Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 67

Author Topic: [0.97a] Interstellar Imperium 2.6.4  (Read 940168 times)

Warmasta

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Interstellar Imperium 2.1.0
« Reply #600 on: August 07, 2019, 08:05:05 PM »

hey, I recently downloaded the mod and have been using it (love the carriers!) and I can't seem to find the imperium hull mods. Do they appear as regular modspecs or should I be able to get them on any imperium world?

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 07, 2019, 09:24:25 PM »

You can find them while exploring or raiding Imperium planets with a military base. I think that Imperium markets sell them sometimes just like that and with Bazaar I am almost certain of that.

Clibanarius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 07, 2019, 09:29:38 PM »

Yeah. Imperial markets will carry them, just not at the rate we'd prefer is all, hah. I've seen all 3 appear before there, it's just not the most easy thing to find when you friggin' want them so you can kit out your Imperial fleet properly!

Euripides

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 10, 2019, 04:46:44 PM »

Spoiler
42522 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShipAPI.getFleetMember()Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/fleet/FleetMemberAPI;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShipAPI.getFleetMember()Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/fleet/FleetMemberAPI;
   at data.scripts.hullmods.II_TitanBombardment.updateDecoWeapons(II_TitanBombardment.java:114)
   at data.scripts.hullmods.II_TitanBombardment.applyEffectsAfterShipCreation(II_TitanBombardment.java:62)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs._.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.B.class.for(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.B.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.B.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.codex.ui.Object.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.codex.ui.E.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.codex.ui.E.setCurrentItem(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.codex.ui.E.codexItemSelected(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.codex.ui.oOOO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.k.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.int.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.k.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.O0OO.int.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I get this error when I click on the Olympus-class Siege Platform in the codex, the in-game library/wiki, which causes a CTD.

This CTD was fixed by updating Starsector from 0.9.1a-RC7 to 0.9.1a-RC8
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 05:56:34 PM by Euripides »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #604 on: August 10, 2019, 05:39:22 PM »

@Euripides: Make sure you have the newest version of Starsector (0.9.1a-RC8), redownload from website if you don't
What version do you see in the top-right of the screen in main menu/campaign?

Euripides

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 10, 2019, 05:41:33 PM »

I have rc7, I will download the latest game version and check for the CTD

Okay, the latest release version does not have a CTD when viewing the Olympus.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 05:55:16 PM by Euripides »

EmpiresFinest

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 12, 2019, 08:00:21 AM »

Hey, all. Just reporting some strange behavior to see if it's normal or should be expected.
I noticed the Imperium markets are woefully underequipped with Imperial weapons like the Solis and Telus cannons as shown in the screenshot (I used a finditem command to see where they were stocked). Even in major Imperial markets like Ex Vis and Babylon they're almost non-existent. I did some flying and also noticed most Imperial ships are using vanilla weapons as well. Any ideas what could be causing this?

In my game I have Nexerlin, some faction mods and expansions like ship/weapon pack, but nothing I'd imagine would affect this.

EDIT: NVM, after a few market updates they seem to have manufactured appreciable amounts
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 12:34:25 PM by EmpiresFinest »

guedez

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 14, 2019, 07:04:35 PM »

How to get those heavily modded Matriarchs you can see in the codec? You need to steal the blueprint by raiding them imperium or you need to find one, destroy and restore? Or you can actually buy it rarely?

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #608 on: August 14, 2019, 11:46:17 PM »

How to get those heavily modded Matriarchs you can see in the codec? You need to steal the blueprint by raiding them imperium or you need to find one, destroy and restore? Or you can actually buy it rarely?

I have no idea what you're referring to.  Do you have a screenshot?

guedez

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 15, 2019, 05:45:27 AM »

I have no idea what you're referring to.  Do you have a screenshot?

[attachment deleted by admin]

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 15, 2019, 05:47:04 AM »

This is a regular Matriarch, just with a targeting package. You can buy, salvage or raid for imperial packages, like any other hullmods.

Semondice

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 17, 2019, 07:46:35 AM »

Question for veteran users of this mod
What are your favorite ships of each class and how you customize it?

I found the missile frigate (forgot the name, the asymmetric D shaped ship) is great if you put some high damage limited ammo missiles/rockets (I am usually a fan of infinite missiles, but this little guy can reload limited ammo)

The only other ship i tested was the Titan missile capital, that thing is so hilariously absurd, i love it, but it was too hard to use effectively unless i was attacking stations. I restarted as a member of the Imperium this time, i want to make a lower cost (in supplies), but very effective fleet and the Diable Avionics fleet i had in the previous playthrough was not cutting for it.

The first time I saw the Olympus, the ship with the Titan missile, I thougt "no way; no way is gonna fire that thing... nah, 's gonna just do something very, bery powerfull, a big boom and a lot of damage. Yeah. No w..."
And then i fired it against a station.
In the midst of both fleets.
Good mercifull satan, that was not expected...

So, methinks it's up there in the top three, along with the matriarch, the 6 fighter bays carrier, and the battleship, the caesar: nowhere nearly as though as that pitbull of a ship, the Onslaught XIV, but good gosh is it powerfull with the empire elite mod pack.

A little tip for your fleet: imperium ships are extremely versatile, and in good numbers you'll get away against most of enemies just with a butload of destroyers and a bigger ship for the capital honours.... THE IMPERIUM IS SO MUCH FUUUUUN XD!!!!!!
//"Work in Progress"//

Gann

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 23, 2019, 02:22:17 PM »

Hi Dark, I absolutely love your mod and I was wondering if you'd consider porting the IBB Yamato to your Ship/Weapon pack as well? I like the Empire as a faction but sometimes I want to play without 'em, and I miss the ship.

Dostya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 23, 2019, 03:41:23 PM »

Disable Interstellar Imperium and start a new game, save & quit, enable Interstellar Imperium, load and play. The faction won't exist and assuming you didn't turn faction respawning on they won't, but you'll have all the stuff available.

Taverius

• Captain
  • Mistake not ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 23, 2019, 03:56:42 PM »

Or you could just disable the faction spawning in the nex start options.
No faction is truly established without a themed Buffalo (TAG) variant.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 67