Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Missing Red Planet Quest?  (Read 1403 times)

BulbasaurWizard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Missing Red Planet Quest?
« on: October 20, 2019, 08:22:15 AM »

I am probably a couple dozen hours into my game with three colonies, and maybe 2/3 of the sector explored, yet I haven't gotten the Red Planet quest.  I'm unsure if this is a bug or if I have done something wrong.  If I ignored the person in the bar, do I have to find the exact bar where she was located?  I'm unsure if this was the case, but I don't have an explanation for the lack of this mission. 

Thanks.

SomeDegenerate

• Ensign
  • Credit to TerminalMontage on YouTube for the PfP
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Red Planet Quest?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 09:35:46 AM »

The spacer has a random chance to show up at any bar that is not a Luddic church, Luddic path, or pirate bar. In effect this means that you just have to open the bar in every dock you visit and, eventually, she'll be there regardless of whether or not you ignored her in the past. Off the top of my head I don't remember if you can find the Red planet yourself or if it spawns once you speak to her, but I THINK it's generated with the rest of the sector at the start of each game.
Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm complete garbage, how about you?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 09:49:28 AM »

(You can also find the planet yourself, yeah.)

BulbasaurWizard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 06:32:48 PM »

Okay I guess that is good news then.  I must have gone to a bar 300 times by now (I may have a problem guys). I wonder if the addition of Nexelerin with the Agents is somehow screwing with the chances?  Got it right away without Nexelerin installed previously.