Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: The Pilgrim's Path (07/19/22)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Gacha S-Mods v1.5.0  (Read 33092 times)

Bob69Joe

• Lieutenant
  • Steam: Herr Derrierr with the tiger picture
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [0.95a] Gacha S-Mods v1.5.0
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2022, 10:32:44 AM »

Works fine, just was too lazy to update the version number. Make sure the Unique design/Special type is present at the bottom of the hullmod screen.
Greetings cabbage, I want to request your expertise in making a stand-alone mod which can upgrade existing hullmods for signature ships to s-status. Your design here seems to be the thing to do it - and compatible with s-mod mods - but I'm just not interested in the features of mass removal. Hails bro. :)
Search = 'site:cakravartin.com Hermetic Tradition'

PeopleThief

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2022, 11:56:29 AM »

One idea that might be nice as an option for this mod is to have it you can still add chosen s-mods normally, but gacha s-mods can go over the s-mod cap.

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2022, 08:03:56 AM »

Works fine, just was too lazy to update the version number. Make sure the Unique design/Special type is present at the bottom of the hullmod screen.
Greetings cabbage, I want to request your expertise in making a stand-alone mod which can upgrade existing hullmods for signature ships to s-status. Your design here seems to be the thing to do it - and compatible with s-mod mods - but I'm just not interested in the features of mass removal. Hails bro. :)
This sounds more like you want this_is_a_username's Progressive S-Mods :)

One idea that might be nice as an option for this mod is to have it you can still add chosen s-mods normally, but gacha s-mods can go over the s-mod cap.
This is interesting and probably doable, but the overhead required to make it work nicely (insofar as any of my mods could be considered working nicely) is beyond my time and motivation at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion!
Pages: 1 2 [3]