Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3014025 times)

Pimpio

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Nexerelin v0.10.0d "Space Hero Academia" (fixes 2021-04-17)
« Reply #3690 on: April 18, 2021, 04:19:57 AM »

I'm having an issue with domain probes. After few times at the beginning the probe defenders have gone missing. In the last hundred or so probes there have not been a single instance of probe defenders.

epsilonflash

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: April 18, 2021, 05:43:49 AM »

not sure if this qualifies as a bug or unintended behaviour but thought I'd report it just in case. a funny situation either way

[attachment deleted by admin]

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: April 18, 2021, 10:45:19 AM »

not sure if this qualifies as a bug or unintended behaviour but thought I'd report it just in case. a funny situation either way

"hey sir, there is this alpha AI core here trying to talk people into killing our station, and damn the reward he offers is quite hefty" shouldn't we like, do something?"

"nah, don't worry Pawn. the player needs us, he would never do such a thing. how else will they get their paragon blueprint? nowhere I say.  now get back to work, the drugs won't sell theselves"

*the worker, muttering under his breath as he went back to 'guard' the free port* "*** forgot industrial evolution and new raid mechanics combined with relief fleets...that will show them"

SeriousCrunch

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: April 18, 2021, 11:07:41 AM »

I think that there's a call being made to Vayra's sector but I'm not sure if that's the problem cause I have that mod disabled till its patched to .95.

[edit] I found out the problem one of my older mods was causing a conflict, Not sure why probably has something to do with adding new weapons and ships.
That error is from Vayra's Sector. Are you sure you had it disabled? (Like, the Vayra loading lines are right above it...)

Yeah I went ahead and outright removed the folder, it helped and didn't cause that Vayra line disappeared but that error still existed, after turning on and off a bunch of mods, it seems like the mod that was causing an issue was the ship/weapon pack mod, so after that I disabled that, was able to launch the game and actually start a world, but I just now had to turn off ruthless sector as it appears that if I fight and win against a more difficult opponent like give or take 4 star above, It seems to have an issue with Xp calculation and crashes right after collecting rewards, granted I knew that one might cause an issue later cause its also not updated for the recent version but I like to see which mods will still work regardless, I doubt it will be any help but this is the error I got if you're interested

706558 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetEncounterContext.didPlayerWinEncounter()Z
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetEncounterContext.didPlayerWinEncounter()Z
   at ruthless_sector.BattleListener.getXpGain(BattleListener.java:78)
   at ruthless_sector.campaign.NexCompatibleFeetEncounterContext.gainXP(NexCompatibleFeetEncounterContext.java:30)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetEncounterContext.gainXP(FleetEncounterContext.java:1816)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetEncounterContext.applyAfterBattleEffect sIfThereWasABattle(FleetEncounterContext.java:750)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl$4.coreUIDismissed(FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:1607)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.V$2.coreUIDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.k.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.k.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.k.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interface.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.k.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.E.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.V.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Achilles42x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: April 18, 2021, 11:12:56 AM »

## v0.10b ##
* Fix some known and possible crashes from a market with null containing location

Could this have been the root of the Industrial Evolution related crash I mentioned above?

Thanks for your work!

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3695 on: April 19, 2021, 08:09:45 AM »

I'm having an issue with domain probes. After few times at the beginning the probe defenders have gone missing. In the last hundred or so probes there have not been a single instance of probe defenders.
That's a vanilla thing. From latest patch notes:

Probability of derelict probes and survey ships having defenders decreases as more derelict defenders are defeated
    So, the defenders both get stronger and less frequent as more are defeated

Hah that's funny.
Kind of a bug, but I don't feel like creating a modified version of the vanilla generator for station bounties just to prevent this from happening. Besides, who knows what plans the Remnants have?

## v0.10b ##
* Fix some known and possible crashes from a market with null containing location

Could this have been the root of the Industrial Evolution related crash I mentioned above?
Yeah, that should fix those crashes :)
I think updating Industrial Evolution might also work, not sure (no particular reason not to do both though)

Droll

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: April 19, 2021, 09:53:27 AM »

Hey I am aware that the author is taking a break from the development of the mod which is cool but I'd like to ask how to solve this problem I have regarding "Modified Industry Requirements" (no requirement version) with Nexerelin. Specifically, in that mods thread it was pointed out that the synchrotrons (fuel prod +3) and catalytic cores (refinery +2) have their planetary requirements hardcoded (its showing no planet or no atmosphere in my game), which prevents that mod from applying its effect to those two special domain items (works for others).

Is there a way for me to circumvent this issue at all? If so, where do I look?

Here is the thread in question: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=20822.15

epsilonflash

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: April 19, 2021, 10:37:42 AM »

Kind of a bug, but I don't feel like creating a modified version of the vanilla generator for station bounties just to prevent this from happening

makes sense. it's a considerable amount of added clutter to the code, and this issue doesn't really affect anything negatively. plus it's good for a laugh or two

on a side-note, Midnight Dissonant is a really cool and enjoyable addition to your mod. it's very interesting to be able to peacefully interact with the remnants in some capacity

Üstad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: April 19, 2021, 11:12:10 AM »

Can I install it in the middle of my save game?

Rararara

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: April 19, 2021, 12:14:40 PM »

Bug report:
After I investigated some derelicts, I was accosted by remnants. They're supposed to be neutral to me, as I'm a TT commissioner. I cannot disengage them without costing me 1 SP, and if I try to engage them I get the "remnants not hostile" warning. Attached an image showing this.

Thanks for the mod btw, having a great time with it!

[attachment deleted by admin]

AppleMarineXX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: April 20, 2021, 12:12:29 AM »

I read that in order to have your faction join an alliance, you need to go to one of the allied colonies and join through the other options menu or something.

However, I can't seem to find the join alliance button. Right now I'm commissioned with SD, and the SD and PL are in an alliance, and I have my own faction for my colonies.

Rhodok

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: April 20, 2021, 04:49:09 AM »

Hi, any way to change starting settings mid game? Like that hard mode

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3702 on: April 20, 2021, 07:51:08 AM »

Can I install it in the middle of my save game?
Yes, although not all features will be applied.

Bug report:
After I investigated some derelicts, I was accosted by remnants. They're supposed to be neutral to me, as I'm a TT commissioner. I cannot disengage them without costing me 1 SP, and if I try to engage them I get the "remnants not hostile" warning. Attached an image showing this.

Thanks for the mod btw, having a great time with it!
Yeah that part is a bit of a mess. Remnants found in Remnant systems always know who the player is and will attack you regardless of relations if you set off a transmitter trap, since vanilla assumes there isn't a way for player to be neutral or friendly with Remnants.
I may figure out a solution in a later version (though not the upcoming hotfix).

I read that in order to have your faction join an alliance, you need to go to one of the allied colonies and join through the other options menu or something.

However, I can't seem to find the join alliance button. Right now I'm commissioned with SD, and the SD and PL are in an alliance, and I have my own faction for my colonies.
You can't use alliance features if you have a commission, since that's the purview of the commissioning faction.

Hi, any way to change starting settings mid game? Like that hard mode
ReloadNexConfig command in console

Rhodok

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: April 20, 2021, 07:54:19 AM »

Thanks for that respond, btw I'm enjoying that mod  :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 02:14:09 PM by Rhodok »

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: April 20, 2021, 02:13:20 PM »

I'm neutral with all of the faction when I start as most hated faction in the sector, it is a bug? Have anyone report it beside me?
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 396