Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 399

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3044507 times)

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile

i think templars are too mediocre in Nexerelin. i mean, yeah, they have OP weapons and ships, but by the time i am strong enough to take on a teemplar fleet on my own there are no templars left. because everyone hates them.
#templarsneedlovetoo
Templars in Nexe are VERY hard to balance due to their power and their rep with everyone. A slight tweek can make them ROFLstomp everyone in the sector or make them fall before the player even gets in game.
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile

Templars in Nexe are VERY hard to balance...
maybe a separate options in config.json, regulating their invasion resistance power or smth?
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

ShangTai

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I have some idea, similar to "salvage gantry" it would be nice to add "mining gantry" to mining ship, and also a standalone mod hull.
What you think about that?

Squish Cat

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I have some idea, similar to "salvage gantry" it would be nice to add "mining gantry" to mining ship, and also a standalone mod hull.
What you think about that?

Along with some way to reduce hazard rating of mining, this would be a welcome addition IMO.  Mining needs more love.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Templars in Nexe are VERY hard to balance...
maybe a separate options in config.json, regulating their invasion resistance power or smth?
You can alter Templar invasion strength and defense strength in Nexerelin/data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/templars.json.

(Although I hadn't thought it would be a problem in the current version to begin with. Invasions by or against Templars used a largely fixed timer (invasions against Templars scale with number of Templar markets) and is insensitive to the number or strength of the enemies Templars have. It should be very unlikely (given how powerful Templar fleets are and the marine attack/defense bonuses they have) that they'd do worse than trading markets 1:1.)

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile

Are the Berserks going to be enabled next patch or hotfix?

I'd love to blast ships in a fast red/pink colored ship.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity, what does the UnderWorld.Jar available for download actually do?

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity, what does the UnderWorld.Jar available for download actually do?
If you play the latest version of Underworld and Nexe, it stops a crash

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Jojo_195

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Are the Berserks going to be enabled next patch or hotfix?

I'd love to blast ships in a fast red/pink colored ship.

I second this question.

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile

If you play the latest version of Underworld and Nexe, it stops a crash
Where exactly do you put it?Nevermind, it was obvious when I looked.

Sooner535

• Commander
    • View Profile

Just a quick question, is there anyway to change the amount you get per month (from joining faction) in the mod files?

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Just a quick question, is there anyway to change the amount you get per month (from joining faction) in the mod files?
Yes, look in the mod folder for exerelin_config.json . Inside that you can change the salary you get

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Sooner535

• Commander
    • View Profile

Thanks a ton midnight, would this hurt a game in progress? Also how do you get rid of a commission?

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Thanks a ton midnight, would this hurt a game in progress? Also how do you get rid of a commission?
You can talk to one of the commanders in the commissioned faction's stations and they SHOULD be able to allow you out of it.

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Sooner535

• Commander
    • View Profile

Ah I went to planets that's probably why, thanks again
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 399