Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Click-able object Names + Course Setting  (Read 1871 times)

Barracuda

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Click-able object Names + Course Setting
« on: November 19, 2014, 02:29:25 PM »

During the game, it is kinda difficult to navigate to planets with booming economies or has alot of fleets loading and unloading goods from it on the map screen. To fix this I think that the game should allow you to click on the objects name(If it has one) to go toward it. This would make it easier to travel to a planet that is currently being swamped by trade fleets.

Also It would be nice to have a way to be "lazy" and just set a course to a planet. I.E. Using the same pathing as the AI fleets do. This could be turned off easily as to get out of the way of pirates or get IN the way of pirates if you are so inclined. What would also improve this is if you could click on a destinations name in the (Intel) tab and set the planet or station in question as the fleets current course.

nomadic_leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Click-able object Names + Course Setting
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 06:38:28 AM »

Agreed, its very tricky to click on little planets sometimes.

Cosmitz

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 09:51:36 AM »

I mentioned somewhere i want a side-list on the left/right of the map that shows all the interactables in the system, nicely grouped up. "Planets, Fleets, Relays, Misc"

Barracuda

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 01:41:23 PM »

I mentioned somewhere i want a side-list on the left/right of the map that shows all the interactables in the system, nicely grouped up. "Planets, Fleets, Relays, Misc"

That would be good too, fleets might be a little too much but each planet, station and relay would be nice