Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: Uniquifying the Factions, Part 2 (04/30/22)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.6  (Read 47136 times)

xSevenG7x

• Ensign
  • Discord: xSevenG7x#1036 - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.4
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2022, 06:11:47 PM »

Heyo guys, hotfix from the hotifx is now released, the version 1.4.4 brings huge changes and not crashes anymore! Be aware that its only compatible with 1.4.2 saves!

- AI Integration now refunds AI cores when removed.
- AI integration calculations now work properly with skinshield math.
- Ship variants with integrated AI cores will now spawn.
- Laskaris flux efficiency nerfed to 1.1
- Epta ships and phase ships stats now applied properly when the Speed Up mod is used in combat ie. adjusted the recharge rate and active duration of some systems and the decay rate of Epta Shield engineering

- Fixed Meiyo's double spawn when a legacy save was loaded
- Fixed Shield Redirection Adaptation's reducing weapon to nerf
-Epta now compatible with Nex random mode, Meiyo will no longer spawn during random mod.
-Emergency fix to crash upon loading game. Very sorry for the inconvenience, changes to workflow have been made in response.
-Added new mission called "The Gift," which unlocks a powerful new supership.

- Nerfed Conflictor:
* Reduced speed to 195
* Increased DP to 15
* Composite large slot changed to Hybrid
* Hybrid small slots changed to Composite

xSevenG7x

• Ensign
  • Discord: xSevenG7x#1036 - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.5
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2022, 04:25:31 PM »

Heyo heyo, another update from Epta, hope you enjoy!

-fixed quickstep drive fixing certain stats to specific values (this occurred due to a temporary workaround to a problem which we no longer have to deal with, therefore the workaround and its associated problem is gone)
-AI integration is now no longer Smoddable (you already shouldnt have been smodding it, but it came to my attention that hullforge sometimes does that anyways)
-Epta Shield Engineering has been buffed by 37.5%
-Epta Shield mastery has been buffed from 50% of engineering bonuses to 75% of engineering bonuses. Also increased its charge time and its active duration.
-fixed a bug with epta shield mastery where destroyers were receiving much smaller buffs than intended
(I opted not to display the buffs of shield mastery on the HUD since there were too many of them)
-nerfed arkhos burst delay from 0.08 to 0.1 and reduced its arc range from 1000 to 700
-ananke now uses an actual variant instead of my 3 minute hackjob
-Sever's Fusillade Burst system now has a shorter charge up time (from 1.5 to 1.0) and deals slighty higher damage per shot (from 0.33x to 0.44x). Additionally, small mounts will fire less and large mounts will fire more (relatively)
-fixed all remaining bugs concerning ai cores being refunded and taken
-increased active duration of quickstep drive

dahis39

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.6
« Reply #62 on: Today at 01:41:34 AM »

Hi, I dig the music. I used the Takeshido's Odyssey for a bit but got confused by the speed/direction control. It's cool it has a rev bar. When I max out speed by pushing "W", I couldn't do a full speed left turn, meaning keep pushing both "W" & "L". The ship does turn its head but not the direction the ship is going. AI seems to be just fine using it though, and that's why I'm confused. Do you have any idea?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]