Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1325183 times)

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.65.1a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 2.5
« Reply #975 on: February 10, 2015, 05:54:02 AM »

The only time I actually noticed crew salaries was when I'd just spent all my money on goods for a high-value trade run and it started spamming me with "can't pay" messages.

You'll be paid when we get there; quit complaining FFS!

Ambient

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 10, 2015, 06:27:33 AM »

Since we have Templars who are obnoxious but fun to fight, are there any plans to add other OP factions such as Neutrino Corp?

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 10, 2015, 05:52:03 PM »

Awesome Mod/Mod compilation!

Velox

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: February 10, 2015, 09:10:48 PM »

I assume that there's no expectation that this works with 0.65.2a-RC1 yet, right?  Trying to launch the new release with SS+ (with prereqs) enabled results in the following kerplooie at the end of the log:

69357 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript  - Added patrol fleet spawning script to market [Tartessus]
69357 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript  - Added pirate fleet spawning script to market [Tartessus]
69357 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript  - Added patrol fleet spawning script to market [Baetis]
69357 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript  - Added pirate fleet spawning script to market [Baetis]
69364 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  -
69364 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Checking whether to spawn trade fleet
69364 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - 0 out of a maximum 150 trade fleets in play
69364 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Picked market [Hesperus] to spawn trade fleet from
69366 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Will send trade fleet to market [Tartessus]
69367 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Delivering: [Organics], bringing back [Food,Domestic Goods,Recreational Drugs]; volume: 8877
69372 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory  - Creating trade fleet of tier 4 for market [Hesperus] (volume: 8877)
69378 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Spawned 43 point trade fleet from [Hesperus] to [Tartessus]
69817 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
69817 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
70010 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.fleet.RepairTrackerAPI.isLogisticalPriority()Z
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.fleet.RepairTrackerAPI.isLogisticalPriority()Z
   at data.scripts.variants.SSP_FleetRandomizer$1.compare(SSP_FleetRandomizer.java:83)
   at data.scripts.variants.SSP_FleetRandomizer$1.compare(SSP_FleetRandomizer.java:20)
   at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Arrays.legacyMergeSort(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.campaign.SSP_FleetFactory.finishFleet(SSP_FleetFactory.java:1043)
   at data.scripts.campaign.SSP_FleetFactory.createTradeFleet(SSP_FleetFactory.java:1035)
   at data.scripts.world.SSP_FleetInjector.injectFleet(SSP_FleetInjector.java:173)
   at data.scripts.world.SSP_FleetInjector.advance(SSP_FleetInjector.java:78)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOO.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.O0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.O0oO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.i.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.null.class$super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.super.A.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: February 10, 2015, 09:27:51 PM »

I assume that there's no expectation that this works with 0.65.2a-RC1 yet, right?
Nope.
70010 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OO  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.fleet.RepairTrackerAPI.isLogisticalPriority()Z
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.fleet.RepairTrackerAPI.isLogisticalPriority()Z
Bugfixing:
  • The ostensibly-removed logistics priority button no longer shows up on the fleet screen while docked

Guessing that's the deal. Though trying to play an "outdated" mod on a brand new release won't work in a variety of ways. You can still get the compatible version if you want to play in the meantime.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Velox

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: February 10, 2015, 09:31:27 PM »

I assume that there's no expectation that this works with 0.65.2a-RC1 yet, right?
Nope.
Bugfixing:
  • The ostensibly-removed logistics priority button no longer shows up on the fleet screen while docked

Guessing that's the deal. Though trying to play an "outdated" mod on a brand new release won't work in a variety of ways. You can still get the compatible version if you want to play in the meantime.

Ah, of course, the logistical priority thing makes total sense but somehow didn't connect.  I'm not surprised to run into a problem, was just hoping against hope that this was a minimally-changed-enough release that things wouldn't crater.  :)

Taverius

• Captain
  • Mistake not ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: February 10, 2015, 10:22:06 PM »

I'm not surprised to run into a problem, was just hoping against hope that this was a minimally-changed-enough release that things wouldn't crater.  :)
Even if it did "work", nearly all the SS+ weapons need updating, and all the destroyers and cruisers - and SS+ also rebalances many many vanilla weapons and ships, so you'd have unpredictable mixes of .1a/.2a ship and weapon behaviours :)

.2a is not a particularly intensive update for modders as far as code goes (most things should work, afair, though ill readily admit its been 15 years since I've worked with Java in any professional capacity) but ships and weapons are something else entirely.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:23:39 PM by Taverius »
No faction is truly established without a themed Buffalo (TAG) variant.

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 10, 2015, 10:32:46 PM »

Since we have Templars who are obnoxious but fun to fight, are there any plans to add other OP factions such as Neutrino Corp?

Templars are purposely OP since Starsector actually lacks a boss faction that should be considered at least some endgame content, for those who have already reached levels 70+.

Not exactly obnoxious, unless of course you provoked the faction to fight you.

As for the factions to fight against the Templars, it was my previous plan, but then it was straight "unfun" even for me. Since normally you need to get powerful not too quickly than others and also Protonian Technologies just simply wanted a decent slice of the cake, but not all of it.

Neutrino Corp... use their nasty Hammer to smash some ships and take screenshots for me, would you? ;D

The cookies are a weird one, okay.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #983 on: February 10, 2015, 10:37:17 PM »

There will be a massive SS+ in the next few days.  Until then, play vanilla.

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 10, 2015, 11:23:52 PM »

Until then, play vanilla.

The heresy! Makes me wanna throw a tantrum. ;D
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 11, 2015, 12:12:53 AM »

There will be a massive SS+ in the next few days.

I misread SS+ over Screenshots, due to my partner's avid liking to take pictures. Apologies.

Until then, play vanilla.

Well, never I play Vanilla due to the logistics requirements of playing this game with a mod every chance I do so.

The cookies are a weird one, okay.

Ambient

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 11, 2015, 06:53:01 AM »

Templars are purposely OP since Starsector actually lacks a boss faction that should be considered at least some endgame content, for those who have already reached levels 70+.

Not exactly obnoxious, unless of course you provoked the faction to fight you.

As for the factions to fight against the Templars, it was my previous plan, but then it was straight "unfun" even for me. Since normally you need to get powerful not too quickly than others and also Protonian Technologies just simply wanted a decent slice of the cake, but not all of it.

Neutrino Corp... use their nasty Hammer to smash some ships and take screenshots for me, would you? ;D

I meant obnoxious in a good way. I just want more targets for me to blow up (+ some of the Neutrino capital ships look sexy)

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 11, 2015, 10:15:57 AM »

I am using only Citadel alone so its definitely them

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 11, 2015, 12:55:45 PM »

Lopunny, lets break this down.

Citadel doesnt even want to be a part of this...it crashes the moment you go the their wormhole....updated my left foot :|

Are you sure you are using the latest version of Citadel? Foxer updates it quite often, and the Version Checker mod is quite useful :)

Lopunny: The Citadrl system changed this time around. My guess is if you have an old save with the old system + the new version with the new system, it will crash.

No its a brand new game and I just got this starsector++ mod so I dont know whats up

Why don't you post your mod list and their versions? That way we can be sure

I am using only Citadel alone so its definitely them

Please stop avoiding questions! If you want help then please help us help you :)

What version of Citadel are you using? What version of SS+ are you using? Do you have the LazyLib and ShaderLib library mods installed and what versions are they? What other mods are you using if any? And what exactly is the error message that the log records when it crashes?

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 12, 2015, 03:23:36 PM »

In the light of the new SS update I'd like to suggest something.

This big incoming update for SS+, I believe it's wise to release for 65.1a first. The parity update for 65.2 would probably force a lot of balance changes would it not? I think it's better to take one step at a time.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 197