Far cry 3
- 14 (48.3%)
Space Engineers alpha
- 9 (31%)
Dead Island
- 1 (3.4%)
Seven Days to Die
- 0 (0%)
STALKER: Clear Sky, ( I played the others, but Clear Sky has an amazing faction wars mod)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What game should I get?  (Read 6467 times)

Debido

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: What game should I get?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 05:59:08 AM »

I jumped on the Saints Row wagon when number 2 came out, and enjoyed it enough to get Saints Row 3 and 4.

The Saints Row franchise is like what the old GTA(2D version) used to be - FUN. It's not trying to imitate real life or real crime, it's trying to imitate balls to the walls WTF?! Laughing out loud ear to ear grinning responses.

I have to say though that the formula can be a bit too repetitive and grindy if you absolutely positively want to get 100% completion every mission, but it is still fun.

Saints row doesn't care that it is over the top, in your face, rude, vulgar and a bit of a guilty pleasure. But it is sure a lot more fun than GTA4 where you had your friends calling you every 5 minutes because they were lonely and depressed. No, in Saints Row you call your friends to fight by your side, and it's fun to hear their little conversations, reunions and dialogues.

Saints row 2 and 3 are probably my favourites, the saints row 4 has a solid campaign but the actual missions and map are pretty much the same from saints row 3, so it could have been DLC, on the other hand it's a decent length campaign and it concludes the series.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 11:14:55 AM »

Also, if anyone has XBL Gold and wants to check out SR 3, it is free right now
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

dogboy123

• Captain
  • Boron military barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 08:44:31 PM »

I jumped on the Saints Row wagon when number 2 came out, and enjoyed it enough to get Saints Row 3 and 4.

The Saints Row franchise is like what the old GTA(2D version) used to be - FUN. It's not trying to imitate real life or real crime, it's trying to imitate balls to the walls WTF?! Laughing out loud ear to ear grinning responses.

I have to say though that the formula can be a bit too repetitive and grindy if you absolutely positively want to get 100% completion every mission, but it is still fun.

Saints row doesn't care that it is over the top, in your face, rude, vulgar and a bit of a guilty pleasure. But it is sure a lot more fun than GTA4 where you had your friends calling you every 5 minutes because they were lonely and depressed. No, in Saints Row you call your friends to fight by your side, and it's fun to hear their little conversations, reunions and dialogues.

Saints row 2 and 3 are probably my favourites, the saints row 4 has a solid campaign but the actual missions and map are pretty much the same from saints row 3, so it could have been DLC, on the other hand it's a decent length campaign and it concludes the series.
I own SR 2 and 3, I got 4 last week and I think it's the best once yet, so much fun.
"I'm expecting an all-out tactical dogfight... followed by a light dinner.
Pages: 1 [2]