Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (HiddenError Ed., 0.3.3n)  (Read 195071 times)

Amoebka

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (HiddenError Ed., 0.3.3n)
« Reply #375 on: April 30, 2021, 02:49:35 AM »

Ah, the factions are apparently from Vayra's Sector. Even if you don't have it enabled, HMI still shows previews of their faction-specific ship skins, which got me confused.

Remnants are most likely just poor RNG, was asking to make sure.

Farya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 30, 2021, 09:44:25 AM »

What about making DomRes drones recoverable with a proper skill? Maybe they would always demand a story point to do so but recovering one or two might be fun.

BreenBB

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 30, 2021, 09:51:23 AM »

DomRes drones are recoverable with auto recovery skill, when I raided Manchester system I was able to recover them. except Guradian Station, they are improved versions of derelicts but still not being very useful, Mess ships are not recoverable through.

Amoebka

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 30, 2021, 09:53:16 AM »

DomRes are incredibly useful for certain things. Which I'm not going to reveal, because it will be nerfed in a heartbeat.  8)

Amoebka

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 01, 2021, 02:45:18 PM »

Alright, finished with the mod, have a couple things to report.

1) The edgy 200 DP thing can't spawn if battlesize is set to 300 (default). You get an empty battlefield, can't do anything but retreat, and retreating causes you to take harass CR damage. Also, the first time I saw it there was 1, but on my current save (same starsector version, same mod version) where I actually did the fight there were 2 (fought one after the other). Working as intended?

2) The +10% CR hullmod doesn't actually grant +10% CR. Or, rather, it grants +10% current CR, so you go from 70% to 77%. Also, I'm not sure what the downside is. It says something is decreased by 4, but everything in the stat screen seems unchanged. Is it the rate of CR degradation after PPT runs out? The description probably could use a better wording.

3) The descriptions of remnant mess fighter wings mention that they can be safely manufactured by carriers if LPCs are retrieved. This sounds to me like they should be lootable. However, all of them have the no_drop tag, so obtaining them seems impossible. Did I miss some secret stash or did you just straight up lie to me?  :D

4) Salvaging the debree field left after the edgy station gave me a second copy of the colony facility blueprint. Not gamebreaking, but still.

5) DomRes drones are very, VERY broken, when recovered. Please don't nerf.  ;D

witchking321

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 08, 2021, 10:26:31 PM »

Using the discord beta, 0.3.3n beta and recently restarted because of bugs in a different mod.

It appears the same bug which affected Manchester, is present in Mansa too.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
That jump point is aimed at the system next to it and will lead to a crash.

Spoiler
[close]
But a working inner jump point exist too.

I checked the other system and it only has single fringe jump point which should be likely an inner one.
Spoiler
[close]

Realm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 08, 2021, 11:42:39 PM »

Will the Explorarium Drones added (not the DomRes ones) get a second look in the future with the addition of Automated Ships? They're currently fairly underwhelming. On the lower end, the Embrasure feels like it doesn't really have a purpose to the player (Especially for 9 DP), I would've hoped it might at least have Salvage Gantry/Surveying Equipment given it's background - or perhaps a strong bonus to Nex mining. While on the higher end, the rarer Object classes have potential and are quite cool in their design, yet end up quite lackluster compared to their Remnant and DomRes alternatives just by their exceedingly high DP costs.

I hope this feedback doesn't come off as too vague, I'm just hoping the drones might get a bit more love to be more appealing to the player in the future.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]