Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 71

Author Topic: [0.8.1a] The Knights Templar 0.9.8f  (Read 626869 times)

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.65.1a] The Knights Templar v0.9.2
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2014, 04:14:52 PM »

Welcome to the Holy Crusade!  There is now a fully-featured event where the Templars launch a crusade against a system.  You can join in to help the allies or start wreaking havoc on the system to get in good with the Templars.  Your contribution will be rewarded, but it will make enemies...

Download The Knights Templar 0.9.2
Download Mirror
(Requires LazyLib 2.0b) (Updated!)
(Requires ShaderLib Beta v1.01) (Updated!)
(Supported by Starsector+ 2.0.5)

We also recommend Version Checker 1.2 to notify you when an update is ready.

Note: This mod uses custom shader effects.  If you suffer performance issues, adjust or disable these effects in Templars/data/config/templarShaders.json

Change Log
Version 0.9.2 (November 11, 2014):
- Updated for Starsector 0.65a
- Compatibility adjustments for ShaderLib Beta
- Added Holy Crusade event and corresponding market data
- Price updates
- Prices, fuel usage, and other various stats updated to keep in line with 0.65
- Updated ship bounding polygons
- High Maintenance added to all ships
- Aegis Shield is now toggled rather than duration-bound
- Clarent MRM and ROLAND MIRV stats and appearance adjusted
- Clarent/ROLAND damage increased to 2000 from 1500
- Merced Cannon range lowered to 500 from 550; damage per shot lowered to 50 from 60 (DPS to 250 from 300)
- Priwen Burst Shield now damages missiles and asteroids
- Priwen Burst Shield now has a UI indicator for status and cooldown

ChronoWarden

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.1a] The Knights Templar v0.9.2
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2014, 06:15:18 PM »

Installed Starsector plus and its prerequisites and theyrun fine, but everytime i try to run this mod i get JSONObject "Logo" not found error. Any tips?

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2014, 06:36:06 PM »

Installed Starsector plus and its prerequisites and theyrun fine, but everytime i try to run this mod i get JSONObject "Logo" not found error. Any tips?

Something is screwy on your end.  I believe you are not actually using the latest version of The Knights Templar, which is 0.9.2.  You would only get that error if you are running the old version.

ChronoWarden

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2014, 07:32:39 AM »

Ah, danke, indeed I was using version 0.9.1. :D

Caconym

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »

Most Templar ship variants crash the game on loading them in the mission refit screen with this error:
Code
281384 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.oOOO.Ö00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.O00O.ø00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.ManageVariantsDialog.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thisnew.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.null.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.void.class$super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.A.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
The only other mods I have enabled are ShaderLib and LazyLib.

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2014, 01:17:07 PM »

Dark.Revenant, for the next update to this (whenever that happens), could you add a setting (or two, or more) to settings.json to control the frequency/magnitude of crusade events, to which I have noted from a number of posts drive up fleet numbers/sizes to levels that eat up far more RAM than they should?

As one of those poor sods who is stuck running a 32-bit OS (Windows 7 Professional), I can point to this mod as the most likely cause of my campaign saves failing to load after not even 2 months of in-game time, due to sheer number/size of fleets involved (already upped the memory allocation in vmparams and starsector.bat to '-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m', still won't load them).

Campaigns started without The Knights Templar loaded don't seem to suffer from this issue, although I do also have v0.3.2 of the ICE mod enabled, in addition to all three other (updated) integrated mods with Starsector+ v2.0.5, LazyWizard's Console Commands and Common Radar, as well as the requisite LazyLib and ShaderLib (all of which are the most recent versions).
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:27:02 PM by TimeDiver »

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2014, 01:39:08 PM »

Most Templar ship variants crash the game on loading them in the mission refit screen with this error:
<snip>
The only other mods I have enabled are ShaderLib and LazyLib.

That is a vanilla bug, unfortunately.  The game doesn't crash in dev mode when you select the variant.  I'll make a thread about this.

Dark.Revenant, for the next update to this (whenever that happens), could you add a setting (or two, or more) to settings.json to control the frequency/magnitude of crusade events, to which I have noted from a number of posts drive up fleet numbers/sizes to levels that eat up far more RAM than they should?

As one of those poor sods who is stuck running a 32-bit OS (Windows 7 Professional), I can point to this mod as the most likely cause of my campaign saves failing to load after not even 2 months of in-game time, due to sheer number/size of fleets involved (already upped the memory allocation in vmparams and starsector.bat to '-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m', still won't load them).

Campaigns started without The Knights Templar loaded don't seem to suffer from this issue, although I do also have v0.3.2 of the ICE mod enabled, in addition to all three other (updated) integrated mods with Starsector+ v2.0.5, LazyWizard's Console Commands and Common Radar, as well as the requisite LazyLib and ShaderLib (all of which are the most recent versions).

That's a good idea, though it could wind up making the Crusades less consistent.  I'll see what I can do.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.65.1a] The Knights Templar v0.9.3
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2014, 03:00:07 AM »

Surprise!

Download The Knights Templar 0.9.3
Download Mirror
(Requires LazyLib 2.0b)
(Requires ShaderLib Beta v1.01)
(Supported by Starsector+ 2.0.6) (Updated!)

Note: This mod uses custom shader effects.  If you suffer performance issues, adjust or disable these effects in Templars/data/config/templarShaders.json

Change Log
Version 0.9.3 (November 14, 2014)
- Holy Crusade frequency and scale are now controllable from settings.json
- Adjusted and improved Holy Crusade
- Captured/sold Templar ships now function at 100% capacity
- High Maintenance removed from Templar ships; replaced with Extremely High Maintenance
- There is now an exclusive market at Ascalon; gain a high reputation and you can enter
- Small bug fixes

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.1a] The Knights Templar v0.9.3
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2014, 12:35:29 PM »

"- Captured/sold Templar ships now function at 100% capacity"

YES

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2014, 10:23:21 PM »

- The Excalibur Core tooltip still says it melts down if the ship is disabled.

- Does the crusadeScale variable affect the size of response fleets? I'm assuming it does, but I've seen some unusually large fleets (at least 4-5 rows of ships in strategic map tooltip). I can't say for sure they don't show up with the Templar mod disabled, though.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2014, 11:27:03 PM »

- The Excalibur Core tooltip still says it melts down if the ship is disabled.

- Does the crusadeScale variable affect the size of response fleets? I'm assuming it does, but I've seen some unusually large fleets (at least 4-5 rows of ships in strategic map tooltip). I can't say for sure they don't show up with the Templar mod disabled, though.

Nice catch.

No, it doesn't change size, only quantity.  Templar fleets, however, will become slightly weaker in addition to being less numerous.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.65.1a] The Knights Templar v0.9.3b
« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2014, 11:40:20 PM »

Very minor update, just fixed a couple bugs.

Download The Knights Templar 0.9.3b
Download Mirror
(Requires LazyLib 2.0b)
(Requires ShaderLib Beta v1.01)
(Supported by Starsector+ 2.0.6)

Note: This mod uses custom shader effects.  If you suffer performance issues, adjust or disable these effects in Templars/data/config/templarShaders.json

Change Log
Version 0.9.3b (November 15, 2014)
- Fixed Aegis Shield AI
- Minor Crusade adjustments

Nori

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.1a] The Knights Templar v0.9.3b
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2014, 09:21:00 AM »

I may be missing something, but how would you gain rep with the Templars if you can't trade with them and they offer no bounties?

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2014, 09:59:38 AM »

You have to get in the crusaded systems and kill fleets, LOTS of fleets.

LB

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2014, 12:26:21 PM »

As a minor issue, there are so many asteroids in Antioch that the system map lags badly when you try to open it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 71