Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1325117 times)

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 1.8.2 (Extra random!)
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2014, 05:36:48 AM »

OH GOD, my ships with my incendiary ammo system have gone absolute BEAST MODE with the improved AI, holy *** this system is just as broken in AI use as it is in player use now. ;D

LB

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 1.8.2 (Extra random!)
« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2014, 03:31:00 PM »

Getting the following error on leaving a space station:

Code
453125 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.variants.SSP_RandomizerTester.advance(SSP_RandomizerTester.java:35)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

After some testing, it seems to crash on the next unpaused frame after acquiring a Blackrock fighter wing of any kind.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:50:08 PM by LB »

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.6.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 1.8.2b (Extra random!)
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »

I'm in the middle of implementing SHI, so I'll give an unofficial update that fixes that issue:

Download Starsector+ 1.8.2b
Download Mirror
(Requires LazyLib 1.9)
(Requires ShaderLib Alpha v1.66)

Download Interstellar Imperium 1.3.1 (Updated!)
Download Blackrock Driveyards 0.6.5 (Not compatible with campaign yet! Replace the jar with this for a temporary patch.)
Download Exigency Incorporated 0.59b (Not compatible with campaign yet!)
Download Citadel 0.6.4 (Not compatible with campaign yet! Replace the jar with this for a temporary patch.)

Kneight

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 1.8.2b (Extra random!)
« Reply #228 on: August 16, 2014, 06:19:27 PM »

Wow, that arcade! It is the craziest thing I've ever played. With some arcade remix/dubstep/techno music I begin with atonishing combos. I like the missions and the campaign, It's awesome~! ;D

There's something happening with arcade, though: I've managed to get to the "Cristarium" Boss, and as I get close, it activates the special attack and StarSector crashes. This happened to me twice in arcade, and once in the Tester mission while I tried to use it's special. I'm able to see it in action before crashing; the "phase cloak" of the ship and various homing projectiles of different colors.

StarSector.log
Spoiler
100016 [Thread-5] INFO  org.lazywizard.lazylib.LazyLib  - Running LazyLib v1.9 for Starsector 0.6.2a
100016 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [lazylib_settings.json]
100017 [Thread-5] INFO  org.lazywizard.lazylib.LazyLib  - Setting log level to WARN
100075 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [settings.json]
100128 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [settings.json]
100166 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id flarelauncher_fighter_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
100166 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id traveldrive_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
100167 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id inferniuminjector_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
100167 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id skimmer_drone_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
100169 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/particlealpha32sq.png] as texture with id [fs.common/graphics/particlealpha32sq.png]
100182 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 379,11 MB of texture data so far
100182 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/particlealpha32sq.png (using cast)
100488 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg] as texture with id [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg]
355573 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 0, FP2: 940, maxFP1: 160, maxFP2: 240
522720 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.lwjgl.util.vector.Vector2f.set(Vector2f.java:89)
   at org.dark.shaders.light.StandardLight.setLocation(StandardLight.java:67)
   at org.dark.shaders.light.LightShader.advance(LightShader.java:310)
   at org.dark.shaders.util.ShaderHook.advance(ShaderHook.java:87)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.K$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.oOOO.new.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.G.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I've not seen all the replies in this thread to check if this happened to someone else.
I still like this mod a lot. :)

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #229 on: August 16, 2014, 08:54:49 PM »

What version of ShaderLib are you using? I cannot reproduce that error.

Kneight

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »

What version of ShaderLib are you using? I cannot reproduce that error.

;D Don't worry, I downloaded all again, Starsector+, Lazylib, Shaderlib and it worked! Sadly, the Cristarium destroyed me when I was "testing" the arcade mission again. Oh well, gotta do it again! :D

Sabaton

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2014, 01:45:50 PM »

Question: is there a way to obtain the other 2 zero variants? Either campaign or on the test mission?
The original is so bunkers I wanna go crazy with the other 2.
I tried with the console commands mod but it doesn't seem to recognize SS+ content.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 01:51:23 PM by Sabaton »

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2014, 02:33:12 PM »

I used the Omega Zero in the campaign, it just kills the game. its so strong that it could kill the Knight Templars, Void Reavers and every single modded supercapital 10 times over. no point really.

Sabaton

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2014, 02:37:07 PM »

I used the Omega Zero in the campaign, it just kills the game. its so strong that it could kill the Knight Templars, Void Reavers and every single modded supercapital 10 times over. no point really.

I just want to see what it's capable of as I'm not skilled enough to get to the end of the arcade. More curiosity than anything.
 So I guess you got it from the Askonia system? Did it had any insane supply demands?

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2014, 02:56:26 PM »

I never looked, my char was high enough level and rich enough to where things like that doesn't matter anymore, it was however, extremely expensive to buy... >.>

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2014, 07:44:59 PM »

I just want to see what it's capable of as I'm not skilled enough to get to the end of the arcade. More curiosity than anything.
 So I guess you got it from the Askonia system? Did it had any insane supply demands?
If I remember right, it did have some pretty high but manageable supply demands but you can double check in the codex.
As for the Console not getting the ship, it should be able to. Did you try "allhulls"?
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Sabaton

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2014, 12:33:22 AM »

And of course the storage is empty despite saying it added 72 ships.
I hate my luck, well, better grind the money till it appears.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2014, 02:01:41 AM »

Bosses don't appear in Askonia anymore.  Just add one ssp_hyperzero_ult variant via console command.

Sabaton

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2014, 02:26:08 AM »

Well that sent my logistics through the roof, thanks!

And I thought the first one was crazy...

Can you tell me the IDs of the other two? Now I just wanna screw around until I get bored.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:33:29 AM by Sabaton »

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:54 AM »

And of course the storage is empty despite saying it added 72 ships.
I hate my luck, well, better grind the money till it appears.
What storage are you talking about? The Abandoned Storage or the Console Storage?
Well that sent my logistics through the roof, thanks!
And I thought the first one was crazy...
Can you tell me the IDs of the other two? Now I just wanna screw around until I get bored.
Thanks in advance!
ssp_zero_ult and ssp_superzero_ult are the other two
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 197