Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Conquest battlecruiser  (Read 5832 times)

lemmington

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Conquest battlecruiser
« on: October 29, 2014, 04:18:26 AM »

I find them nowhere  :'(, i tought it would be an independent capital ship but they seem not to have any military planets/ space stations. At this moment i got +3million credit so i would happy pay double for the ship in some sort of express delivery.

Of all capitals i like the conquest the most, but i am sad that i can't find it anywhere. Is this a bug or did i miss a planet or something?

Oathseeker

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Conquest battlecruiser
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 06:02:21 AM »

I thought the conquest was the sindrian diktat battlecruiser, but all they offer me is more onsloughts. Every playthrough I've only found onsloughts and paragons (or whatever the huge tri-tachyon mothership is called). I was starting to think the conquest was a mod ship I just got so used to seeing I forgot it wasn't actually in the game.

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:18:19 AM »

I believe indie markets are the only one who can sell onslaughts. Also, indie markets tend to be small and unstable, so finding one conquest may take a loooooonnnnggggg time.

Oathseeker

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 07:27:11 AM »

I believe indie markets are the only one who can sell onslaughts. Also, indie markets tend to be small and unstable, so finding one conquest may take a loooooonnnnggggg time.

By onslought, do you mean conquest?

Sordid

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 07:41:03 AM »

Yeah, I've also been looking for that ship everywhere and not finding it. Tons of Onslaughts everywhere, though.

lemmington

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 08:11:21 AM »

better question, has anybody ever found a capital ship in unstable indie markets? the biggest i have seen are cruisers. Also i was lucky enough to find the oddesey (probably spelled wrong) class ship. second best capital in my opinion.

ahrenjb

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 08:13:33 AM »

For some reason I too was under the impression that the conquest would be a Sindrian Diktat capital, but it doesn't seem to be available from them. I haven't actually looked at many of their fleets to see if they're even running them, though.

Shield

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 08:33:22 AM »

Independents sell conquests so go to the Tri-tachyon based system where they have a station New maxus or something like that I found one there, once I got good standing with them of course.

lemmington

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 02:34:19 PM »

well they sell a lot of stuff and i have cheked the new mexico and the normal mexico and i never got lucky enough to find one :(. did you find it on the black market or the open one? because as far i know the independet don't seem to havy any military facility. also i am cooparitive with ALL the faction except pirate (how can you veer be cooperative with those guys? i think it is pretty much inpossible)

TheBawkHawk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 05:30:10 PM »

well they sell a lot of stuff and i have cheked the new mexico and the normal mexico and i never got lucky enough to find one :(. did you find it on the black market or the open one? because as far i know the independet don't seem to havy any military facility. also i am cooparitive with ALL the faction except pirate (how can you veer be cooperative with those guys? i think it is pretty much inpossible)

Uhhhh... Do you mean Maxios? I don't think its Mexico.

hairrorist

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 05:47:02 PM »

Anyone want to buy some discount Mexican battleships?

Aereto

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 05:56:18 PM »

Being cooperative with pirates is very difficult (considering that pirates mistrust pirates). Perhaps the later versions may provide a pirate's path, where the faction's comms channel will be available once treated as neutral, opening up their own bounties or competitions to spike up the chaos or just show the enforcers who has the better fleet. While I'm up for having a faction made when a player station is established, but that's for another tale.

Not one Conquest class in the markets. I can see that Hegemony and Ludd has the Onslaught and low-tech ships; Sindrian and Independent has the mid and low tech ships; but Tri-Tach gets high-tech ships (being the only surviving upper-tech corporation). Have yet to see the Paragon or Astral, found Atlas in Sindria.

Anyone want to buy some discount Mexican battleships?
Oh my sides.