Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Starfarer and Steam.  (Read 16725 times)

krema

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Starfarer and Steam.
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 09:02:30 AM »

Just bought this game. ;D Would Love to see it come to steam, will re-buy for myself and friends if it does! Please if you have any trouble getting on steam or any other service I'd be happy to write to them requesting this game and I know a few of my buddies would too. Thanks for your hard work guys!

aerandir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 02:05:01 AM »

And also hi BTW  :) im thinking about buying Starfarer. Not to bash on Spaz, because its in another ball area, but when my rage has whashed away after going arcade on everyones asses and their mom i whish it was abit more tactical and slow. So i hear this is what im seeking when im done holding mousebuttons down constantly?

yes,

buy it, buy it now

Muffalopadus

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2012, 08:32:06 PM »

Amazingly, I already have Starfarer on Steam!

/sigh /facepalm

I am aware of said way to put games on Steam.  Regardless, if any game is to have DRM on it then Steam is my favorite type of DRM. 

As far as having all my games in one place, I am constantly uninstalling and re-installing games as I find I'm not playing them, or if I get a new interest in an old game.  Yes, I can back up games to another hard drive or something...but still. To me, Steam is like that giant shelf of DVD's at that one friends house that you're jealous of.  You could rent the movies for cheaper, and they probably never watched those DVD's more than two times, tops...but its really nice to have them all in one spot, all in a row, all organized.

I am notorious for losing CD keys and CD jewel cases anyway, so its nice to just have it as a digital thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]