Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.7a] Join battle when allies allow hostiles to disengage causes a menu loop.  (Read 1528 times)

00lewnor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I joined a friendly Tri-Tachyon nebula being engaged by a pirate thunder wing, the nebula(freighter, not terain) allowed the pirates to disengage without pursuit. when I choose to join the battle this simply prints the text "The Tri-Tachyon forces allow the pirate forces to go without further incident" and gives me the same menu except with the number to select Leave increased by one and a further Leave option with no number below it. Repeatedly choosing join the battle simply repeat this behaviour until the original leave option should become the number 10 when the number is replaced by null. There is no apparent limit on how many times this can be repeated. For example:

1. Join the battle
2. Leave

becomes

1. Join the battle
3. Leave
Leave

Eventually

1. Join the battle
null. Leave
Leave
Leave
Leave
Leave
exet....

I assume this should be resolved in one of two ways; firstly my feet conducts a pursuit without assistance from the Tri-Tachyon forces, or secondly the pirate forces disengage, the menu is closed and the pirate fleet runs from mine in the fleet view.

Edit: Just thought to check, yes the additional leave buttons to function correctly.
Also I have lazyLib, ShaderLib, Simulator Overhaul, Version Checker, Common Radar and Autosave installed if that will affect anything.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:19:51 PM by 00lewnor »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thank you - was reported a little while ago and is fixed for the 0.7.1a release.

00lewnor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Ok, good.

Also; wow that was fast.