Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Love the game one questions about the gunsight targeting line  (Read 1281 times)

Jc

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Love the game one questions about the gunsight targeting line
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:06:59 PM »

I love the game bought it 2 or 3 weeks ago it was really rough in the beginning and I was getting killed. Now Im slowing taking over the entire sector with my hiigaran dreadnought!

Anyways I have a quick question. What file do I have to edit to make the gunsight targeting line thicker, bigger, bolder and or more bright? As it is right now its just a litttle to thin and not bold enough to stand out on the background. I just want to make it bolder or something so its easier to see

I see several files in Starsector\starsector-core\graphics\hud called line4x4 line8x8 line32x32. Are these the files?

thanks so much

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Love the game one questions about the gunsight targeting line
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »

Hi - hmm. Those might be the files, but that'd affect a lot of other things, too. Just checked, and unfortunately, that color is hardcoded. A lot of - most, really - other colors can be changed via data/config.json, but this one slipped through the cracks. I'll add that to my list.

Jc

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Love the game one questions about the gunsight targeting line
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:11:07 PM »

thx alot! for now I will increase the vibrancy of my monitor. tho that does bring out all the colors but it definitely make things easier to see