Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 398

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3039275 times)

Flacman3000

• Commander
  • A man cannot put his shaft into the unknown.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Nexerelin v0.10.0e "Space Hero Academia" (fixes 2021-04-21)
« Reply #3780 on: May 01, 2021, 05:39:19 AM »

Also, what does the special item Faction setup item do? Is it like a debug item or as a current game editing tool?

EDIT: Which factions are whitelisted for the prism in the prism_factions_whitelist by default? Is the player faction already whitelisted or by listing the player in the faction whitelist does the Prism freeport sell all the blueprints I know of on the HEM?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 06:40:58 AM by Flacman3000 »
Ryzen 7 2700x, 1080ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM and playing SS on a SSD - Always stay ahead because when you're ahead you're rear anatomy is open to interpretation.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3781 on: May 02, 2021, 09:04:03 AM »

Just an idea for Histidine, but have you considered disabling colony growth for AI-controlled space stations? It's kind of weird that those comparatively tiny structures will eventually balloon up in population to level 6 from their pre-game sizes of mostly 3 or 4. Wouldn't change much mechanically, but it helps with immersion.
I've considered adding a market condition that greatly slows population growth to all stations before, but decided I didn't want to do something that messes that much with mod stations.
I might add an option that does it "quietly" (visible only in the growth tooltip) though, like what's already done to slow NPC colony growth in general.

Bug report: Seems like there's another 'pirate' faction that spawned with a pirate base and when I send a base strike fleet to them, my alliance declared with said faction too. weird.
That "extra" pirate faction is from the Beyond the Sector mod. I haven't looked into why it's spawning in the main sector, don't know when it'll be fixed.

Question:

Do factions currently use the items I sell to them? Including blueprints, colony items, and planet surveys?

Edit: Also ships/weapons?
Selling survey data to anyone speeds up the time before the next NPC colony expedition occurs. NPC colonies will also use colony items you sell to them on the open market, if they can.
Other than that and selling blueprints to pirates, factions don't use any such things you sell them.

I see so is it possible to have ships that have no blueprints show up without a faction knowing it? Because the ship I want on the HEM doesn't belong to any faction. And can the player's faction be whitelisted so any bp the player learns the HEM begins to sell I would like to enable this actually myself!

Would this workaround work? By adding ship hull known to Tri tach faction file and setting cu_prototypeebm hull frequency to 0 would this make the faction know the hull in knowships yet never use it at all? Therefore enabling it to be just sold at the HEM as a workaround?
That should work, although you might want to give the ship the "no_bp_drop" tag as well.

Also, what does the special item Faction setup item do? Is it like a debug item or as a current game editing tool?
It's used for the faction setup screen when starting with own faction in random sector.

EDIT: Which factions are whitelisted for the prism in the prism_factions_whitelist by default? Is the player faction already whitelisted or by listing the player in the faction whitelist does the Prism freeport sell all the blueprints I know of on the HEM?
Most of the vanilla factions are whitelisted (in the code rather than the CSV, maybe I ought to move them), but player faction isn't. Adding it to the CSV will enable the high-end seller to sell player-known ships.
However, the blueprint trader doesn't use this list at all, it doesn't check for factions.

Rararara

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: May 02, 2021, 11:05:46 AM »

Feature request: Can a new type of agent be added, one that automatically handles ludic path infiltrations in a system? Or maybe this can be done by existing agents, only when they're high level.

When you get to the point of bloating and using AI cores on several planets, it really becomes a hassle to queue up agent actions, and I don't think you're informed when a ludic cell becomes active(after you shout it down via agent actions once). This solution would alleviate the current micromanagement of your agents, up to a maximum of 4 different star systems.

Bug report: Managed to make an alliance with 3 other factions. When the relationships between Tri-Tachyon and Persean League went sour, both of them left the alliance at the same time. Logically speaking, after one of them left the alliance, the 2nd one shouldn't have a reason to also leave it.

ShangTai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: May 03, 2021, 10:17:31 AM »

Hi,
I destroyed Luddic Base, went back to hyperspace and after 10-20 seconds in the game of hyperspace it crashed.

Log:
Spoiler
1350639 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at exerelin.campaign.SectorManager.transferMarket(SectorManager.java:1252)
   at exerelin.campaign.SectorManager.transferMarket(SectorManager.java:1049)
   at exerelin.campaign.InvasionRound.conquerMarket(InvasionRound.java:431)
   at exerelin.campaign.InvasionRound.npcInvade(InvasionRound.java:297)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.performRaid(InvActionStage.java:238)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.autoresolve(InvActionStage.java:285)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.updateStatus(InvActionStage.java:148)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.BaseRaidStage.advance(BaseRaidStage.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.ActionStage.advance(ActionStage.java:25)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.advance(InvActionStage.java:62)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.RaidIntel.advanceImpl(RaidIntel.java:214)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.fleets.OffensiveFleetIntel.advanceImpl(OffensiveFleetIntel.java:425)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.advance(BaseIntelPlugin.java:78)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Mods:
Spoiler
    zz GraphicsLib 1.5.1 (shaderLib)
    Tahlan Shipworks 0.6 (tahlan)
    Scy Nation 1.64 (SCY)
    Seeker - Unidentified Contact 0.42 (SEEKER)
    Legacy of Arkgneisis v1.9.4 (ArkLeg)
    Kadur Remnant 3.2.3 (kadur_remnant)
    The Star Federation 0.8.1a (star_federation)
    Terraforming and Station Construction 7.0.0 (Terraforming and Station Construction)
    Mayasuran Navy 8.3.4 RC3 (Mayasuran Navy)
    Outer Rim Alliance 0.93rc2 (ORA)
    Diable Avionics 2.61 (diableavionics)
    ScalarTech Solutions 0.7 (tahlan_scalartech)
    Extratential Lanestate Union 0.7.3 (XLU)
    Vayra's Ship Pack 1.2.3 (vayrashippack)
    The Exalted 1.3.2 (exalted)
    Adjusted Sector 0.3.3 (Adjusted Sector)
    Nexerelin 0.10.0e (nexerelin)
    High Tech Expansion 1.4.3 (hte)
    Torchships And Deadly Armaments 0.15rc2 (TORCHSHIPS)
    Roider Union 1.2.2 (roider)
    Industrial.Evolution 2.1.b (IndEvo)
    Scy Addon - BLUESKY 1.1 (scy_bluesky)
    Arsenal Expansion 1.5.4a (raccoonarms)
    Unofficial New Game Plus 1.3.0 (ungp)
    Combat Chatter 1.11.1 (chatter)
    DIY Planets 1.0.13 (diyplanets)
    MagicLib 0.32rc2 (MagicLib)
    Beyond the Sector 1.0.0 (beyondthesector)
    Grand.Colonies 1.0.b (GrandColonies)
    Console Commands 2021.4.10 (lw_console)
    Hyperdrive 2.1.1 (sun_hyperdrive)
    A New Level of Confidence - 25 1.0 (pantera_ANewLevel25)
    Autosave 1.1c (lw_autosave)
    Better Colonies 1.63 (timid_admins)
    Captain's Log 0.1.4 (CaptainsLog)
    LazyLib 2.6 (lw_lazylib)
    Leading Pip 1.9.1 (leadingPip)
    $$$ Lightshow 1.41 ($$$_lightshow)
    Ramscoop 0.2b (m561_ramscoop)
    SpeedUp 0.7.1 (speedUp)
    Stellar Networks 1.0.0-pre1 (eli95)
    Transfer All Items 1.2 (transfer_all_items)
[close]

Roxorium

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: May 03, 2021, 05:49:00 PM »

So, today I got scammed for nearly 1M credits by this mod

I've sent my agent on a mission to raise relationships, then queued "Procure ship" - but after some time decided to cancel the diplomatic mission and got a refund of 47k. I thought that this is the refund for first mission, but turns out it cancelled the queued mission too. With no refund.

Please fix this... entire day of exploration and looting, gone :(

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3785 on: May 03, 2021, 06:41:13 PM »

Feature request: Can a new type of agent be added, one that automatically handles ludic path infiltrations in a system? Or maybe this can be done by existing agents, only when they're high level.

When you get to the point of bloating and using AI cores on several planets, it really becomes a hassle to queue up agent actions, and I don't think you're informed when a ludic cell becomes active(after you shout it down via agent actions once). This solution would alleviate the current micromanagement of your agents, up to a maximum of 4 different star systems.

Bug report: Managed to make an alliance with 3 other factions. When the relationships between Tri-Tachyon and Persean League went sour, both of them left the alliance at the same time. Logically speaking, after one of them left the alliance, the 2nd one shouldn't have a reason to also leave it.
Hmm, we'll see if I add a feature for automatic cell removal (maybe a switch for agents that makes them automatically do that).

On the alliance thing: Makes sense, I'll check the logic and try to change it.

Hi,
I destroyed Luddic Base, went back to hyperspace and after 10-20 seconds in the game of hyperspace it crashed.

Log:
Spoiler
1350639 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at exerelin.campaign.SectorManager.transferMarket(SectorManager.java:1252)
   at exerelin.campaign.SectorManager.transferMarket(SectorManager.java:1049)
   at exerelin.campaign.InvasionRound.conquerMarket(InvasionRound.java:431)
   at exerelin.campaign.InvasionRound.npcInvade(InvasionRound.java:297)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.performRaid(InvActionStage.java:238)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.autoresolve(InvActionStage.java:285)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.updateStatus(InvActionStage.java:148)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.BaseRaidStage.advance(BaseRaidStage.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.ActionStage.advance(ActionStage.java:25)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.invasion.InvActionStage.advance(InvActionStage.java:62)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.raid.RaidIntel.advanceImpl(RaidIntel.java:214)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.fleets.OffensiveFleetIntel.advanceImpl(OffensiveFleetIntel.java:425)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.advance(BaseIntelPlugin.java:78)
[close]
Looks like it failed to create the auto-rebellion on successful invasion (then tried to do things with the said nonexistent rebellion). If you're stuck at a point where the invasion keeps happening successfully, you could devmode teleport to where the invasion is and use console kill to make it fail.
(I'll add a safety for it next version)

So, today I got scammed for nearly 1M credits by this mod

I've sent my agent on a mission to raise relationships, then queued "Procure ship" - but after some time decided to cancel the diplomatic mission and got a refund of 47k. I thought that this is the refund for first mission, but turns out it cancelled the queued mission too. With no refund.

Please fix this... entire day of exploration and looting, gone :(
Yeouch, sorry about that! I'll try to figure out why it's happening; in the meantime, use AddCredits in console to get your money back.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 06:51:36 PM by Histidine »

ArnaudB

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: May 04, 2021, 02:41:24 AM »

Is there a way to disable transfering planets needing an operational spaceport? They get disabled for so long after invasion, it makes everything takes sooooo much longer.

SolumAmant

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: May 04, 2021, 05:11:23 AM »

-Workaround for Remnant custom production contract being offered only once
-This fix is not retroactive; to fix existing saves, use console command provided on forum

Well alright. What's the console command  :P

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3788 on: May 04, 2021, 06:14:30 AM »

Is there a way to disable transfering planets needing an operational spaceport? They get disabled for so long after invasion, it makes everything takes sooooo much longer.
Comment out the row "nex_marketTransferInitNoSpaceport" in rules.csv, that should do it.

(Not taking advantage of the lack of spaceport to sell a ton of cheap stuff to the resulting low-accessibility market is the responsibility of the player)

-Workaround for Remnant custom production contract being offered only once
-This fix is not retroactive; to fix existing saves, use console command provided on forum

Well alright. What's the console command  :P
See here

Bucket

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: May 05, 2021, 05:51:57 PM »

Code
6406672 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at exerelin.utilities.NexUtilsMarket.getMarketIndustryValue(NexUtilsMarket.java:90)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.calculateReward(ConquestMissionIntel.java:157)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.addBulletPoints(ConquestMissionIntel.java:317)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.createIntelInfo(ConquestMissionIntel.java:252)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.C.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.super.addMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.addMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.IntelManager.addIntel(Unknown Source)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.init(ConquestMissionIntel.java:80)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionManager.createEvent(ConquestMissionManager.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseEventManager.advance(BaseEventManager.java:141)
Not sure what happened here but looks like my game crashed when Nex tried to calculate and update intel for conquest missions in the background.

kirbness

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: May 05, 2021, 08:30:38 PM »

Installed nexerlin, magiclib and lazylib from the links and got error message

JSONObject file not found.....

kirbness

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: May 05, 2021, 08:32:04 PM »

installed nexerlin, lazylib and magiclib and got error message JSONObject file not found....

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3792 on: May 06, 2021, 01:20:37 AM »

Code
6406672 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at exerelin.utilities.NexUtilsMarket.getMarketIndustryValue(NexUtilsMarket.java:90)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.calculateReward(ConquestMissionIntel.java:157)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.addBulletPoints(ConquestMissionIntel.java:317)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.createIntelInfo(ConquestMissionIntel.java:252)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.C.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.super.addMessage(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.addMessage(Unknown Source)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionIntel.init(ConquestMissionIntel.java:80)
at exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.ConquestMissionManager.createEvent(ConquestMissionManager.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseEventManager.advance(BaseEventManager.java:141)
Not sure what happened here but looks like my game crashed when Nex tried to calculate and update intel for conquest missions in the background.
I suspect this is the recent bug with Industrial Evolution. The latest version (2.2b) fixes it, but isn't save-compatible with previous versions.

installed nexerlin, lazylib and magiclib and got error message JSONObject file not found....
Post the full error message from starsector-core/starsector.log

Morston

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: May 06, 2021, 04:58:59 AM »

Is there any way to get Ziggurat-doom-machine in randomised core worlds? Cant find in the thread.
BTW cool mod - nice additional game flavour and space is more alive.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 05:01:16 AM by Morston »

Flacman3000

• Commander
  • A man cannot put his shaft into the unknown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: May 06, 2021, 06:38:03 AM »

Hey Histidine, was there a gameplay or balance reason why you didn't implement player faction for HEM? Was it due to logic? Because I could imaging the player factions production of ships eventually get sold to the HEM from a background lore perspective.
Ryzen 7 2700x, 1080ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM and playing SS on a SSD - Always stay ahead because when you're ahead you're rear anatomy is open to interpretation.
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 398