Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45

Author Topic: [0.95a] Kadur Remnant 3.2.3 - life support 2021-03-27  (Read 694991 times)

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Kadur Remnant 3.2.3 - life support 2021-03-27
« Reply #570 on: June 26, 2021, 08:58:10 PM »

There's a mod called Starpocalypse :
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=21812

It raises the minimum amount of defenses that each faction has.
Probably would allow KR to live a little longer

Algoul

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 06, 2021, 08:58:01 AM »

I accidentally re-read the description of the ships and suddenly realized that the author of the mod probably made a super-heavy ship not only as part of the lore of the Kadur faction. Is it possible to find this ship - my agents do not see it in the lists of the Kadur fleet and I have not seen any hints in the game about the existence of such a ship. I need some kind of quest for it?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 09:06:29 AM by Algoul »

envenger

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 06, 2021, 09:40:04 AM »

I accidentally re-read the description of the ships and suddenly realized that the author of the mod probably made a super-heavy ship not only as part of the lore of the Kadur faction. Is it possible to find this ship - my agents do not see it in the lists of the Kadur fleet and I have not seen any hints in the game about the existence of such a ship. I need some kind of quest for it?

I think its a part of a quest that comes with Vayra's Sector.

Algoul

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 06, 2021, 02:23:41 PM »

I think its a part of a quest that comes with Vayra's Sector.
Oh, got it, thanx

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 07, 2021, 05:42:09 AM »

Yes, the Spoiler Ship is, by default, only available in special quest content that comes with Vayra's Sector, which Kadur used to be part and parcel of before Vayra split the mod in three (Kadur, Vayra's Ship Pack, Vayra's Sector).

It's one of the reasons some of us can't quite shut up about a Vayra's Sector update for .95, despite knowing Vayra's had a lot of other things to do. :V

jlrperkins

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 23, 2021, 10:39:27 AM »

soooo, about the Spoiler Ship Supercapital, there seems to be an issue with it, the rotating shield is now ridiculously weak, as in, half a dozen TPC shots from an Onslaught is enough to overload it. Tested it on the Mission where you can play it, using the default loadout. Anyone else care to check and see if they can reproduce it?

Reggie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 26, 2021, 10:21:00 PM »

Hi! I'm using the Kadur remnant faction mod and noticed a really weird bug When I send marines to steal weapons and ship equipment from any Kadur market, it crashes the game. This only happens when the steal equipment objective is active and only for the Kadur remnant. Has anybody else had this issue? And I'm not 100% why just this faction has this problem (my educated guess is that the plugin that determines what weapons can be obtained from a raid is missing, but I don't know how to verify this.) And info on the Kadur remnant or raids in general that could help me solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Pratapon51

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2021, 07:43:44 AM »

soooo, about the Spoiler Ship Supercapital, there seems to be an issue with it, the rotating shield is now ridiculously weak, as in, half a dozen TPC shots from an Onslaught is enough to overload it. Tested it on the Mission where you can play it, using the default loadout. Anyone else care to check and see if they can reproduce it?

This has consistently happened to me as well, when trying it out in the Missions.

froppyfropfrop

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 24, 2021, 06:23:11 PM »

It seems to be the case that skilling "Field repairs" does not teach the hull mod of collapsed cargo-holds as intended.  Furthermore, it also can not be skilled twice, using a story point or otherwise, to "unlock level 2" of the skill, as it hints at in the tooltip. No faction seems to be selling that hullmod either.

Am I missing something, or how does one gain access to that hullmod? I'm asking because that tooltip seems to be coming from this mod specifically.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 06:32:47 PM by froppyfropfrop »

al00195

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 14, 2021, 11:17:44 PM »

Hello,
first, thank for the effort put on your mod ^^
I post here because there is a problem with the spike missile from this mod. When the second stage impact whatever, it cause the game to crash with this message in the log :

Spoiler
2040805 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.AbstractMethodError: data.scripts.weapons.VayraSpikeMissileOnHitEffect.onHit(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/DamagingProjectileAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;ZLcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/listeners/ApplyDamageResultAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEngineAPI;)V
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: data.scripts.weapons.VayraSpikeMissileOnHitEffect.onHit(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/DamagingProjectileAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;ZLcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/listeners/ApplyDamageResultAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEngineAPI;)V
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Missile.notifyDealtDamage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.super.String.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I disabled all mods except this one and the crash still occur :/
anyone has any idea to resolve the problem ?

noname_z

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 02, 2022, 06:40:11 PM »

Anyone know how to edit this mod to fix the Caliph's shield. It's bugged, goes down in 1 hit.
I suppose this bug is caused by that: the origional idea of the shield system of Caliph is let the shield generator to store the sum of flux of the 2 shield emitter (which means flux(generator)=flux(emitter1)+flux(emitter2)) to achieve the effect that the 2 emiiters always overload at the same time (triggered by the overload of the generator), but when counting the flux of the generator, it somehow counts itself's flux (which means that flux(generator)=flux(emitter1)+flux(emitter2)+flux(generator) in each frame) and cause the flux level explodes in exponent speed.
I'm not a modder so I don't know the exact fix method to keep the origional idea of this shield system, but simply ban the flux calculation between emitters and generator can be a easy fix (through by this the emitters can independently overload).

DistressBeacon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 05, 2022, 04:55:28 PM »

How do people get the Caliph if varya sector is left in the dust for the time being.
Pirate fleet pursing your fleet

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 05, 2022, 05:30:33 PM »

How do people get the Caliph if varya sector is left in the dust for the time being.

vayra's sector has asn unofficial (but allowed by vayra) update in the unoficial discord

and magiclib now supports HVBs, look at unsanctioned bounty boards

DistressBeacon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 05, 2022, 06:51:59 PM »

vayra's sector has asn unofficial (but allowed by vayra) update in the unoficial discord

and magiclib now supports HVBs, look at unsanctioned bounty boards
Ah, thank you.
Pirate fleet pursing your fleet

dampbacon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 09, 2022, 02:57:29 PM »

can someone give me tips how to defeat caliph in an easy manner?
a fleet setup plz i'm getting rekt repeatedly i will appreciate any help preferably not with any nonspecial ships besides what i have listed

basically i can destroy whole fleet but then when it spawns in i have no missiles left and my ships are super weak and i can only get it to half health like 5 times in a row, then i run out of missiles and get wiped :'(

My current flagship is the traumtanzer from tahlan shipworks with the default rossenritter load out (aka loads of missiles)

other ships: dunscaith, onslaught last loyal mod, onslaught great house, an astral with 2 longbows, 2 tridents and 2 fighters(found fully equiped as derelict, might go 6 tridents?), rossenritter carrier stuffedd with missiles and rosenritter fighters.

4 random cruisers (good, better than any vanilla cruiser but nothing to write home about i mainly use for capping points) and 2 uber destroyers (both with large mounts).

mods i'm using:

"pantera_ANewLevel30R",
  "Adjusted Sector",
  "timid_admins",
  "beyondthesector",
  "HMI_brighton",
  "lw_console",
  "istl_dassaultmikoyan",
  "diableavionics_snowblast",
  "diableavionics",
  "HMI",
  "Imperium",