Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 396

Author Topic: [0.97a] Nexerelin v0.11.1b "Clausewitz Protocol" (update 2024-02-11)  (Read 3012787 times)

Bob69Joe

• Lieutenant
  • Steam: Herr Derrierr with the tiger picture
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Nexerelin v0.10.0e "Space Hero Academia" (fixes 2021-04-21)
« Reply #3735 on: April 25, 2021, 03:30:19 PM »

I had to investigate the ruins. No issues here. I really like having a free colony. XD Took it over right afterward.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Search = 'site:cakravartin.com Hermetic Tradition'

Alphonselle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: April 25, 2021, 04:08:33 PM »

Ey boss, may I ask if there's a way to edit each faction's evangechist claim? I'm playing with this mod in tandem with mayasurian navy and it's kinda conflicting both fluff and crunch wise to have the Persean league having evangechist claim on Mayasura.

Alphonselle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: April 25, 2021, 04:10:40 PM »

I had to investigate the ruins. No issues here. I really like having a free colony. XD Took it over right afterward.
You know what, I think it'd be really cool if some colony whose spaceport got rebuilt like that one emerges as an independent market planet a few months later.

Bob69Joe

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: April 25, 2021, 05:05:11 PM »

Yeah, it should happen. I'm using Adjusted Sector and from hints at a blueprint by one of the new storytelling fellows(make a nice guild) I found a red dwarf star named Conflagration. There's a "heavy" terran planet here, where those independents were based, a water world, and a desert world, all habitable, and safely distant from the star. I just couldn't pass up donning the mailed fist.

Considering how relatively little machinery they required to get off the rock, more of these should have a chance of appearing out in the Sector, totally.

D00D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: April 26, 2021, 01:39:23 AM »

Hi Histidine, is the REDACTED offer to build their stuff with the secret Agent from the Freeport suppsoed to be a one-time offer only? The code flags it to appear once, courtesy of DAL:

Spoiler
Code
public boolean setPersonMissionRef(PersonAPI person, String key) {
        if (person == null) return false;
        if (person.getMemoryWithoutUpdate().contains(key)) {
            return false;
        }
        person.getMemoryWithoutUpdate().set(key, this);
        changes.add(new VariableSet(person.getMemoryWithoutUpdate(), key, true));
        return true;
    }
[close]

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3740 on: April 26, 2021, 06:51:50 AM »

Is there a way to offer peace to another faction you are at war with? im sick of paying for saturation bombardment bribes
There's no direct peace offer that player can make, but if you beat them up enough they may offer a ceasefire (you can check this in the diplomacy profiles section of intel). Otherwise, throw a few AI cores or prisoners their way.

Ey boss, may I ask if there's a way to edit each faction's evangechist claim? I'm playing with this mod in tandem with mayasurian navy and it's kinda conflicting both fluff and crunch wise to have the Persean league having evangechist claim on Mayasura.
Not in a config file or anything, you'll need to know how to modify markets' memory with console.

But I've told Knight Chase how to fix it on his end, so the problem should go away in future versions.

I think I found a compatibility bug between Nex and Seeker: Unknown Contact. The game crashed immediately after defeating Rampage, a ship belonging to the Plague Bearer faction added by SUC.
[...]
Regardless, Nex is a great mod! Thanks for making it!
Thanks!

The bug is fixed by updating MagicLib, but this only applies to new games (so for your current game you won't be able to fight plaguebearers).

Hi Histidine, is the REDACTED offer to build their stuff with the secret Agent from the Freeport suppsoed to be a one-time offer only? The code flags it to appear once, courtesy of DAL:

Spoiler
Code
public boolean setPersonMissionRef(PersonAPI person, String key) {
        if (person == null) return false;
        if (person.getMemoryWithoutUpdate().contains(key)) {
            return false;
        }
        person.getMemoryWithoutUpdate().set(key, this);
        changes.add(new VariableSet(person.getMemoryWithoutUpdate(), key, true));
        return true;
    }
[close]
Adding to what I said in Discord earlier, that code is used in all the missions in the 0.95 mission system.
I think it just registers the mission with the current person (so it's not regenerated if you leave the dialog and then talk to them again).

okj

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: April 26, 2021, 08:23:59 AM »

Can you make it so that in-faction trade is only by in-faction fleets? My trader fleets keep fighting each other because I have 2 enemy faction not hostile to me (pirates and independants) and they keep on causing shipping disruption to the point one of my colony decivilized and I had to shut down 1 industry on another because they caused transplutonic shortage for the coronal tap and resulted in -5 to stability.
Yes, I know I can just attack the pirate or the ind and end this, but this playthough I started with pirate, and the independants hostile to me would completely kill the little profits I have, being hostile to church and hegemony.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 08:31:09 AM by okj »

ApolloStarsector

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: April 26, 2021, 05:54:31 PM »

Something bugged out with the AI core "N" NPC mission involving retrieving two beta cores from Derinkuyu mining station. Pirates captured the base. Now that independent have captured it back, the mission is incompletable.

okj

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: April 26, 2021, 07:52:06 PM »

Something bugged out with the AI core "N" NPC mission involving retrieving two beta cores from Derinkuyu mining station. Pirates captured the base. Now that independent have captured it back, the mission is incompletable.
You mean the prism freeport or the target station? Normally you would have to do an extraction raid to get the beta cores.

Bob69Joe

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: April 27, 2021, 03:28:27 PM »

I've got about 1.2 heavy armaments per marine. Do they do anything for vanilla? Do they do anything for Nexerelin?

qinta

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: April 27, 2021, 03:51:13 PM »

I am having an issue where faction relations don't actually reflect the value set in the faction.config file. I have tested it out with Mayasura and XhanTech, and the players relations with various factions will not reflect the faction chosen to spawn as. some will be the same, but some will be at 0 or at -100. the factions themselves seem to also not like partial values, either being 0 or at -100, but not any value in between. I have the most recent versions of Starsector, Nexelerin+hotfix, Mayasura, and XhanTech. I only used one modded faction at a time.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: April 27, 2021, 05:04:51 PM »

I've got about 1.2 heavy armaments per marine. Do they do anything for vanilla? Do they do anything for Nexerelin?

Heavy Armaments are for invasions only.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3747 on: April 27, 2021, 08:15:30 PM »

I am having an issue where faction relations don't actually reflect the value set in the faction.config file. I have tested it out with Mayasura and XhanTech, and the players relations with various factions will not reflect the faction chosen to spawn as. some will be the same, but some will be at 0 or at -100. the factions themselves seem to also not like partial values, either being 0 or at -100, but not any value in between. I have the most recent versions of Starsector, Nexelerin+hotfix, Mayasura, and XhanTech. I only used one modded faction at a time.
Note that the config file's relations are only used in random sector (for reverse compatibility purposes with how older faction mods set their relations, in their code). Although I'm thinking of adding a setting that makes the config relations override those.

Can you make it so that in-faction trade is only by in-faction fleets? My trader fleets keep fighting each other because I have 2 enemy faction not hostile to me (pirates and independants) and they keep on causing shipping disruption to the point one of my colony decivilized and I had to shut down 1 industry on another because they caused transplutonic shortage for the coronal tap and resulted in -5 to stability.
Yes, I know I can just attack the pirate or the ind and end this, but this playthough I started with pirate, and the independants hostile to me would completely kill the little profits I have, being hostile to church and hegemony.
Hmm, the trade fleet manager is bigger than I particularly want to mess with in the near term. Although my personal opinion is that trade fleets ought not to attack others in the first place, might want to report that to Alex.

Gal Paladin

• Ensign
  • There rises a red star.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: April 27, 2021, 09:25:27 PM »

Not sure if anybody else has posted this issue yet and after searching a few pages to see if it came up recent figured I'd say something.  The procgen built-in hullmods on certain fleets is ignoring hullmod incompatibilities and other built-in hullmod blocks, such as installing heavy armor on DME ships or building in the Diable Avionics Versant's custom hullmod which then breaks the ship's main gun swapper function.

Acruid

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: April 27, 2021, 11:21:23 PM »

In version 10.0d I received a procedural "deliver items to guy at station for money" bar courier mission from the independents, where the target was Galatia Academy. The mission was not able to be completed, accessing the station did not complete it, and there are no staff to talk to because of the custom dialogue. Idk if this bug is related to Nexerelin or a vanilla issue, and I did see something about a ghost version of the station in the 10.0e patch notes.

Other than that, I have been enjoying the mod a lot, thanks for your work.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 396