Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45

Author Topic: [0.95a] Kadur Remnant 3.2.3 - life support 2021-03-27  (Read 699586 times)

Threatx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Kadur Remnant 3.2.3 - life support 2021-03-27
« Reply #630 on: January 26, 2023, 12:20:00 PM »

Hello There

I hope the person in charge of this mod sees this post it is probably worth mentioning on the main info page that this mod contains copyrighted music for any content creators out there such as myself it can cause us quite a bit of issues when uploading content :)

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 26, 2023, 02:16:32 PM »

HI Timid, just an FYI - for some reason when I try to start a new game with random sector and derelict empire enabled I get the following crash:

Spoiler
90066 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.KadurModPlugin.onGameLoad(KadurModPlugin.java:141)
[close]

Only thing I have recently updated is Mayasuran Navy which came out today and I do see a reference to it in the mod's plugin at line 99. Not sure if that is causation or correlation. I do not have a crash if I start a new standard game though.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 26, 2023, 04:17:55 PM »

Is the goal to force the player away from this system?  I guess I need to understand this a little better or need some suggestions on how to deal with starting in the middle of a war zone where your forces are doomed.
Of course, they are the Kadur Remnants. You don't have much-standing ground with them as with other factions starts.

Hello There

I hope the person in charge of this mod sees this post it is probably worth mentioning on the main info page that this mod contains copyrighted music for any content creators out there such as myself it can cause us quite a bit of issues when uploading content :)
Do you know which music got copyrighted on your part?

HI Timid, just an FYI - for some reason when I try to start a new game with random sector and derelict empire enabled I get the following crash:

Spoiler
90066 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
[close]

Only thing I have recently updated is Mayasuran Navy which came out today and I do see a reference to it in the mod's plugin at line 99. Not sure if that is causation or correlation. I do not have a crash if I start a new standard game though.
Hi could you try redownloading, I made a hotfix link

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 26, 2023, 05:23:54 PM »

Works now, ty for the quick fix and reply.

Threatx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 26, 2023, 11:58:45 PM »

Is the goal to force the player away from this system?  I guess I need to understand this a little better or need some suggestions on how to deal with starting in the middle of a war zone where your forces are doomed.
Of course, they are the Kadur Remnants. You don't have much-standing ground with them as with other factions starts.

Hello There

Do you know which music got copyrighted on your part?

Spoiler
[close]

I was flagged for music created by HanaWub (link to soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/hanawub) Under the "album" Starsector (Mod Commissions) track Kadur Remanent - Hostile.

Edit: It is worth mentioning the actual copyright track was called Remnants Of The Fallen that she also created however listening to both songs they have the same segment in that probably caused this issue if the Kadur Remanent - Hostile Is supposed to be free to use I can probably try and counter. Regardless with how YT works if it is flagging the track the mods music is unusable for content creators A warning can just let us know so we can remove the tracks ourselves to use the mod or avoid it :)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 12:41:28 AM by Threatx »

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 27, 2023, 01:17:42 PM »

I was flagged for music created by HanaWub (link to soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/hanawub) Under the "album" Starsector (Mod Commissions) track Kadur Remanent - Hostile.

Edit: It is worth mentioning the actual copyright track was called Remnants Of The Fallen that she also created however listening to both songs they have the same segment in that probably caused this issue if the Kadur Remanent - Hostile Is supposed to be free to use I can probably try and counter.

You may attempt to dispute the flag using that argument yes since it should be free to use as it's in the context of the game it's played in.

Regardless with how YT works if it is flagging the track the mods music is unusable for content creators A warning can just let us know so we can remove the tracks ourselves to use the mod or avoid it :)
I will add a warning. Thanks!

DarkChaserBR

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 05, 2023, 05:16:20 PM »

I'm getting an error every time I enter a save with the mod on support 6

Spoiler
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: data/scripts/VayraTags
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: data/scripts/VayraTags
[close]

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 05, 2023, 05:36:29 PM »

Spoiler
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: data/scripts/VayraTags
[close]
Trying to wrap my head around this... I can't seem to reproduce this. Must be a bad compile/upload to GitHub. I will reupload and you can redownload after this link to see if it works now. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope it works!

DarkChaserBR

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 06, 2023, 05:58:47 PM »

Spoiler
[close]
Trying to wrap my head around this... I can't seem to reproduce this. Must be a bad compile/upload to GitHub. I will reupload and you can redownload after this link to see if it works now. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope it works!

its working perfect now, thanks you very much!

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 11, 2023, 01:39:55 PM »

Is there no way to recolonize the Revenant Gestalt if it gets Decivilized ? After changing hands a few times in my NEX playthrough the station became abandoned.

Requiemfang

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 12, 2023, 01:14:10 PM »

Is there no way to recolonize the Revenant Gestalt if it gets Decivilized ? After changing hands a few times in my NEX playthrough the station became abandoned.

Try this mod

https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=17094.0

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 25, 2023, 10:22:55 AM »

I like the balance changes in the latest patch. Finally now I feel I can challenge late game armies (haven't tried big ordos yet). However I think the Eagle and the Falcon AI can't handle the ship system since they seem to boost randomly and end up dead 99% of the time.

Also please adjust the prophet ship system AI because it just spams the boost whenever it's ready which always makes it either end up dead or killing it's friends by ramming them.

Also am I the only one who noticed that Sunbird AI is a bit strange? Even though I only equip it with pd and Missiles, it loves facehugging the enemy and die. I wish it would just stay missile range and just throw missiles from a safe distance
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 07:30:34 AM by Warnoise »

Warnoise

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 04, 2023, 07:01:04 AM »

Hi I have a couple of questions:

1-What are the requirements to spawn caliph bounty?
2-Where can I find the new secret ship mentioned in the latest patch? I explored the whole universe but I couldn't find it

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 10, 2023, 01:33:29 AM »

Hopefully the last update to the life support... (save-game compatible)
Changelog Kadur Remnant 3.2.3support7
Bugfix
* Reduced Caliph over-spinning when the pilot overturned during a ship system or gets burned driven by an enemy capital ship.
+ Fixed Ram Jet bug where it did not flameout nearby enemy fighters.
* Adjusted Ram Jets AI being too reckless with its usage. (Disabled a case where it would die in its last final charge as a martyr)
+ Adjusted Flux Injector AI not being more liberal with its usage when it is shield shunted.
Qamar Insurgency
* Qamar Insurgency HQ now spawns 2 light patrols and 1 heavy fleet (as opposed to 3 light patrols and 1 medium fleet)
Campaign
+ Kadur Hardened Populace grants +50 flat Ground Defenses
+ Revenant Gestalt is given a 1-year grace period of no invasions (New saves only!)
+ Star Fortress Requiem is given a 2-year grace period of no invasions (New saves only!)
Eagle (K)
+ DP reduced from 22 DP to 18 DP (for future 0.96a changes, but no further buffs aside from that).
[close]

Also please adjust the prophet ship system AI because it just spams the boost whenever it's ready which always makes it either end up dead or killing it's friends by ramming them.
Ok adjusted, hopefully, it spams less if necessary.

Also am I the only one who noticed that Sunbird AI is a bit strange? Even though I only equip it with pd and Missiles, it loves facehugging the enemy and die. I wish it would just stay missile range and just throw missiles from a safe distance
I'm aware that it needs a long-range non-missile gun so it knows to keep its distance. Otherwise, it'll try to close the distance. You could also place a more cautious officer on it to help with this.

Hi I have a couple of questions:

1-What are the requirements to spawn caliph bounty?
2-Where can I find the new secret ship mentioned in the latest patch? I explored the whole universe but I couldn't find it
1- The Last Crusade requires you to be Cycle 212, Level 15 (or max level whatever you modded), 100+ FP (very achievable hopefully by Cycle 212? this is like 3 capital ships or 7 cruisers equivalent of fleet power). Then visiting the Hegemony bars for a bounty on them (MagicLib) or being generally non-hostile to Hegemony (Vayra's Sector).
2-They are only found in Qamar patrols. They do not appear in the whole universe nor do their BPs exist? because they're basically a limited Qamar ship?

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 10, 2023, 01:36:06 AM »

Nice, thank you!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45