Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: [0.96a-RC10] The P9 Colony Group - Faction mod (v0.54), Nexerelin Compatible  (Read 256478 times)

Zudgemud

• Commander
    • View Profile

They also have a terrible operation time of like 90 seconds if I recall. And their infinity rockets are really just glorified chaff for whatever you put in the other three missile hardpoints. For overpowed I assume you mean the normal Sike, which is admittedly op in player hands. I might look at the stats a bit, especially regarding speed, but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with their roles.

Also, for fun and games use graviton beams or any weapon with high impact value on the Sike ships, much easier to handle then. :)

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile

I could never catch them in the games foremost fighters...Hyperion/ Tempest / Venom-X....  if you dont see it  well....

Zudgemud

• Commander
    • View Profile

I could never catch them in the games foremost fighters...Hyperion/ Tempest / Venom-X....  if you dont see it  well....

You likely won't outrun them without OD on your ship as they basically have that built in. Also, if it is some officer bounty that you try to catch do use impact lasers like graviton beams or burst lasers, they stop them dead in their tracks.

Jim.jhd

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Sure, it is a 90-second OP machine, and then a beautiful stardust~. You don't need to do anything, they will kill themselves after 2 mins anyway.

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile

Small question,: i've noticed that some P9 weapons deal higher damage the higher the ship's flux is (eg: Graser).

Now, knowing that some ships (eg: Templar ships) also get a energy weapon damage bonus the higher their flux is i have to ask:

Do these two effect stack? And in what measure?
On the left half of the Bell curve

Metadane

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Brilliant work, absolutely love the style of the ships and weapons, so many! Thanks bud :)

samsaq

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I really enjoy using this mod but I have one, question. Why isn't this mod compatible with nexrelin corvus mode? I mean I get that one of the nex mods may have replaced you system or something, but can't that be fixed somewhat easily?

Drglord

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Whoa i have never seen this one amazing art on the ships mate i love it. Too bad that is not 0.72a compatible.

Ratheden

• Lieutenant
  • Slaughter cannot be spelled without Laughter.
    • View Profile

I would love to see this .72a, Do you have an ETA on it?    The art looks great, btw.
Thanks for any info.

adimetro00

• Commander
    • View Profile

Man, good mod. i hope you update this to 0.7.2a

Zudgemud

• Commander
    • View Profile

Compatibility update, the mod is now compatible with 0.7.2a! You can download here

I didn't really add anything, just changed some cloaking mechanics to fit new vanilla mechanics, sadly the Eyfel still lacks a solid gimmick.

XviZoR

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Continues crashing for me trying to start it in Corvus Mode, is it not compatible with it?

Zudgemud

• Commander
    • View Profile

Continues crashing for me trying to start it in Corvus Mode, is it not compatible with it?

I dont think so no, I'll see if I can fix that today though.

adimetro00

• Commander
    • View Profile

Nice! You updated this mod. maybe ask Dark.Revenant for dynasector integration?

Zudgemud

• Commander
    • View Profile

It should now be compatible with corvus mode, atleast it is on my machine, new download can be found in the OP.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17