Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3013703 times)

Slowth

• Ensign
    • View Profile

How does one get 1,400,000 available credits for production with Midnight Dissonant? I'm currently maxed out on personal and faction reputation but the max I can order is 1,100,000. I'm trying to order the Abomination Class but the max limit is too small.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Is there a weapons whitelist in prism's config, or is it only a faction whitelist and weapons blacklist?
There's no whitelist for ships, weapons or fighters.

How does one get 1,400,000 available credits for production with Midnight Dissonant? I'm currently maxed out on personal and faction reputation but the max I can order is 1,100,000. I'm trying to order the Abomination Class but the max limit is too small.
There's currently no way to further increase the cap, which in turn hasn't been set to ensure that every buyable ship is within its range. I might think of something in that regard (or maybe just hide ships outside the purchase limit).
In the meantime, you could tweak the ship cost in its ship_data.csv entry if you know which mod it's from, or hope it comes up in the surplus ship mission.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

A lot of this stuff was meant to go with the ground battle revamp, but that's not done yet and I needed to get a release out because of the rare deciv encounter hang. Anyway, enjoy!

Nexerelin v0.10.2b
Download

Changelog
Spoiler
## v0.10.2b ##
* Fix CTD after destroying a pirate/Pather popup base
* Fix broken Templar faction config (note: Templars not officially updated yet)

## v0.10.2 ##
### Gameplay ###
* Make rebellions OP
    * Max time 6 months -> 2 years
    * Combat damage/turn reduced 33% (so rebellion lasts longer)
    * Industry disruption more likely to succeed, last longer on average, max time 90 -> 120 days
    * Halve effects of delivering arms to government (but not rebels)
* Hireable mercenary companies can be recruited through certain parties on comm boards
* Response fleets will appear when player takes military action against a market
    * Requires a Patrol HQ, Military Base or High Command to spawn (higher level structure spawns larger fleet)
   * Fleets only spawn against player (not NPCs), and will not appear outside of the military options dialog menu (how this may be cheesed is left as an exercise for the reader)
* Successful invasions cause an additional 2 recent unrest if defending faction was the market's original owner
* Can't stabilize market for some time after successful invasion (number of weeks depending on market size)
    * Can be modified in `settings.json`
* Reduce unrest removal from stabilization package, 3 -> 2
* Remnants set as a no-relationship-sync faction in their faction config
    * This means that commissioned players can befriend them, but the commissioning faction's relations will remain unchanged
    * Also player won't become friendly to Remnants from having TT commission
* Special task groups slightly larger (does not affect existing fleets in saves), have fewer non-combat ships, have more officers
* Revise conquest victory requirements
    * Faction/alliance must have 50.1% of total market size, or two-thirds of the markets with heavy industry
    * Total only counts factions eligible to win
    * Also change victory texts to resemble their requirements more
* Change some settings from vanilla:
    * Battlestations now have level 2 officer, star fortresses have level 4 (from no officer)
    * Level 2 admin salary 10k (from 25k)
    * Pirate base timeout before raids are allowed 3-7 months (from 6-18)
* Player can buy the cores from an admin in Remnant contact mission 1
* Invasion fleets can exceed fleet size cap by 20% of currently specified cap in settings.json
* Vengeance fleets have some S-mods, more at higher vengeance levels and when the relevant Unofficial New Game Plus rule is selected
* Tactical bombardment mission (from bars/contacts) should have extra payment depending on projected fuel cost
* Agent story point options (particularly guaranteed success) increase chance of agent injury

### GUI ###
* Add GUI for new game ship selection
* When giving agent a travel order, automatically pop up destination map

### Fixes ###
* Try to fix infinite loop causing a rare hang in deciv planet encounter
* Fix non-player admins vanishing when changed for whatever reason (in particular when captured by player)
* Fix station battles not using some Nexerelin encounter logic
* Fix some inconsistency with vanilla behavior when taking military action against a market
* Fix non-functional agent injury behavior
* Fix special task groups responding to invasion of unrelated faction
* Fix not being able to store automated ships on some player faction colonies/outposts
* Maybe fix too many stations spawning in random sector
* Fix ship graveyard in random sector being mostly or entirely civilian ships
* Fix erroneous credit loss message being printed if player renounces governorship

### Modding ###
* New faction config settings: `stabilizeCommodities` (array), `invasionOnlyRetake` (boolean)
    * The latter makes factions not invade any market they didn't originally hold
* Configuration for the new mercenary companies in `data/config/exerelin/mercConfig.json`
* Don't transfer submarkets on market capture, if the submarket definition in the CSV specifies a faction
[close]

Zoro89

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Thx for the mod :)
If I mine a asteroid, I get the ressources into the inventory instant (before the progress bar reach 100 %). Someone have the same issue?

Edit: I think I understand it now. It's not a progress bar... it's cooldown :D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 02:33:36 AM by Zoro89 »

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile

I presume 10.2 will hilariously break on any 10.1 save?

Nice work as always, Histidine! This already addresses a few of the conquest issues I had with 10.1.

DownTheDrain

• Captain
    • View Profile

Really not looking forward to those rebellion changes, but it was discussed in thread and I only have myself to blame for not speaking up then.
Anyway, appreciate the update, especially the QoL stuff.

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile

I'm sorry for asking, but is it normal that there is a super weak "super ship" that i get from the super ship option?

https://imgur.com/a/CsSY9G9
The hyperion is arguably the strongest(and rarest) frigate in vanilla.

It's why I mod in Tahlan's 'Metafalica'. When I pick a super ship, I want it to be Super.

Nice work as always, Histidine! This already addresses a few of the conquest issues I had with 10.1.

... I hope not, I don't want to lose my current game.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Nex updates are always (intended to be) compatible with the immediately prior version, unless otherwise specified :)
(and no version compatibility bugs have surfaced for 0.10.2)

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile

Histidina, You can help me: I would like to know the way, so that I can change the duration of a quest bounty. I can't find it. Is it in Nexerim mod or base game?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Contact bounty timers are defined in vanilla code.

TerranEmpire

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hi Histidine!

You were faster. I recently played a game with the previous Nex version, and after conquering Eventide from the Persean League (they captured it from the Hegemony), I asked, why shouldn't I conquer the whole Hegemony, just for fun.

It took me less than a year, and I managed to put down the rebellions by the end of 213. I have to mention, that I had around 12 mil credits at the start, but aside from Eventide, no passive income. I had 8 Conquests, just with one S-mod each, and only level 1  and 2 officers, and less than 25 ships in total. I'm far from being a good pilot, and I had very bad relations with the other factions. So being able to conquer the Hegemony so easily was very immersion breaking, especially that I had to fend off not just Hegemony counterattacks, but also TT, League, and Diktat attacks as well. 

I started the attack at the beginning of 212 (with Eventide) and finished in 213. I had a profitable economy by 214. That's totally unbelievable.

So, to sum up, I'm very glad you made these new changes, however, I fear, that only the conquest part gets harder, not the holding part.
I don't know, maybe after playing with the new version, I could give you more feedback.

Also, unrelated, could you boost the bonus admin numbers? Vanilla cut back on them with the new skill system, if I'm not mistaken.

alaricdragon

• Commander
    • View Profile

custom scenario 'avatar of vengeance'. it says it has a 'class load failure, disabled' anyone know how to enable this fun looking custom start?
It's broken and cannot be played until SEEKER updates.

i will have to watch seeker then.
it hopefully cant not update forever, right?

envenger

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Hi Histidine!

You were faster. I recently played a game with the previous Nex version, and after conquering Eventide from the Persean League (they captured it from the Hegemony), I asked, why shouldn't I conquer the whole Hegemony, just for fun.

It took me less than a year, and I managed to put down the rebellions by the end of 213. I have to mention, that I had around 12 mil credits at the start, but aside from Eventide, no passive income. I had 8 Conquests, just with one S-mod each, and only level 1  and 2 officers, and less than 25 ships in total. I'm far from being a good pilot, and I had very bad relations with the other factions. So being able to conquer the Hegemony so easily was very immersion breaking, especially that I had to fend off not just Hegemony counterattacks, but also TT, League, and Diktat attacks as well. 

I started the attack at the beginning of 212 (with Eventide) and finished in 213. I had a profitable economy by 214. That's totally unbelievable.

So, to sum up, I'm very glad you made these new changes, however, I fear, that only the conquest part gets harder, not the holding part.
I don't know, maybe after playing with the new version, I could give you more feedback.

I have the same experience with the game, once I have 20 good ships, its easy for me to conquer half the sector without any negative effects.
I mean if it was that easy, wouldn't the hegemony that technically has far more resources than me already done it?

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile

It seems that the new response fleet feature is bugged, a fleet without an assignment spawned nearby after a raid.

cookietrader

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hi im getting this always after a Ludic Path base strike battle as soon as i leave the battle menu after the fight
Version: Nexereling 0.10.2b

Code
586903 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.StackOverflowError
java.lang.StackOverflowError
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.O0OO.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
at exerelin.utilities.TemporaryFleetAdvanceScript.advance(TemporaryFleetAdvanceScript.java:19)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.runScripts(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
at exerelin.utilities.TemporaryFleetAdvanceScript.advance(TemporaryFleetAdvanceScript.java:19)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.runScripts(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 06:33:39 AM by cookietrader »
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 396