Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3012946 times)

Noxxys

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.3.8 (update 2015-05-09)
« Reply #210 on: May 12, 2015, 01:58:57 AM »

Hi. I started a Nexerelin/SS+ game, playing as the Interstellar Imperium. I've noticed that my faction was sending fleets to attack stations or planets, but they seemsto be just wandering around the station/planet and not actually capturing or fighting (while the tooltip says "attacking planet/station X").
Moreover, they attack the base of a faction with a neutral relationship. How is that supposed to work?
So far it seems that my faction's fleets are stuck on the base/planet they want to attack. That would explain why I don't see much of them in the rest of the sector.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #211 on: May 12, 2015, 04:57:46 AM »

Hi. I started a Nexerelin/SS+ game, playing as the Interstellar Imperium. I've noticed that my faction was sending fleets to attack stations or planets, but they seemsto be just wandering around the station/planet and not actually capturing or fighting (while the tooltip says "attacking planet/station X").
Moreover, they attack the base of a faction with a neutral relationship. How is that supposed to work?
So far it seems that my faction's fleets are stuck on the base/planet they want to attack. That would explain why I don't see much of them in the rest of the sector.
Attack fleets (the ones that say "attacking") don't actually do any planet/station invasions; IIRC some of them are just vanilla patrols that wandered over to cause trouble for an enemy faction. The ones you want are the invasion fleets (most have "Invasion Fleet" in the name, though the Imperium ones are "Exercitus"); they will have the appropriate tooltip text.

There are also "Strike Fleets" ("Classis" for Imperium) that fly around shooting stuff up. They spawn at the same time as the invasion fleets and go to the same system, so if you see one an invasion fleet is usually somewhere behind it (unless it got killed or forced to retreat separately).

Invasion fleets are quite rare (possibly too much so); a new one spawns somewhere in the sector every 8 days on average. I think I'll revise this system somewhat in the next version.

Noxxys

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 12, 2015, 07:01:03 AM »

Thanks a lot for the explanations, keep up the great work!

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.3.8b (hotfix 2015-05-12)
« Reply #213 on: May 12, 2015, 08:01:25 AM »

so I herd you like hotfixes

Nexerelin v0.3.8b

Download (full version)
Patch (0.3.7c -> 0.3.8b)

Changelog
Code
v0.3.8b
* Fix qualityFactor floor not being applied in all instances

PS: Use the patch zip, it's provided for a reason!

ahrenjb

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 12, 2015, 10:44:28 AM »

Just wanted to drop in and say that I've been playing with Nexerelin for the first time and it's absolutely phenomenal. Great work, keep it up. I'm not sure I can go back to playing vanilla.

Rap1d

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 16, 2015, 08:49:53 AM »

Hello!

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I can run the base game just fine, and when I checkmark  just the lazylib mod I have no problem running the game, but when I try to run Nexerelin, I get this error:

http://imgur.com/6hsoQL3

These are the last lines of the log file:

Spoiler
26681 [Thread-10] ERROR com.fs.graphics.float  - Error loading [graphics/portraits/portrait24.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/portraits/portrait24.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
   at com.fs.util.C.Object(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.util.C.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.float.String(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.float.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.float$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
27711 [Thread-10] ERROR com.fs.graphics.float  - Error loading [graphics/icons/markets/mercenaries.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/icons/markets/mercenaries.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
27711 [Thread-10] ERROR com.fs.graphics.float  - Error loading [graphics/icons/markets/plundered.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/icons/markets/plundered.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
27928 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/icons/markets/mercenaries.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/icons/markets/mercenaries.png] resource, not found in [d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,d:\games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
   at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.null.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.void.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.super.A.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Just to make sure, here is the whole log file.

http://ge.tt/6wCLHTG2/v/0

I have seen some playthroughs of this mod on youtube and I love it, it looks phenomenal, I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me out. If it helps, I can't seem to get Starsector Plus running either, but I get a different error. I am running an up to date genuine windows 7 on like a 5 year old sony notebook.

EDIT: I noticed that the error showed a Java icon in the windows taskbar at the bottom, I tried updating my java runtime but it didn't help.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:54:08 AM by Rap1d »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #216 on: May 16, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »

You need the RC2 release of Starsector 0.65.2.a, get it here.

cpmartins

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 17, 2015, 05:07:31 PM »

First things first. I love this mod. It really is a new experience after finishing vanilla ,and even adds a lot to the excellent SS+, so thank you.
Is there any way to expand the inventory on Prism Freeport? I looked around the java files but I didn't find anything related. I'd like to double, or even triple the amount of ships at a time. I found that when playing with all of the supported mods installed it'd be great to have a bigger offering.

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 17, 2015, 05:21:35 PM »

Heyo, i'm playing the latest version for a while now and i would like to see a slight change to the invasion fleet spawn rates (it's so often *sad face*) and the political system. For example, the Interstellar Imperium has an neverending unforgiving archenemy "the Hegemony" (lore wise) and because of that (for other faction are other factions the archenemies) they should never ever be able to get the neutral or even friendly reputation to that specific faction. On top of that i would like to see less often merges of factions with other factions, it should be rare to happen. Sometimes i just fly to the next system and fight one fleet, then i fly back and all my enemies are now friendly. That happens too often in short periodes.

just my 2 cents, i love that mod combined with SS+.

Superior work!

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #219 on: May 18, 2015, 04:52:03 AM »

I hadn't said it earlier, so I'll do it now: thanks for the positive feedback, everyone!

Is there any way to expand the inventory on Prism Freeport? I looked around the java files but I didn't find anything related. I'd like to double, or even triple the amount of ships at a time. I found that when playing with all of the supported mods installed it'd be great to have a bigger offering.
Not at the moment. Weapon and ship count already scale with faction count, but I've added relevant multipliers to the config files for next version nevertheless.

For example, the Interstellar Imperium has an neverending unforgiving archenemy "the Hegemony" (lore wise) and because of that (for other faction are other factions the archenemies) they should never ever be able to get the neutral or even friendly reputation to that specific faction.
I've considered that, but decided that games going into predictable patterns diplomacy-wise was worse than breaking the lore. I may add a config option for it, though.

On top of that i would like to see less often merges of factions with other factions, it should be rare to happen. Sometimes i just fly to the next system and fight one fleet, then i fly back and all my enemies are now friendly. That happens too often in short periodes.
I'll look at increasing the war weariness needed for ceasefires (and make it configurable). It'll need some testing first though, I'm also doing stuff with invasion fleets right now (they'll be more common in larger games).

Rap1d

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 18, 2015, 06:44:51 AM »

You need the RC2 release of Starsector 0.65.2.a, get it here.

It worked! THANKS A TON!

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 20, 2015, 09:49:47 AM »

Praise Zaphide (for creating Exerelin) and Histidine (for making Nexerelin) for making me care so much about my faction that I am willing to sacrifice my fleet to protect planets! :D Awsum work guyz.

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 20, 2015, 10:37:11 AM »

I'm excited what exactly will change in the next version!   :D

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 23, 2015, 05:17:55 PM »

I keep getting this error >:(

Fatal: Error compiling [data.scripts.ExerelinModPlugin]
Cause: data.scripts.ExerelinModPlugin
Check starsector.log for more info

Also, can someone tell me where are the error logs at because I have still no idea after a year -_- never really asked someone yet

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2015, 05:20:57 PM »

nevermind I am am so stupid I found the log lol :P

I still get the crashing thought...
here is the log

Spoiler
20087 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/templars/ships/tem_martyr.png] as texture with id [graphics/templars/ships/tem_martyr.png]
20088 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 609.87 MB of texture data so far
20088 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/templars/ships/tem_martyr.png (using cast)
20089 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/tempest.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/tempest.png]
20089 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 609.91 MB of texture data so far
20089 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/tempest.png (using cast)
20089 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/HD/ships/hii_vihr.png] as texture with id [graphics/HD/ships/hii_vihr.png]
20092 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 610.58 MB of texture data so far
20092 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/HD/ships/hii_vihr.png (using cast)
20092 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_drohne.png] as texture with id [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_drohne.png]
20092 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 610.60 MB of texture data so far
20092 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_drohne.png (using cast)
20092 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_guardian.png] as texture with id [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_guardian.png]
20093 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 610.76 MB of texture data so far
20093 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_guardian.png (using cast)
20093 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_schwarm2.png] as texture with id [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_schwarm2.png]
20094 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 610.76 MB of texture data so far
20094 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_schwarm2.png (using cast)
20094 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/Valk_Eclair.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/Valk_Eclair.png]
20096 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 611.10 MB of texture data so far
20096 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/Valk_Eclair.png (using cast)
20096 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/imperium/ships/interrex/ii_interrex_dd.png] as texture with id [graphics/imperium/ships/interrex/ii_interrex_dd.png]
20097 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 611.26 MB of texture data so far
20097 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/imperium/ships/interrex/ii_interrex_dd.png (using cast)
20097 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/BR/ships/gonodactylus.png] as texture with id [graphics/BR/ships/gonodactylus.png]
20098 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 611.60 MB of texture data so far
20099 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/BR/ships/gonodactylus.png (using cast)
20099 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/BR/ships/karkinos.png] as texture with id [graphics/BR/ships/karkinos.png]
20104 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 612.93 MB of texture data so far
20104 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/BR/ships/karkinos.png (using cast)
20105 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/Valk_inquisitor.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/Valk_inquisitor.png]
20105 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 613.09 MB of texture data so far
20105 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/Valk_inquisitor.png (using cast)
20105 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/imperium/ships/boss/ii_boss_praetorian.png] as texture with id [graphics/imperium/ships/boss/ii_boss_praetorian.png]
20106 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 613.26 MB of texture data so far
20106 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/imperium/ships/boss/ii_boss_praetorian.png (using cast)
20106 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/construction_rig.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/construction_rig.png]
20106 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/Valk_Elysium.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/Valk_Elysium.png]
20108 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 613.92 MB of texture data so far
20108 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/Valk_Elysium.png (using cast)
20109 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/HD/ships/hii_sajuukkhar.png] as texture with id [graphics/HD/ships/hii_sajuukkhar.png]
20116 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 616.58 MB of texture data so far
20116 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/HD/ships/hii_sajuukkhar.png (using cast)
20117 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/HD/ships/hii_saari.png] as texture with id [graphics/HD/ships/hii_saari.png]
20119 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 617.25 MB of texture data so far
20119 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/HD/ships/hii_saari.png (using cast)
20119 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/defenders/ships/MultiSeige.png] as texture with id [graphics/defenders/ships/MultiSeige.png]
20121 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 617.58 MB of texture data so far
20121 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/defenders/ships/MultiSeige.png (using cast)
20121 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_bansheenorn.png] as texture with id [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_bansheenorn.png]
20124 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 618.91 MB of texture data so far
20125 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_bansheenorn.png (using cast)
20125 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/buffalo/buffalo_base.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/buffalo/buffalo_base.png]
20126 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 619.08 MB of texture data so far
20126 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/buffalo/buffalo_base.png (using cast)
20126 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/pack/ships/pack_komondor_canebianco.png] as texture with id [graphics/pack/ships/pack_komondor_canebianco.png]
20127 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 619.24 MB of texture data so far
20127 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/pack/ships/pack_komondor_canebianco.png (using cast)
20127 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/pack/ships/pack_komondor.png] as texture with id [graphics/pack/ships/pack_komondor.png]
20128 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 619.41 MB of texture data so far
20128 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/pack/ships/pack_komondor.png (using cast)
20128 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/ox.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/ox.png]
20128 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 619.45 MB of texture data so far
20128 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/ox.png (using cast)
20128 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/brawler.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/brawler.png]
20129 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 619.49 MB of texture data so far
20129 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/brawler.png (using cast)
20129 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/imperium/ships/ii_caesar_dr.png] as texture with id [graphics/imperium/ships/ii_caesar_dr.png]
20132 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 620.16 MB of texture data so far
20132 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/imperium/ships/ii_caesar_dr.png (using cast)
20133 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/BR/ships/shredderdrone.png] as texture with id [graphics/BR/ships/shredderdrone.png]
20133 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 620.16 MB of texture data so far
20133 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/BR/ships/shredderdrone.png (using cast)
20133 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/junk_pirates/ships/junk_pirates_octopus.png] as texture with id [graphics/junk_pirates/ships/junk_pirates_octopus.png]
20135 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 620.49 MB of texture data so far
20135 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/junk_pirates/ships/junk_pirates_octopus.png (using cast)
20136 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/junk_pirates/ships/junk_pirates_onslaught_overdrive.png] as texture with id [graphics/junk_pirates/ships/junk_pirates_onslaught_overdrive.png]
20139 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 621.82 MB of texture data so far
20140 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/junk_pirates/ships/junk_pirates_onslaught_overdrive.png (using cast)
20140 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/Valk_Valkyrie_B.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/Valk_Valkyrie_B.png]
20141 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 622.16 MB of texture data so far
20142 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/Valk_Valkyrie_B.png (using cast)
20142 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/tarsus/tarsus_base.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/tarsus/tarsus_base.png]
20143 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 622.32 MB of texture data so far
20143 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/tarsus/tarsus_base.png (using cast)
20143 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/Valk_Nirvana_I.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/Valk_Nirvana_I.png]
20146 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 622.99 MB of texture data so far
20146 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/Valk_Nirvana_I.png (using cast)
20147 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/enforcer/enforcer_base.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/enforcer/enforcer_base.png]
20148 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 623.32 MB of texture data so far
20148 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/enforcer/enforcer_base.png (using cast)
20148 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/shuttle.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/shuttle.png]
20148 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 623.33 MB of texture data so far
20149 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/shuttle.png (using cast)
20149 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/hound/hound_luddic_church.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/hound/hound_luddic_church.png]
20149 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 623.37 MB of texture data so far
20149 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/hound/hound_luddic_church.png (using cast)
20150 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/defenders/ships/MeatShip_Internal.png] as texture with id [graphics/defenders/ships/MeatShip_Internal.png]
20163 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 628.69 MB of texture data so far
20164 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/defenders/ships/MeatShip_Internal.png (using cast)
20164 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/imperium/ships/ii_centurion_dd.png] as texture with id [graphics/imperium/ships/ii_centurion_dd.png]
20165 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 629.02 MB of texture data so far
20166 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/imperium/ships/ii_centurion_dd.png (using cast)
20166 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/HD/ships/hii_fiirkan.png] as texture with id [graphics/HD/ships/hii_fiirkan.png]
20166 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 629.04 MB of texture data so far
20166 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/HD/ships/hii_fiirkan.png (using cast)
20167 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_april1.png] as texture with id [graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_april1.png]
20171 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 630.37 MB of texture data so far
20172 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/neut/ships/neutrino_april1.png (using cast)
20172 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/ships/xyphos.png] as texture with id [graphics/ships/xyphos.png]
20172 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 630.39 MB of texture data so far
20172 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/xyphos.png (using cast)
20796 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [data.scripts.ExerelinModPlugin]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [data.scripts.ExerelinModPlugin]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: data.scripts.ExerelinModPlugin
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:179)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 2 more
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 396