Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 197

Author Topic: [0.8a] Starsector+ 3.7.0  (Read 1331411 times)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
Re: [0.65.2a] Starsector+ Vanilla Enhancement Mod 2.6.1
« Reply #1140 on: February 21, 2015, 01:38:34 AM »

What does this mean? I have the mod enabled.
I think he meant create a new game.

Could this be related to me using unsanctioned mods (Shadowyards, Mayorate, Citadel, Junk Pirates, Neutrino & Diable) or it's just some generic random bug? I mean, is there any chance that a new game might avoid it, or my current set up of mods is doomed? :)
Same thing I suppose, if it's not a new game since you updated Interstellar Imperium, it's unlikely to function.
Btw SS+ is coded in a way that makes all faction mods play nicely along, only not using all the new feature. (and on that list only Neutrino and Diable aren't integrated)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:43:16 AM by Tartiflette »

Creepin

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: February 21, 2015, 01:46:04 AM »

Thanks for the fast response Tartiflette! I've had a gut feeling it might be somewhat connected to Imperium, seeing as crash happens during Imperium siege of Jangala, but I was using updated Imperium 1.7 and started a new game, so it's kind of weird. Anyways, I'll try a new game as suggested and see what will happen :)

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: February 21, 2015, 03:52:02 AM »

Thanks for the fast response Tartiflette! I've had a gut feeling it might be somewhat connected to Imperium, seeing as crash happens during Imperium siege of Jangala, but I was using updated Imperium 1.7 and started a new game, so it's kind of weird. Anyways, I'll try a new game as suggested and see what will happen :)

Update your Interstellar Imperium to 1.7.1, ver 1.7 WILL crash during a siege.

Change Log
Version 1.7.1 (February 18, 2015):
- Fixed Siege crash
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: February 21, 2015, 03:55:07 AM »

Update your Interstellar Imperium to 1.7.1, ver 1.7 WILL crash during a siege.

Change Log
Version 1.7.1 (February 18, 2015):
- Fixed Siege crash

BTW, seen like this update will not broke save.
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

Creepin

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 21, 2015, 04:18:42 AM »

Thanks Deathfly, this looks exactly like my case! Updating right away :)

KopiG

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: February 21, 2015, 05:15:52 AM »

Another crash :(
Code
773105 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.PatrolFleetManager  - 
773105 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.PatrolFleetManager  - Checking whether to spawn patrol for market [Ceyx]
773106 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.PatrolFleetManager  - Maximum number of 2 patrols already in play for market [Ceyx]
774922 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [StellarRemnant.ogg]
774951 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Playing music with id [StellarRemnant.ogg]
775540 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_PersonBountyEvent.startEvent(SSP_PersonBountyEvent.java:430)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.startPersonBountiesIfNeeded(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:105)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.advance(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ooOO.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.?ôo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
So I have to restart the game? I am using a vanilla save game converted to SS+ which was copied with the Save Transfer Mod. Seems like I play like 1-2 min and I get an exception :(. Im always starting the game with the starsector-core/starsector.bat since the .exe stopped functioning.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1146 on: February 21, 2015, 11:48:18 AM »

Another crash :(
Code
773105 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.PatrolFleetManager  - 
773105 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.PatrolFleetManager  - Checking whether to spawn patrol for market [Ceyx]
773106 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.PatrolFleetManager  - Maximum number of 2 patrols already in play for market [Ceyx]
774922 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [StellarRemnant.ogg]
774951 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Playing music with id [StellarRemnant.ogg]
775540 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.events.SSP_PersonBountyEvent.startEvent(SSP_PersonBountyEvent.java:430)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.startEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.startPersonBountiesIfNeeded(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:105)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.CoreEventProbabilityManager.advance(CoreEventProbabilityManager.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ooOO.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.?ôo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
So I have to restart the game? I am using a vanilla save game converted to SS+ which was copied with the Save Transfer Mod. Seems like I play like 1-2 min and I get an exception :(. Im always starting the game with the starsector-core/starsector.bat since the .exe stopped functioning.

As I said before, you have to start a new character file to run SS+.  Save Transfer is to grab your stats/ships/etc from the old save and put them in the new one.

KopiG

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: February 21, 2015, 01:00:08 PM »

As I said before, you have to start a new character file to run SS+.  Save Transfer is to grab your stats/ships/etc from the old save and put them in the new one.
Well I did start a new then used the safe transfer on the new. Isnt that enough?

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1148 on: February 21, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »

You have to start the new character while SS+ is enabled.

That crash can only happen if SS+ was not on when you started the character.

KopiG

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: February 21, 2015, 01:45:36 PM »

Yea I am not sure I have done it this way. Will try it again!

Agalyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: February 21, 2015, 02:43:36 PM »

I have to say, the sheer volume of fleets pursuing you when your bounty gets around a couple hundred thousand is a little obnoxious. I haven't messed with full combat late game much, but its already bugging me. Really hope this lets up at some point, or all these mercs learn their lesson and back off for a while.

EDIT: Yeah, this is really getting just silly. A fleet every 30 seconds? Is there something I'm missing here?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:08:52 PM by HeartofDiscord »

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1151 on: February 21, 2015, 03:23:48 PM »

There was an oversight in the new values; it's being toned down significantly in the coming update.

Lprsti99

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: February 21, 2015, 03:30:32 PM »

Any chance that more start options could be set up for the campaign, so I could start with Exigency, for example?

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #1153 on: February 21, 2015, 03:53:03 PM »

That would be very time-consuming.  Like several-days-of-work time-consuming.  The start game menu structure is really awkward to work with and was never designed for this sort of thing.

KopiG

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: February 21, 2015, 04:14:24 PM »

I think this was the issue and I mixed the steps up. Game running perfectly so far with the brand new save game! Cheers mate for a LEGENDARY mod. Thank you very much!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 197