Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Grand.Colonies 1.0.d - More Building Slots  (Read 76331 times)

SirHartley

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Grand.Colonies 1.0.d - More Building Slots
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2021, 01:59:25 PM »

Greetings. Can't switch to the second page while docked on the planet. The first and last building on the second page was the AI battle station. What could be the problem?
Easiest way to figure that out is if you post a screenshot of the condition tooltip :)

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2021, 09:03:55 AM »

any chance for a third page? in the beginning you said you might add one eventually if the mod is stable.

SirHartley

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2021, 12:46:44 PM »

any chance for a third page? in the beginning you said you might add one eventually if the mod is stable.
extremely unlikely - I've checked a good amount of screenshots and asked people, none of them ever came close to filling out two entire pages even without the penalty.

Considering the amount of time I'd have to put into that (it would need a full re-write of the mod), it is not worth it for 95% of use cases.

Junius Lux

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2021, 08:26:38 AM »

Greetings. Can't switch to the second page while docked on the planet. The first and last building on the second page was the AI battle station. What could be the problem?
Easiest way to figure that out is if you post a screenshot of the condition tooltip :)
There was the usual display with a prompt to press a hotkey. But at the moment it worked when I tried to switch the page after three months in inventory mode. If the error suddenly reproduces itself, I will report and send a screenshot :)
P.S. Thank you for your efforts

EdisonTrent

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2022, 05:43:55 PM »

It's been quite a few months since I last played and this was actually one of the big reasons why (industrial revolution was a must have). I had planets that I really wanted more stuff on and just could properly use/install/access the industries because they would get shoved off screen and I couldn't reorder them or find any mods that let me see them.

So thank you very much for this.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]