Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 399

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3051791 times)

Rhyvon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.4c "Dissonance" (fixes 2022-02-26)
« Reply #4545 on: April 03, 2022, 08:13:14 PM »

Hi, I seem to be getting the same error as a few others. I am new to using the log but I think this is the section needed.

2514449 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.ShipQuality.getShipQuality(ShipQuality.java:143)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getShipQuality(Misc.java:4122)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetParamsV3.updateQualityAndProduce rFromSourceMarket(FleetParamsV3.java:177)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetParamsV3.init(FleetParamsV3.java:147)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetParamsV3.<init>(FleetParamsV3.java:108)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.specialforces.SpecialForcesIntel.createFleetFromParams(SpecialForcesIntel.java:210)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.specialforces.SpecialForcesIntel.generateFlagshipAndCom manderIfNeeded(SpecialForcesIntel.java:274)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.specialforces.SpecialForcesIntel.init(SpecialForcesIntel.java:142)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.specialforces.SpecialForcesManager.generateFleet(SpecialForcesManager.java:161)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.specialforces.SpecialForcesManager.processPoints(SpecialForcesManager.java:117)
   at exerelin.campaign.intel.specialforces.SpecialForcesManager.advance(SpecialForcesManager.java:55)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #4546 on: April 03, 2022, 08:16:36 PM »

Huh so many such errors all of a sudden, is this my beta or some new mod that has issues?

Crossposting a message from Discord:
Looks like a faction or its doctrine doesn't exist
no idea how that would happen, but if you post the save I could try to debug
also see if there are any identifiers to the fleet's faction in the lines just above the error

(if anyone has a save to submit, hopefully it's one with not too many mods)

Rhyvon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: April 04, 2022, 04:26:05 AM »

I can send you my save and I do not have a huge amount of mods for my game, just let me know how to get it sent to you I didnt see a way to attach using the forums

graphiclib
lazylib
magiclib
nexerlin of course
tahlan shipworks
shadowyards
dassault_mikoyan engineering
vayra's ship pack
console commands
another portraitpack

Resetium

• Ensign
  • Funny robot-lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: April 04, 2022, 06:48:18 AM »

I have gotten softlocked in the "Showdown" quest (defending the toaster :D) due to the last Hegemony fleet running off to Narnia (it actually ran off to the top right corner and disappeared, but based on the lack of an assignment and the fleet going neutral, presumably it broke). How would I be able to force complete the quest with console commands or something? I've tried digging through the mod files to get a basic grasp of what to do, but I honestly don't really know what I'm doing cause my only experience with Java is through following a tutorial to make a very basic mod.
More Modded [REDACTED] Ships!
Sometimes i feel like my brain has been hit by salamanders not gonna lie.
Satbomb the Hegemony.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #4549 on: April 04, 2022, 06:53:36 AM »

Got a save from someone on Discord.

Issue is with latest Tahlan Shipworks mod; to fix it, open tahlan-shipworks\data\config\exerelinFactionConfig\tahlan_legioinfernalis.json and change the following line:
Code: json
"factionIdForHqResponse":"scalartech_elite",
to
"factionIdForHqResponse":"tahlan_legioelite",
I have gotten softlocked in the "Showdown" quest (defending the toaster :D) due to the last Hegemony fleet running off to Narnia (it actually ran off to the top right corner and disappeared, but based on the lack of an assignment and the fleet going neutral, presumably it broke). How would I be able to force complete the quest with console commands or something? I've tried digging through the mod files to get a basic grasp of what to do, but I honestly don't really know what I'm doing cause my only experience with Java is through following a tutorial to make a very basic mod.

Console command, copy and paste into the console window:
Code: java
runcode import exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.remnant.RemnantBrawl;
import com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.contacts.ContactIntel;
RemnantBrawl brawl = (RemnantBrawl)Global.getSector().getMemoryWithoutUpdate().get("$nex_remBrawl_ref");
brawl.setCurrentStage(RemnantBrawl.Stage.COMPLETED, null, null);
brawl.getPerson().setImportance(brawl.getPerson().getImportance().next());
ContactIntel ci = ContactIntel.getContactIntel(brawl.getPerson());
if (ci != null) ci.sendUpdateIfPlayerHasIntel(null, false, false);

(Next version of the mod, the player just wins if the Hegemony doesn't win the battle within 60 days of it starting; maybe I'll shorten that further?)

Clarity

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: April 04, 2022, 12:21:20 PM »

Got a save from someone on Discord.

Issue is with latest Tahlan Shipworks mod; to fix it, open tahlan-shipworks\data\config\exerelinFactionConfig\tahlan_legioinfernalis.json and change the following line:
"factionIdForHqResponse":"scalartech_elite",
to
"factionIdForHqResponse":"tahlan_legioelite",

I was having the same crashing error using Tahlan but this fixed it. Thank you :)

Rhyvon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: April 04, 2022, 02:06:13 PM »

You are amazing Histidine, thank you.  Your mod is legendary.

Resetium

• Ensign
  • Funny robot-lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: April 05, 2022, 04:06:18 PM »

Console command, copy and paste into the console window:
Code: java
runcode import exerelin.campaign.intel.missions.remnant.RemnantBrawl;
import com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.contacts.ContactIntel;
RemnantBrawl brawl = (RemnantBrawl)Global.getSector().getMemoryWithoutUpdate().get("$nex_remBrawl_ref");
brawl.setCurrentStage(RemnantBrawl.Stage.COMPLETED, null, null);
brawl.getPerson().setImportance(brawl.getPerson().getImportance().next());
ContactIntel ci = ContactIntel.getContactIntel(brawl.getPerson());
if (ci != null) ci.sendUpdateIfPlayerHasIntel(null, false, false);

(Next version of the mod, the player just wins if the Hegemony doesn't win the battle within 60 days of it starting; maybe I'll shorten that further?)
You are amazing, thank you.
More Modded [REDACTED] Ships!
Sometimes i feel like my brain has been hit by salamanders not gonna lie.
Satbomb the Hegemony.

Ezene

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: April 06, 2022, 10:37:59 AM »

Version 0.10.4c6. When an Agent is told to move to another market, and a mission is queued to perform at that market, immediately aborting the travel order does not abort the queued mission. Instead, the agent performs the queued mission remotely from their current market.

Sjonnar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: April 06, 2022, 10:58:50 AM »

I'm getting this crash:

2020383 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  - Adding industries to market Prism Freeport
2020383 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  - Picker is empty, skipping
2020383 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  - Picker is empty, skipping
2020383 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  -    Adding industry class to picker: Salvage Yards, priority 1.0, weight 1494.0
2020383 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  -    Adding industry class to picker: No Industry, priority 1.0, weight 312.5
2020384 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  -    Adding industry class to picker: Fuel Production, priority 1.0, weight 88.66667
2020384 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  -    Adding industry class to picker: Heavy Industry, priority 1.0, weight 292.0
2020385 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  -    Adding industry class to picker: Refining, priority 1.0, weight 817.22095
2020385 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.world.NexMarketBuilder  - Adding industry Salvage Yards to market Prism Freeport
2020385 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.campaign.ColonyManager  - Queued industry: IndEvo_ScrapYard, NEW
2020385 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [Starsea.ogg]
2020392 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
2020425 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
2020426 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
2020915 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_ScrapYard.applyListenerToFl eetsInSystem(IndEvo_ScrapYard.java:181)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_ScrapYard.apply(IndEvo_ScrapYard.java:66)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.addIndustry(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.addIndustry(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.campaign.ColonyManager.processNPCConstruction(ColonyManager.java:669)
   at exerelin.campaign.ColonyManager.upsizeMarket(ColonyManager.java:290)
   at exerelin.campaign.ColonyManager.updateMarkets(ColonyManager.java:216)
   at exerelin.campaign.ColonyManager.reportEconomyTick(ColonyManager.java:1359)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEconomyTick(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfStepStuff(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

From what i can tell, Prism Freeport is trying to build the salvage yards from Industrial Evolution, and it crashes because I've set Freeport to be in hyperspace instead of its own little nebula system.

I vaguely remember having fixed this before by somehow adjusting the build weight of the salvage yards to zero, (edit: or by simply removing the salvage yards from the list of things that could be built, maybe?) but I forgot how. And now I've updated Nexerelin and it's happening again. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 11:31:41 AM by Sjonnar »

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: April 06, 2022, 11:01:10 AM »

Just in general... while the flag to put Prism in hyperspace still exists, it's a Bad Idea for a whole lot of reasons. Starsector .95 really does not like having markets in hyperspace. If anything, there probably needs to be a warning comment on that flag in the config...

Sjonnar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: April 06, 2022, 11:28:43 AM »

Fair enough. But I'd rather not abandon this save unless I absolutely have to. And like I said, I fixed this once, albeit with a brute-force solution.

Never mind, I figured it out again. In case anyone else ever has this problem,  Sjonnar's badass redneck brute-force solution is as follows, hold my beer and watch this:

In Nexerelin\data\config\exerelin\industryClassDefs.csv -  I went to "IndEvo_ScrapYard" and changed the priority from 1 to 0 and put a # in front of the whole line, just for good measure. One or the other of those two things did it. No more Freeport trying to build salvage yards, no more crash.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 12:53:04 PM by Sjonnar »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.4d "Dissonance" (fixes 2022-04-09)
« Reply #4557 on: April 08, 2022, 07:49:07 PM »

Got around to releasing another fix+improvement update, since previous one had some significant issues even if they went mostly unnoticed.

Nexerelin v0.10.4d
Download

Changelog
Spoiler
### Gameplay ###
* Sat bombing can lead to permanent loss of maximum reputation with other factions (and provoke retaliation)
    * Lowers max rep with relevant factions by 24 points (effect doubled for actual victim)
    * Does not apply in situations where Nexerelin reduces the sat bomb rep penalty
    * Relationship cap currently only applies directly to player, not any commissioning faction
    * Amount can be modified in exerelin_config.json
* Prism no longer sells boss ships by default, recover what you want to use
* Partly revert unintentional super buff to hypershunt encounter
* 'Don't ceasefire with ongoing invasion attempts' logic extends to allies as well
* Special task group's ship revive cost is computed from the cost of supplies to repair and recover
* Commodity deficits reduce ground defense effectiveness during ground battle drops
* Agent bar event slightly more common
* Galatia Academy spawns in random sector, with random missions from Sebestyen
* Add exerelin_config setting to disable (non-story) victory conditions
* Conquest missions on invasion fail streak will no longer be issued by allies of the failing faction, only the faction itself

### GUI ###
* Add a "time to next turn" bar to ground battle intel screen
* Conquest missions mark their target as important

### Fixes ###
* Fix unique faction leader skills breaking some ground defense modifiers for unrelated markets
* Fix Militia Power (UNGP rule) penalty calculation being broken
* Fix new vengeance fleets not having all the buffs they should
* Fix identity of unknown faction in operative actions being leaked through intel faction tab
* Remnant mission 1 can spawn even if Prism Freeport is no longer under independents
* Remnant mission 'Showdown' is automatically completed if battle stage is not resolved within 45 days of starting (non-betrayal route only)
* Fix alliance votes taking place when player changes hostile state with a no-relationship-sync faction
* Fix crash if trying to assign no ship to a special task group officer

### Modding ###
* Implement Predatory faction trait
    * Can opportunistically declare war on other factions even at Welcoming relations (Suspicious for player) and disregarding disposition limit
* Faction alignments: 'hierarchial' -> 'hierarchical' (correct spelling)
    * Old incorrect spelling also works for reverse compatibility reasons
* Player starting fleet type saved to player memory
* Submarkets can be set to not change faction on capture by modifing the relevant static list in SectorManager
    * Currently applies to Roider Union market

[close]

Cruzifer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: April 10, 2022, 11:22:56 PM »

Question: Is it possible to edit the amount of movement points you have in ground battles using mod's config settings?

Blackstaff

• Ensign
  • Space-Faring Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: April 11, 2022, 11:47:40 AM »

Hello! I seem to be running into a small issue with the "Follow Me!" fleet ability when aligned with a friendly faction (As in, starting commission). As you can see here,

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Fleets with the 'orbiting me' command won't engage enemy fleets, even when in sensor range and with transponder turned on. However, stations will with my initiative. I am uncertain, but I suspect this is because of the "Fleets with $cfai_ignoreOtherFleets set will no longer be pulled into battles involving the player when they're not the primary interaction target" change made with the 0.95.1a version of the game. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, are there are workarounds or solutions for this? Without this capability, I am soft-locked from winning battles that an update ago I would be able to win without issue.

P.S. Most of the mods I'm running are faction mods, as you can see from the inclusion of Sleepyfish's Star Federation in the screenshots posted here. If this issue has not been reported before, I'll try it with a blank vanillia nexerelin state-game to confirm.
- You are a formidable wizard... with equally formidable no D-Mod hulls, Blackstaff. But strength has never bestowed wisdom. -
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 399