Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Poll

Your opinion on the Zorg matters

More fighters
- 11 (16.9%)
More frigates
- 5 (7.7%)
More destroyers
- 5 (7.7%)
More cruisers
- 4 (6.2%)
More capital ships
- 30 (46.2%)
More utility ships (freighters)
- 10 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] ZORG - V18 - (Exerelin + Uomoz Compatible!) - Campaign Mode!  (Read 162542 times)

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • "Pretty cunning, don't you think?"
    • View Profile
Re: ZORG - V4
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 08:59:48 AM »

Hmm, meh.

This is the error I got:  7119 [Thread-9] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [zorg_surveyor] not found in ship_data.csv

I'm certain  that I got V4, and I've re-downloaded a few times to check. So if it's not causing you any problems, it must be something my computer is doing that makes it need that line for the Surveyor.

I'm encountering the same error,which is a shame because I would love to go up against those monstrosities...

Please confirm that you have no other mods activated or another version of the Zorg mod installed and sitting in your mod directory.

If you have neither, then there is a problem within the mod itself.

Ronald Klein

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2013, 10:02:27 AM »

Hmm, meh.

This is the error I got:  7119 [Thread-9] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [zorg_surveyor] not found in ship_data.csv

I'm certain  that I got V4, and I've re-downloaded a few times to check. So if it's not causing you any problems, it must be something my computer is doing that makes it need that line for the Surveyor.

I'm encountering the same error,which is a shame because I would love to go up against those monstrosities...

Please confirm that you have no other mods activated or another version of the Zorg mod installed and sitting in your mod directory.

If you have neither, then there is a problem within the mod itself.

Yep that's confirmed. The first few times I ran it with a bunch of other mods. I just tried to run it alone and it has the same error

Hyph_K31

• Admiral
  • O' Hear My Name and Tremble! Ug Ug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2013, 10:41:37 AM »

Well, all that aside for now then. ^^

My thoughts after a single battle:

Starting out, I felt really rather ominous. Big chunk of kill-you metal. Encountered the enemy, feeling even more ominous when the weapons start going off. All this borg-ness is great.

Although I do have one complaint. Further into combat, I noticed how high the acceleration was. I mean, to me it seems like these giant hunks of metal can leap forwards, which for me spoils the whole feeling of being a giant mass of evil.

So, if I'd change one thing right now, I'd definitely slow down the acceleration.

Just on the 'Drone and up' ships right? The Probes are supposed to be fairly fast to capture buoys early on. This is fairly crucial as lone Zorg ships cost a lot of points to field.

I used all of them ^^

"GEDUNE, stop venting in front of your classmates!"

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2013, 11:04:45 AM »

Yep that's confirmed. The first few times I ran it with a bunch of other mods. I just tried to run it alone and it has the same error

Are you running it on Windows or Linux?

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »

bug confirmed twice.
i downloaded the mod as is and got the "ship spec [zorg surveyor] not found" error.

v3 worked fine right before

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2013, 12:03:37 PM »

bug confirmed twice.
i downloaded the mod as is and got the "ship spec [zorg surveyor] not found" error.

Odd. It is working fine on my end. Also, there is no [zorg_surveyor] and the mod shouldn't be looking for [zorg_surveyor] in the ship_data.csv.

There used to be an ID like that, but it got replaced by zorg_surveyor_y and zorg_surveyor_z. And I've checked for any remnant files but there aren't any.

I'll try to reupload V4.

In the meantime, try deleting any files in your saves folder. They could have saved a variant for the surveyor that no longer exists.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:08:08 PM by Erick Doe »

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2013, 01:01:21 PM »

bug confirmed twice.

Odd. It is working fine on my end. Also, there is no [zorg_surveyor] and the mod shouldn't be looking for [zorg_surveyor] in the ship_data.csv.

There used to be an ID like that, but it got replaced by zorg_surveyor_y and zorg_surveyor_z. And I've checked for any remnant files but there aren't any.

I'll try to reupload V4.

In the meantime, try deleting any files in your saves folder. They could have saved a variant for the surveyor that no longer exists.

Nope, didint worked, and i practically reinstalled my game and erased every single thing that wasent vanilla stuff. im still getting the error :/

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2013, 02:37:43 PM »

DELETE:
1.   Zorg\data\hulls\zorg_surveyor.ship   <--- this ship file
2.   Zorg\data\variants\zorg_surveyor_Active.variant     <---- this variant file

After that it will work  ;D

Matrix behave ok, maybe a bit slower turning and acceleration and deceleration. Tactical Overseer is to fast for its size. That is how i feel at least. Ok ill go test it a bit more.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 02:44:31 PM by arcibalde »
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2013, 02:44:10 PM »

DELETE:
1.   Zorg\data\hulls\zorg_surveyor.ship   <--- this ship file
2.   Zorg\data\variants\zorg_surveyor_Active.variant     <---- this variant file

After that it will work  ;D

???

That's weird! How did that get into V4?  :o

I checked and you're right, it is in the Zorg4.zip, but it shouldn't be. It wasn't in the working version on my computer. My apologies everyone.

Here's the fixed zip:
DOWNLOAD

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: ZORG - V5 - Fixed Download
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2013, 04:08:17 PM »

i am LOVING this. i cant wait for you to transfer it to campaign.

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2013, 06:05:37 AM »

i am LOVING this. i cant wait for you to transfer it to campaign.

Working on it.

My main goal is to get it Exelerin worthy.

Here is the freighter for the Zorg, at long last:

The Zorg Allocator:
Spoiler
[close]

Armed with only two handler rays. Still, it can defend itself.

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 07:29:02 AM »

ZORG V6 now up for download.

DOWNLOAD

Changes:
-Added the Allocator-class freighter
-Improved sound FX
-Added custom sounds to Zorg Displacer
-Added auto-fire group to Control Matrix
-Several small tweaks.
-Added a Zorg mission vs. mid-epoch ships

Planned:
-Zorg planet
-Zorg campaign faction

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: ZORG - V6
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 08:18:46 AM »

lol that went fast, it jumped from zorg4 to zorg6 :P

also, im loving the names. "zorg allocator" just fits perfectly  ;D

by the way, when you say "make it exelerin worthy" does that mean it will also be playable in itself along vanilla campaign stuff ?

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 03:05:35 PM »

by the way, when you say "make it exelerin worthy" does that mean it will also be playable in itself along vanilla campaign stuff ?

Yes. I'll release two versions. The second version will also have the vanilla campaign with a Zorg planet on the outskirts.

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2013, 03:07:51 PM »

Yes. I'll release two versions. The second version will also have the vanilla campaign with a Zorg planet on the outskirts.

woot ! cant wait  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24