Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1325116 times)

Nizzo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 2.6.7
« Reply #1230 on: March 03, 2015, 11:14:08 AM »

The +1 ammo thing is from vanilla.

Is not this mod Vanilla ???
The skills that have missing perks are generally very strong even without them.  I might add more in the future though.
Leadership auxiliary likely, therefore maximize its early stage of the game no sense, it is not yet to be similar values, as compared with other branches, in which more use while maximizing.

sirboomalot

• Admiral
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 03, 2015, 06:28:51 PM »

The +1 ammo thing is from vanilla.

Is not this mod Vanilla ???

This mod is a vanilla Enhancement where vanilla generally refers to the unmodded game.

Delta7

• Commander
  • forum idiot
    • View Profile
    • my personal DA account
« Reply #1232 on: March 03, 2015, 08:33:14 PM »

am i the only one that thinks that maybe the flux management needs a 1% buff per level? the 10% can be ok for your entire fleet, and 30% or more at max lvl would be overkill, but you rarely see a noticeable difference even at maximum of 10% total.
2% per skill level would feel worthwhile. yes, flux is an extremely important stat, but we need a noticeable difference here.
warning: may be prone to random outbursts of stupidity

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 04, 2015, 01:49:53 AM »

So this may seem like a dumb question but what do the letters next to the ships mean in that large image showing all the hulls?

Nizzo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 04, 2015, 01:52:57 AM »

This mod is a vanilla Enhancement where vanilla generally refers to the unmodded game.
it has to justify the failed content? Informing about it, i was hoping for an answer like "we fix it" or "it is imbalanced, we will remove" ;)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 04, 2015, 03:13:58 AM »

So this may seem like a dumb question but what do the letters next to the ships mean in that large image showing all the hulls?
It's the first letter of the name of the spriter(s).

Aklyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 04, 2015, 06:16:13 AM »

it has to justify the failed content? Informing about it, i was hoping for an answer like "we fix it" or "it is imbalanced, we will remove" ;)
It is a mod that modifies and adds to vanilla gameplay, including changing the skill perks.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1237 on: March 04, 2015, 07:59:33 AM »

I once removed the perk but, oddly enough, it didn't feel right.  So I put it back.

frogbones

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: March 04, 2015, 09:42:33 AM »

hey I was watching Nemonaemo vid, and he mentioned something about a rule set with high ship prices? I saw your comment on the rare/expensive rules set. How do I apply that?

Thanks

Shoat

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 04, 2015, 09:44:19 AM »

hey I was watching Nemonaemo vid, and he mentioned something about a rule set with high ship prices? I saw your comment on the rare/expensive rules set. How do I apply that?

Thanks

startOptions.json
"rareShips":false -> "rareShips":true

frogbones

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 04, 2015, 10:04:58 AM »

sweet
 8)

ok forgive me for being dense...but how do I "uncomment" the expensive ships...I removed the # in front of the "expensive ships" but nothing changed in game. Then I removed both the # (front and rear) and the game would'nt start. so I put them back game works.....so how do I get that working?

Never mind....reread it all good!!

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 02:19:52 PM by frogbones »

cpmartins

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 04, 2015, 02:06:42 PM »

Just posting to thank Dark.Revenant for the update, loving the startoptions thing. It lets me customize my play through quite extensively.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 04, 2015, 02:22:52 PM »

sweet
 8)

ok forgive me for being dense...but how do I "uncomment" the expensive ships...I removed the # in front of the "expensive ships" but nothing changed in game. Then I removed both the # (front and rear) and the game would'nt start. so I put them back game works.....so how do I get that working?

Never mind....reread it all good!!

Thanks
You don't uncomment the line that says # Expensive Ships #, that's just the name of that section of code. You edit out the #'s from the following lines; they should go from this:
Code
	# Expensive Ships #
#"nonEconItemBuyPriceMult":2.5,
#"nonEconItemSellPriceMult":1.0,
#"shipBuyPriceMult":2.5,
#"shipSellPriceMult":1.0,
to this:
Code
	# Expensive Ships #
"nonEconItemBuyPriceMult":2.5,
"nonEconItemSellPriceMult":1.0,
"shipBuyPriceMult":2.5,
"shipSellPriceMult":1.0,

frogbones

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 04, 2015, 05:30:47 PM »

Yeah thanks

I reread the instruction and had a AHAH!! moment... ;)

Silver Silence

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 09, 2015, 08:27:38 PM »

Spoiler
Code
39277 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 537.15 MB of texture data so far
39278 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/HD/stations/hii_station_large.png (using cast)
39278 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/illustrations/city_from_above.jpg] as texture with id [graphics/illustrations/city_from_above.jpg]
39279 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/icons/station0.png] as texture with id [graphics/icons/station0.png]
39279 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/stations/station_side00.png] as texture with id [graphics/stations/station_side00.png]
39280 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/illustrations/urban00.jpg] as texture with id [graphics/illustrations/urban00.jpg]
39787 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/illustrations/urban00.jpg] resource, not found in [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Starsector Plus,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Blackrock Drive Yards,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Common Radar,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Exigency 0.7,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Hiigaran Descendants,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Interstellar Imperium,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Neutrino corp,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\SCY,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\shadow_ships,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Simulator Overhaul,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\TwigLib,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\MusicLib,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\ShaderLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/illustrations/urban00.jpg] resource, not found in [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Starsector Plus,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Blackrock Drive Yards,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Common Radar,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Exigency 0.7,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Hiigaran Descendants,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Interstellar Imperium,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Neutrino corp,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\SCY,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\shadow_ships,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Simulator Overhaul,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\TwigLib,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\MusicLib,C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\ShaderLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
at com.fs.util.Object.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.util.Object.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.G.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.super.A.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Is this a memory error? Just thought I'd go update to 0.65.2 and start over. Deleted all my mods, redownloaded 0.65.2 versions of all of them, replaced 32bit with 64bit and gave it 2-4gb of memory to play with. I think I've cocked up somewhere....

EDIT: As it lists every single one of the mods I enabled, I don't know which one is messing up. Gonna go around and try to start up with more and more turned off till I start up.

DOUBLE EDIT: Not SS+. Not BRDY. Not Common Radar. Not Exigency. Not Hiigarans. Got to the menu with II disabled. Immediately crashed on the menu with a new error.
Spoiler
Code
91128 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()Ljava/util/Map;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()Ljava/util/Map;
at data.scripts.plugins.SSP_FluxDisturberPlugin.init(SSP_FluxDisturberPlugin.java:191)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.float$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.super.B.null(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.init(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOO.Oöo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.null.class$super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.super.A.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:40:14 PM by Silver Silence »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 197