Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Everyday I'm Smugglin'  (Read 1874 times)

jupjupy

• Commander
    • View Profile
Everyday I'm Smugglin'
« on: October 31, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »

So approximately 8 months ago (in game time), I smuggled 40 recreational drugs to Jangala.

Every month after that, I've gotten the "Smuggling activity on Jangala" news report, which states that I've been involved in a smuggling activity which has lowered the stability of Jangala.

Pretty sure its not supposed to last for so long, right?

(unless meth is that great a drug)
You see, Araragi-san, in a way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain.
Normally, you only need to see what's happening on stage. That's how reality works.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday I'm Smugglin'
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 05:30:46 PM »

Thanks for the report!

Hmm. This version of the report gets sent out if your contribution is worth at least 1 stability point, and looking at the code briefly, it looks like it should work. Are you sure you haven't sold anything else on Jangala's black market? This includes weapons and ships. I just gave it a whril, and your contribution from selling 40 units of drugs seems to go to 0 in 3-4 months.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 05:38:03 PM »

I too have seen this! And even with doing something as simple as buying a hundred units of food on the BM on Asharu
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

StarSchulz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 08:24:34 PM »

I'm still sometimes getting messages about smuggling activity from random places. from 5 activity one new message down to 1, then a bunch more. after a cycle ( or two ) they stopped bugging me about smuggling in Corvus.  :P  no investigation, at all though, and today i smuggled more than 2000 units of fuel/food from a station and the messages started popping up again. [ day 20. still no investigation, I'm beginning to think I'm off the trail ]

Lord Sputnik

• Commander
  • "One Of Ours, Sir!" = Best ship name ever...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 09:00:07 AM »

I just figured NPC traders were smuggling or something since I seem to get random messages about smuggling on Asharu and Jangala just by storing my ships at the abandoned station.

Strangely enough I sold an Onslaught to the BM on Magec and never heard a peep out of them.  Then again, if anybody gave you an Onslaught, would you ask any questions as long as it flies well?
ZeroGman

Self-proclaimed lord of Eos, lord of Magec, and lord of the dance.