Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Preset deployment group  (Read 1463 times)

miljan

• Commander
    • View Profile
Preset deployment group
« on: December 02, 2014, 06:36:13 AM »

Before a battle I would like to place a group of ships (like tugs and other non fighting ships) to a group where they will always not be deployed. So when I click deploy all, those ships in the other group will not be affected by this. I guess this should work also if you want to have a group that will always deploy ships in that group

Its little annoying to in every fight after I click deploy all, need to reclick on 2 to 3 ships that will never go to fight.

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Preset deployment group
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:28:44 AM »

While in combat or in simulator, you can select desired ship and hold CTRL + 0-9 (number from zero to nine) to make it a group, which can be selected by clicking it's number, both in deployment screen and the tactical.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 11:09:42 AM »

This should be in the in-game tutorial.  Even when someone posted the answer for me long ago, I did not understand it at first.

miljan

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 02:37:24 PM »

While in combat or in simulator, you can select desired ship and hold CTRL + 0-9 (number from zero to nine) to make it a group, which can be selected by clicking it's number, both in deployment screen and the tactical.

Thanks, didnt know it works also in deployment