Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Minor - can't move illegal items around OWN inventory when trading legal markets  (Read 1441 times)

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile

Wasn't sure whether to place this one under Suggestions or Bug Reports, but I figured it'd be a bit more at home here.

Currently, you cannot move illegal items (Recreational Drugs in this case) around your own inventory when connected to a non-illegal market. You have to click the Black Market tab first, and then move around. The "Sort" button works too, but of course only does things in its own set order. This isn't really a big deal at all (and I can see how it happens, possibly how it'd be explained in lore as well), but it'd be kinda nice if we could also move illegal items around our inventories when connected to a legal market instead of having to switch tabs first. Just a bit of polish. :P

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile

Wasn't sure whether to place this one under Suggestions or Bug Reports, but I figured it'd be a bit more at home here.

Currently, you cannot move illegal items (Recreational Drugs in this case) around your own inventory when connected to a non-illegal market. You have to click the Black Market tab first, and then move around. The "Sort" button works too, but of course only does things in its own set order. This isn't really a big deal at all (and I can see how it happens, possibly how it'd be explained in lore as well), but it'd be kinda nice if we could also move illegal items around our inventories when connected to a legal market instead of having to switch tabs first. Just a bit of polish. :P
I think there was something that was reported as a similar bug
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too