Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 67

Author Topic: [0.97a] Interstellar Imperium 2.6.4  (Read 939880 times)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.1a] Interstellar Imperium 1.9.2
« Reply #210 on: January 11, 2016, 01:07:37 AM »

you'll need to check Prism Freeport (iirc added by Tartiflette's scyan nation mod) for an Olympus-X after you beat the bounty fleet for it.
Actually, only Histidine's version of Prism in Nexerelin does that for now. Reminds me I have to port that bit of code in mine ><

Gezzaman

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 11, 2016, 01:31:54 PM »

I'd actually like to see prism freeport free float in hyperspace like it used to do =[

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 11, 2016, 03:18:00 PM »

That's the Nexerelin version, Prism Freeport never did that in Scy and it's goal was actually quite the opposite: To make the Acheron system worth visiting. But we are derailing this thread.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2016, 06:16:23 PM »

I've been busy...

Spoiler

[close]

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2016, 07:30:59 PM »

I see that Interstellar Imperium is borrowing some Tiandong technology - nice to see ship conversions!
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

SpacePoliticianAndaZealot

• Captain
  • The Show Stopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2016, 01:53:11 AM »

Amazing, just amazing! Retrofits and conversions are possibly the best thing I've ever seen in Starsector mods :)

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2016, 03:57:59 AM »

very nice work....I would love to see ship conversions and custom hull mods for all the factions:). Sets them quite apart, like Blackrock.

Cycerin

• Admiral
  • beyond the infinite void
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2016, 12:45:47 PM »

I'm making a bunch of music and helping out with other stuff for this release too. get hype!

SpacePoliticianAndaZealot

• Captain
  • The Show Stopper
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2016, 01:19:20 PM »

I'm making a bunch of music and helping out with other stuff for this release too. get hype!
PUMP IT UP!

Gezzaman

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2016, 04:53:21 PM »

You should make a custom tune for Titan X about to explode ( think Worms Holy Hand grenade)

Mesnomer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 22, 2016, 04:14:39 PM »

Let's be real, there's only one soundbyte for this mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

Really, you could just play the entire film in the background. Verisimilitude is so overrated.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2016, 12:53:00 AM »

Just a note....the II dreadnought is pretty undergunned having zero large mounts at all....the 8 mediums dont make up for that fact, nor does the MAC.  its speed 20 and turns like a slug.   I cant ever, ever see a reason to field one that something else cant do better. It mentions Strike at range capability in the description, but this slug has none to speak of. A Mimir with its 3 large E-turrets will blow you apart long before your mediums do anything to it, and its much much faster and has a relocate system.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2016, 01:28:59 AM »

Just a note....the II dreadnought is pretty undergunned having zero large mounts at all....the 8 mediums dont make up for that fact, nor does the MAC.  its speed 20 and turns like a slug.   I cant ever, ever see a reason to field one that something else cant do better. It mentions Strike at range capability in the description, but this slug has none to speak of. A Mimir with its 3 large E-turrets will blow you apart long before your mediums do anything to it, and its much much faster and has a relocate system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqXNCsHEVXg

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2016, 01:33:51 AM »

:D

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2016, 01:49:38 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqXNCsHEVXg
Here on it I don't use the Shadow ships. They are insufficiently effective even in comparison with Imperium. Though "Caesar" I too don't use but already because AI doesn't use shield for designated purpose, it completely trusts "Active armor" active sustem. Because of it it is destroyed very quickly during fight.
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 67