Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1325158 times)

Ranakastrasz

• Admiral
  • Prince Corwin of Amber
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.1a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 2.0
« Reply #345 on: November 08, 2014, 06:03:25 AM »

Attempted to start a new game with this mod and the two prerequisites. After choosing skills, it crashed. It works fine without these mods.

Spoiler
Code
49888 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory  - Creating trade fleet of tier 7 for market [Volturn] (volume: 34737)
49898 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Spawned 77 point trade fleet from [Volturn] to [Sindria]
50087 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory.finishAndSync(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/CampaignFleetAPI;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory.finishAndSync(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/CampaignFleetAPI;)V
at data.scripts.world.SSP_PersonBountyEvent.spawnFleet(SSP_PersonBountyEvent.java:471)
at data.scripts.world.SSP_PersonBountyEvent.startEvent(SSP_PersonBountyEvent.java:112)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.startPersonBountiesIfNeeded(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:105)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.advance(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.B.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.O0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.J.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.H.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.OoOO.O??0(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.super.A.?0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
I think is easy for Simba and Mufasa sing the Circle of Life when they're on the top of the food chain, I bet the zebras hate that song.

Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless, until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 08, 2014, 06:13:33 AM »

The Duel of the Century mission (I think that's what it was called) has an error in it. Highlighting it in the list of missions will give details.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

JohnDoe

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 08, 2014, 07:40:32 AM »

Attempted to start a new game with this mod and the two prerequisites. After choosing skills, it crashed. It works fine without these mods.

I can't reproduce it. I have base game 0.65.1a, with SS+2.0, LazyLib 2.0b and ShaderLib Beta v1.0 enabled.
Maybe it's circumstantial.

Plasmatic

• Admiral
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 08, 2014, 07:59:09 AM »

Spoiler
Code
49888 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory  - Creating trade fleet of tier 7 for market [Volturn] (volume: 34737)
49898 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Spawned 77 point trade fleet from [Volturn] to [Sindria]
50087 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory.finishAndSync(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/CampaignFleetAPI;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory.finishAndSync(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/CampaignFleetAPI;)V
at data.scripts.world.SSP_PersonBountyEvent.spawnFleet(SSP_PersonBountyEvent.java:471)
at data.scripts.world.SSP_PersonBountyEvent.startEvent(SSP_PersonBountyEvent.java:112)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.startPersonBountiesIfNeeded(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:105)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.advance(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
[close]

Might be a stupid question, but do you have 0.65.1a or 0.65a? I missed that little update myself
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer

Aklyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 08, 2014, 08:22:28 AM »

No tarrifs on Jangala? Neato.

Also, the expanded character creation is neat. Its started me with an afflictor (which I failed at piloting since I haven't used a phase ship in awhile) and a tempest so far.

Edit: ah...it appears the tarriff-free zone only extends to what appears to be hegemony and ludd. Which makes sense, I guess.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:56:06 AM by Aklyon »

Ranakastrasz

• Admiral
  • Prince Corwin of Amber
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 08, 2014, 08:32:15 AM »

Might be a stupid question, but do you have 0.65.1a or 0.65a? I missed that little update myself
I actually have no idea. Will check and fix.
Well, Now I am just getting a "Fatal null"...
Apparently I lack enough memory now. Now Searching forums for how to fix. I did it before for Vacuum....
Well, I tried the fix, by altering VMParams, but now the game won't launch....
Reinstalled Java. Works fine now. Well, that was fun. :D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 09:16:05 AM by Ranakastrasz »
I think is easy for Simba and Mufasa sing the Circle of Life when they're on the top of the food chain, I bet the zebras hate that song.

Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless, until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire

Darloth

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 08, 2014, 09:27:05 AM »

Also, the expanded character creation is neat. Its started me with an afflictor (which I failed at piloting since I haven't used a phase ship in awhile) and a tempest so far.

Edit: ah...it appears the tarriff-free zone only extends to what appears to be hegemony and ludd. Which makes sense, I guess.

I'm not getting zero tarrifs on Jangala... Did you get some sort of exemption as a starting character option?

Oathseeker

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 08, 2014, 09:31:55 AM »

I have litterally been playing this mod from the time of its release till now. And it's great!
I have one question though, what's the idea behind the fuel consumption? Because even though it may cost less, often they simply don't sell enough to get you to a nearby starsystem, let alone across the galaxy. So far all it has done is force me to farm pirates for fuel before hopping to the next system. Which is a pitty, since the three or four new systems need to be explored!

Aklyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 08, 2014, 09:37:40 AM »

I'm not getting zero tarrifs on Jangala... Did you get some sort of exemption as a starting character option?
No, I'm pretty sure I didn't. I picked Tri-tach options, got a tempest, grabbed fuel, had no tarriff, left corvus. And then ended up running out of fuel due to the heavier fuel consumption.

Plasmatic

• Admiral
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 08, 2014, 11:23:08 AM »

I have litterally been playing this mod from the time of its release till now. And it's great!
I have one question though, what's the idea behind the fuel consumption? Because even though it may cost less, often they simply don't sell enough to get you to a nearby starsystem, let alone across the galaxy. So far all it has done is force me to farm pirates for fuel before hopping to the next system. Which is a pitty, since the three or four new systems need to be explored!

I'm a little bewildered by the fuel consumption as well.. I can barely haul enough fuel to last between distance systems now.. forcing me to jump into a hostile system and farm a few fleets then continue..
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 08, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »

I'm a little bewildered by the fuel consumption as well.. I can barely haul enough fuel to last between distance systems now.. forcing me to jump into a hostile system and farm a few fleets then continue..
It is just as he said, you NEED tankers now. Although I think ships SHOULD be able to reach neighboring systems. Also, the systems need to have MORE fuel in them so you can't get stranded there
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Oathseeker

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 08, 2014, 11:30:50 AM »

It is just as he said, you NEED tankers now. Although I think ships SHOULD be able to reach neighboring systems. Also, the systems need to have MORE fuel in them so you can't get stranded there
I agree, I quite like the survival-ish feel of having to plan your stuff before you go somewhere. Unfortunaly the unavailability of fuel sometimes prevents you from playing the game to some extent.

Cathair

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 08, 2014, 12:17:57 PM »

Personally, I think it's a change best left to Uomoz's or other mods, not at all what I'd expect from a 'vanilla enhancement' mod. It's not like vanilla allows you to fly around willy-nilly forever with a fleet of any size in the first place.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #358 on: November 08, 2014, 01:40:25 PM »

Spoiler
Code
[close]

You have to update the game.

Also, about the fuel: the markets should have been selling 4x more fuel.  Since it didn't work, I'll try to find an alternative solution, and also bring the scalar from 4x to 3x.

Oathseeker

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 08, 2014, 02:13:10 PM »

Ah so it was a bug, not a feature ;)
Maybe in the future you could call in a refueling fleet for a fee or something. That way the feeling of being stranded in some sh*thole system can stay without forcing you to wait around.

Edit: Also, can I ask exactly what starsector+ features will be missing from non intigrated factions? I really want to try out Ice.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 02:15:52 PM by Oathseeker »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 197