?
Also prv starworks added something called Agni hope you can add support for it as well.

Arhelay

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 25, 2021, 12:42:07 AM »

Howdy!
Hyperstorms still being generated with "AdjustedSectorHS":false,

BreenBB

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 26, 2021, 06:08:17 AM »

Hello, interesting this mod supports new version of DME mod and Seeker stuff? About other mods, I think good idea add PRV Agni support, also another suggestion, make generations of Mess and DomRes infested systems from HMI, they are predefined in HMI itself, I mean add random generation of systems with these enemies.

Nerzhull_AI

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2021, 02:15:36 PM »

Hello, interesting this mod supports new version of DME mod and Seeker stuff? About other mods, I think good idea add PRV Agni support, also another suggestion, make generations of Mess and DomRes infested systems from HMI, they are predefined in HMI itself, I mean add random generation of systems with these enemies.
It supports DME already, yeah.
About Agni from PRV - i'll look into it. Not sure about Mess tho.

greycommotion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 27, 2021, 02:49:54 PM »

Hey!

Brilliant mod!

Is there any way to scale the hyper-storm up if you change the size of the sector?

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2021, 06:07:04 PM »

Hey there, I'm currently fiddling with the numbers to try and get my sector set up the way I want.

Any advice on which to focus on to get dense, but distinct, clusters of stars? I want the slipstreams to be very important to long distance travel, but also still want lots of stars...  :-\

envenger

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 28, 2021, 04:40:36 AM »

It supports DME already, yeah.
About Agni from PRV - i'll look into it. Not sure about Mess tho.

I don't think the Mess or DomRes spawn, i have not seen them yet after exploring around 200 stars.

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 28, 2021, 09:44:01 PM »

Hmm... I actually got some of the results I was looking for by expanding the size of the map.

I wanted to keep it rectangular so I had to keep the aspect ratio, it's 41/26 if anyone's curious.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 09:49:54 PM by Oni »

wsdude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 30, 2021, 07:20:20 AM »

Tried this mod and was fine for a while until I reached some of the middle/out layer area and the game started to have these frequentish annoying micro hitches (very subtle)
My other mods.
Tried without  the mod and its much smoother so its the mod I think.My rig is decent too 3080/9900k so I'm kinda stumped.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 07:23:20 AM by wsdude »

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 30, 2021, 07:26:23 AM »

Make sure you have allocated a lot of RAM in your vmparams file; the Discord has information on how to do this. Adjusted Sector is probably the single most RAM-intensive mod currently in circulation.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 43