Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: Of Slipstreams and Sensor Ghosts (09/24/21)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: [0.95a] prv Starworks v21 (2021-05-08)  (Read 136682 times)

Troika

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] prv Starworks v21 (2021-05-08)
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2021, 08:46:35 PM »

Hey, can you add a medium mount version of the Spatterflamer?

Helldiver

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2021, 02:01:06 PM »

I'm surprised that this mod doesn't get more attention. The sprites have become truly beautiful over time and versions (the multiple color pattern types on prv ships look especially great!), it has fun weapons, the factions are well made and come a few of their own unique mechanics, and it has the hallmarks of a polished faction mod such as unique battle stations.

I wonder if the OP could be updated to better reflect the newer content.
Nex is life, and my helm is pointier than yours!

shade7480

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2021, 07:05:38 PM »

I'm surprised that this mod doesn't get more attention. The sprites have become truly beautiful over time and versions (the multiple color pattern types on prv ships look especially great!), it has fun weapons, the factions are well made and come a few of their own unique mechanics, and it has the hallmarks of a polished faction mod such as unique battle stations.

agreed, the improvement over time is very noticeable, a lot more personality with the ships now

Uhlang

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2021, 05:02:38 PM »

By this point, it's such a constant in my modded games that I tend to forget that not many people appreciate it as much as I do.
Cool factions in cool systems, cool ships, cool weapons, cool hullmods, cool Vayra's Sector bounties, etc. Anyone who doesn't give this mod a (second?) chance is frankly doing themselves a disservice.

WHATTHEHECK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2021, 07:57:27 PM »

Hello
I am a player in the Chinese community. Recently I've played your   mod which is an excellent work and Especially Ramshield is a wonderful design. I like it very much.

I think there will be many people in the Chinese community who like this mod as much as I am. Therefore I would like to ask your permission to translate it into Chinese and post it on the starsector Chinese Forum(link:https://www.fossic.org). Of course, once it's done, you will be credited and there will be a link to your original mod page.

I also sent a personal message on Discord and another on the forum.Wish that doesn't bother you.

Looking forward to your reply.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]